• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Junsun V1 Pro MTK8259 4GB + 64GB Android 10 headunit

Search This thread

Cribstyle

Oct 20, 2021
Hello everybody,

I have a little and stupid problem. My head unit have no internet if the sim card is installed. I can make calls and receive messages. Mobile data is activated on the device and APN is working. Same SIM card in the phone has no problems.

Thank you for your help!:)
Have the same problem. Any solution to this?

Thanks

coderhn

Jul 18, 2021

Hi thanks to all for your useful posts , i have a junsun radio 2gb+32gb whit 4g , i think is v1pro but many things are different to the other user posted here,​

this device is the device i purchased :​

junsunradio.png

I have one problem with reverse camera when I put on reverse the car ( toyota rav4 2010 ) nothing happens, the reverse cable gets 12v but the reverse camera app not launching . when i put reverse and the video wire of the camera is connected to aux video in I can get image from camera, but i need to launch the aux video app every time i put reverse.​

I have something like this:​

H8db9340dc4d942eaaa3635243f564f62a.png

So my question are:​

1) Is this a v1pro radio?​

2) Someone has the same problem with the camera or knows what is happening?​

3) There is any update for this radio?​

Sorry my bad English, here are some pics from the device:​

IMG_20210817_113011.jpg

IMG_20210719_121228.jpg

IMG_20210719_121128.jpg

Thanks for your help​

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021

Hi thanks to all for your useful posts , i have a junsun radio 2gb+32gb whit 4g , i think is v1pro but many things are different to the other user posted here,​

this device is the device i purchased :​

View attachment 5439269

I have one problem with reverse camera when I put on reverse the car ( toyota rav4 2010 ) nothing happens, the reverse cable gets 12v but the reverse camera app not launching . when i put reverse and the video wire of the camera is connected to aux video in I can get image from camera, but i need to launch the aux video app every time i put reverse.​

I have something like this:​

View attachment 5439271

So my question are:​

1) Is this a v1pro radio?​

2) Someone has the same problem with the camera or knows what is happening?​

3) There is any update for this radio?​

Sorry my bad English, here are some pics from the device:​

View attachment 5439299

View attachment 5439301
View attachment 5439303

Thanks for your help​

As soon as there are +12 V on the reverse wire your should see the rear view camera app with a black screen (if rear view camera signal is not connected).

I think you have this device:

Not a V1 pro with an old android version.

Reactions: coderhn

Cribstyle

Oct 20, 2021
Seller just told me that I have to send back the device, this can't be the only solution?
I got my Internet working. The problem was that the headunit searched up an old APN for my simcard. So I made a new APN profile in the settings with the values found on my operator homepage. Worked fine after that.
Hope it helps you to.

Reactions: TorstenH

coderhn

Jul 18, 2021
As soon as there are +12 V on the reverse wire your should see the rear view camera app with a black screen (if rear view camera signal is not connected).

I think you have this device:

Not a V1 pro with an old android version.
Thank you very much

themax1

Nov 5, 2007
So you need to apply 12v to the brown wire (I think it is labelled as key 1 or 2) to trigger the camera app?

I am using a different camera and cannot get it working.

I even connected someting wrong in one of the tests and dried my battery :confused:

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
So you need to apply 12v to the brown wire (I think it is labelled as key 1 or 2) to trigger the camera app?

I am using a different camera and cannot get it working.

I even connected someting wrong in one of the tests and dried my battery :confused:
No! Key1/2 is for the steering wheel control. Look for the REVERSE cable.

rikdi

Oct 27, 2021
Good ones, I have several problems with my Junsun V1 1-16g.
problems with radio frequencies, problems with Bluetooth calls.
I'm thinking to connect the original car radio (already with built-in bluetooth Peugeot 207-2011) and use junsun only for gps, in this car I can have both working with perfect fit. I'm going to use junsun for the gps with connection to 2 small columns that the car has independent of the original radio columns. My question is, can I eliminate junsun's FM radio autostart? since whenever it starts the one that opens first and the FM radio app, but I wanted to eliminate this startup and just open the gps. It's possible?

Boas, tenho vários problemas como meu Junsun V1 1-16g.
problemas com as frequências do rádio, problemas com as chamadas por Bluetooth.
Estou a pensar ligar o radio original do carro (já com bluetooth incorporado Peugeot 207-2011) e utilizar o junsun só para gps, neste carro consigo ter os 2 a funcionar com encaixe perfeito. Vou utilizar o junsun para o gps con ligação a 2 colunas pequenas que o carro tem independentes das colunas do radio original. A minha questão é a seguinte consigo eliminar o arranque automático do radio FM do junsun? pois sempre que inicia o que abre primeiro e o aplicativo rádio FM, mas eu queria eliminar este arranque e só abrir o gps. E possivel?

Last edited by a moderator:

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
Boas, tenho vários problemas como meu Junsun V1 1-16g.
problemas com as frequências do rádio, problemas com as chamadas por Bluetooth.
Estou a pensar ligar o radio original do carro (já com bluetooth incorporado Peugeot 207-2011) e utilizar o junsun só para gps, neste carro consigo ter os 2 a funcionar com encaixe perfeito. Vou utilizar o junsun para o gps con ligação a 2 colunas pequenas que o carro tem independentes das colunas do radio original. A minha questão é a seguinte consigo eliminar o arranque automático do radio FM do junsun? pois sempre que inicia o que abre primeiro e o aplicativo rádio FM, mas eu queria eliminar este arranque e só abrir o gps. E possivel?
If you write your question in English (I suggest deepl.com for a good automatic translation) your chance to get an answer is higher.

Reactions: rikdi

rikdi

Oct 27, 2021
Hi, I have several problems with my Junsun V1 1-16g.
Problems with the radio frequencies, problems with bluetooth calls.
I am thinking to connect the original car radio (already with bluetooth incorporated Peugeot 207-2011) and use the junsun only for gps, in this car I can have the 2 working with perfect fit. I will use the junsun for the gps with connection to 2 speakers, small that the car has independent of the original radio speakers. My question is the following can I eliminate the automatic startup of the June FM radio? because whenever it starts what opens first is the FM radio application, but I wanted to eliminate this startup and only open the gps. Is it possible?

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
Hi, I have several problems with my Junsun V1 1-16g.
Problems with the radio frequencies, problems with bluetooth calls.
I am thinking to connect the original car radio (already with bluetooth incorporated Peugeot 207-2011) and use the junsun only for gps, in this car I can have the 2 working with perfect fit. I will use the junsun for the gps with connection to 2 speakers, small that the car has independent of the original radio speakers. My question is the following can I eliminate the automatic startup of the June FM radio? because whenever it starts what opens first is the FM radio application, but I wanted to eliminate this startup and only open the gps. Is it possible?
Usually the head unit starts the last running app before shutdown/sleep. So closing the radio app before shutdown/sleep shouldn't bring it up automatically.

You can set your GPS app as navigation app in settings (automotive settings\nevigation).
In facory settings (code 8878) there is an option to automatically run navigation app after startup/sleep (section Others).

rikdi

Oct 27, 2021
Yes, I made this GPS procedure start automatically.

But the radius of the FM radio APP is always starting, I tried to change the settings but I couldn't. I can't even delete this APP as it is the base of the android system.

Sim, fiz este procedimento GPS iniciar automaticamente.

Mas o raio do APP do rádio FM está sempre iniciando, tentei alterar as configurações mas não consegui. Não consigo nem eliminar esse APP, pois é a base do sistema android.

rikdi

Oct 27, 2021
Você pode pensar em instalar uma atualização. Porque meu Junsun V1 pro não liga o rádio automaticamente.
Where can I get the update.
Sorry, but I'm not really interested in these situations. Thanks

Onde posso obter a atualização.
Sinto muito, mas não estou realmente interessado nessas situações. Obrigado

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I had the same problem with the reversing camera. I realized that with the ignition on but the car did not start it worked, and when it started it said no signal. I thought it was the Canbus's fault. If I engage reverse, with no camera connected, the reverse camera screen automatically opens. In this way, feeding the camera from the battery via relay and the relay fed to the reversing lights is how the camera has worked for me. I have not connected any brown wire to radio. I enclose an installation diagram. Sorry for the google translation
    Thank you everything work well 😁🙏
    Firmware installed in meantime?
    Today I applied the Firmware Stock update procedure. The procedure was successful and the tablet works ok. It remains to put it back in the car and see how it behaves in tests. This was possible for the two users who thank them once again: djborsi and TorstenH. I removed the tablet from the car and made the connections to be able to work with a + 12V DC / 220v power supply. For those who want to power it separately from the car, I put some pictures after the procedure and a wiring diagram. I made a video with the FW update procedure. Because I noticed that the tablet heats up a lot, I mounted a 12V / DC fan, It has the size 70X70mm. and thickness 15 mm. It was from an old CPU cooler. It is fastened at the back with 4 screws as seen in the photo. I put a 40 Ohm series resistor. to reduce speed and noise. I hope that what I posted here will bring a little help to those interested.
    Hi, I have this same radio. I tried to connect it to the computer as I read here and I could not do it. What I would like to do is to root it and if I can put the TWRP RECOVERY. I have not been able to extract the boot.img from the firmware.bin. On the other hand, the "back" button has been deconfigured and now the action it does when I press it, is that I turn off the screen. Do you know how to fix it? I have used the "BUTTONS REMAPPER" application but I have not achieved anything.

Best Regards
    Did you try connect with Flash Tool after MTK driver installed? How did you understand that no connection? About buttons remap - consider should be enough to uninstall buttons remapper.
    What car do you have?
    I'm sorry, but I don't know what duraspeed is.
    adb shell
    su @#zxcvbnmasdfghjklqwertyuiop1234567890,.
    setprop persist.vendor.duraspeed.app.on 0
    exit
    exit
    Hola chicos, soy nuevo en el foro. Tengo la misma radio de hace unos meses, y no sé si les pasará lo mismo a los que tienen un Peugeot 307, y son 2 cosas. 1 kilometri pentru revizuire, lo reseteo, dar atunci când începe la ziua următoare, întorc 0 cu simbolul llavei. 2 ca schimbare la oră la ecranul central, ya que la hora se adelantó en mi país, se actualizează la radio dar în ecranul de serie al auto-ului nu se actualizează. (Lo siento por mi ingles)
    Write in English, you can use Google Translate.