Junsun V1 Pro MTK8259 4GB + 64GB Android 10 headunit

Search This thread

Pelanas_

Aug 10, 2019
Hi. I want to have Internet connection using phone data, by connecting the unit with mobile via bluetooth tethering.
I have paired phone and unit, I have enabled in unit bluetooth connectivity and I have enabled in phone settings Bluetooth tethering but I don't have Internet connection in unit. What else can I do?

Hi, maybe it's a little late, but try this:

The connection is not done by bluetooth, it is by sharing the mobile wifi from "PORTABLE WIFI ZONE" so it is on my mobile. With activate and share the mobile wifi, you just have to search the name of your mobile in your car radio and connect.

I do it automatically with the app "MACRODROID" so every time I enter the car, it connects itself.

I hope it works for you.

dev495

Nov 1, 2012
Hi, I have this same radio. I tried to connect it to the computer as I read here and I could not do it. What I would like to do is to root it and if I can put the TWRP RECOVERY. I have not been able to extract the boot.img from the firmware.bin. On the other hand, the "back" button has been deconfigured and now the action it does when I press it, is that I turn off the screen. Do you know how to fix it? I have used the "BUTTONS REMAPPER" application but I have not achieved anything.

Best Regards
Did you try connect with Flash Tool after MTK driver installed? How did you understand that no connection? About buttons remap - consider should be enough to uninstall buttons remapper.
What car do you have?

Reactions: Pelanas_

Cldstn

Jan 31, 2021
Canada
Does anyone have the license.dat file for this unit. I accidentally did something to make it say device not activated. I tried a license.dat from 4pdA but they are not the ones I need.

Thanks

Pelanas_

Aug 10, 2019
Did you try connect with Flash Tool after MTK driver installed? How did you understand that no connection? About buttons remap - consider should be enough to uninstall buttons remapper.
What car do you have?

I installed the drivers, used flashtools, but it doesn't detect the radio, I tried with ADB command and neither. Regarding the buttons remapp, I installed buttoms repamp to try to solve it, but as it did not work, I uninstalled it again.

Pelanas_

Aug 10, 2019
Does anyone have the license.dat file for this unit. I accidentally did something to make it say device not activated. I tried a license.dat from 4pdA but they are not the ones I need.

Thanks
I have the rom downloaded on the computer and I'm trying to extract the files, but I can not do it, I keep trying and if I get it, notice here.

dev495

Nov 1, 2012
I installed the drivers, used flashtools, but it doesn't detect the radio, I tried with ADB command and neither. Regarding the buttons remapp, I installed buttoms repamp to try to solve it, but as it did not work, I uninstalled it again.
FlashTool detects unit when you press Reset button in hole. Before press Reset you need to press in FlashTool Download or Readback buttons. Connect to ADB possible via WiFi: adb connect ip:5555 or you need enable in hidden menu usb debug to enable cable ADB support.

Pelanas_

Aug 10, 2019
FlashTool detects unit when you press Reset button in hole. Before press Reset you need to press in FlashTool Download or Readback buttons. Connect to ADB possible via WiFi: adb connect ip:5555 or you need enable in hidden menu usb debug to enable cable ADB support.

Thanks, when I can, I'll try it.

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
Hi. I want to have Internet connection using phone data, by connecting the unit with mobile via bluetooth tethering.
I have paired phone and unit, I have enabled in unit bluetooth connectivity and I have enabled in phone settings Bluetooth tethering but I don't have Internet connection in unit. What else can I do?
You have to tell the head unit that it should use the shared internet connection of your bluetooth device (your phone).
You can install this apk to open the Android bluetooth settings (the manufacturer hides the menu in settings app):

Mhcrv

Feb 23, 2021
Hi. I have a problem with my junsun v1 pro - while installing the update, the process stops at the "update vendor.img error" step and does not move on. tried several times on 2 different usb drives. I got the update file from junsun help. I have the 825X_pro model. the radio does not start up at all now. What else can I do ?
here is the file i received
MS89的固件.zip - Dysk Google

Attachments

• IMG_20210223_221237.jpg
    IMG_20210223_221237.jpg
    451.2 KB · Views: 48

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
QUOTE="Mhcrv, post: 84546861, member: 11467023"]
Hi. I have a problem with my junsun v1 pro - while installing the update, the process stops at the "update vendor.img error" step and does not move on. tried several times on 2 different usb drives. I got the update file from junsun help. I have the 825X_pro model. the radio does not start up at all now. What else can I do ?
here is the file i received
MS89的固件.zip - Dysk Google
[/QUOTE]
You could try another file: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/junsun-v1-stock-rom-to-custom-rom.4114535/post-84333569

Pelanas_

Aug 10, 2019
Hello,

I don't know if it happens to anyone else or just me. I have tried several radio applications and with all the same thing happens to me. When I'm listening to them, the sound cuts out continuously. The same applications I put them on the cell phone, and they are heard perfectly. I share the mobile data with the car and the coverage is usually very good. I don't know what to try anymore. Let's see if there is someone with the same problem and has been able to solve it.

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
Hello,

I don't know if it happens to anyone else or just me. I have tried several radio applications and with all the same thing happens to me. When I'm listening to them, the sound cuts out continuously. The same applications I put them on the cell phone, and they are heard perfectly. I share the mobile data with the car and the coverage is usually very good. I don't know what to try anymore. Let's see if there is someone with the same problem and has been able to solve it.
You tried with identical conditions? Phone on head unit at same location?
I assume you're talking about online radio streaming applications?

Pelanas_

Aug 10, 2019
You tried with identical conditions? Phone on head unit at same location?
I assume you're talking about online radio streaming applications?

Yes, same conditions, I put the phone and the car at the same time. I have tested it with the phone data and directly with the wifi at home. And yes, they are streaming radio applications

dev495

Nov 1, 2012
Hello,

Possible duraspeed or another task killer closes radio service. What do you do to restore playing?

Pelanas_

Aug 10, 2019
Have you similar issue with Spotify or other stream service? Did you try to check logcat?

I've been trying Spotify, Mixcloud, Souncloud, and some other applications of this type, and I haven't had problems of cut or anything like that, only happens with the radio streaming applications.

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
I've been trying Spotify, Mixcloud, Souncloud, and some other applications of this type, and I haven't had problems of cut or anything like that, only happens with the radio streaming applications.

You could try this because in my experience it is stable.

Pelanas_

Aug 10, 2019
You could try this because in my experience it is stable.

Thank you, I will try

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Firmware installed in meantime?
    Today I applied the Firmware Stock update procedure. The procedure was successful and the tablet works ok. It remains to put it back in the car and see how it behaves in tests. This was possible for the two users who thank them once again: djborsi and TorstenH. I removed the tablet from the car and made the connections to be able to work with a + 12V DC / 220v power supply. For those who want to power it separately from the car, I put some pictures after the procedure and a wiring diagram. I made a video with the FW update procedure. Because I noticed that the tablet heats up a lot, I mounted a 12V / DC fan, It has the size 70X70mm. and thickness 15 mm. It was from an old CPU cooler. It is fastened at the back with 4 screws as seen in the photo. I put a 40 Ohm series resistor. to reduce speed and noise. I hope that what I posted here will bring a little help to those interested.
    Hola chicos, soy nuevo en el foro. Tengo la misma radio de hace unos meses, y no sé si les pasará lo mismo a los que tienen un Peugeot 307, y son 2 cosas. 1 kilometri pentru revizuire, lo reseteo, dar atunci când începe la ziua următoare, întorc 0 cu simbolul llavei. 2 ca schimbare la oră la ecranul central, ya que la hora se adelantó en mi país, se actualizează la radio dar în ecranul de serie al auto-ului nu se actualizează. (Lo siento por mi ingles)
    Write in English, you can use Google Translate.
    Firmware installed in meantime?
    Today I applied the Firmware Stock update procedure. The procedure was successful and the tablet works ok. It remains to put it back in the car and see how it behaves in tests. This was possible for the two users who thank them once again: djborsi and TorstenH. I removed the tablet from the car and made the connections to be able to work with a + 12V DC / 220v power supply. For those who want to power it separately from the car, I put some pictures after the procedure and a wiring diagram. I made a video with the FW update procedure. Because I noticed that the tablet heats up a lot, I mounted a 12V / DC fan, It has the size 70X70mm. and thickness 15 mm. It was from an old CPU cooler. It is fastened at the back with 4 screws as seen in the photo. I put a 40 Ohm series resistor. to reduce speed and noise. I hope that what I posted here will bring a little help to those interested.
    Hi, I have this same radio. I tried to connect it to the computer as I read here and I could not do it. What I would like to do is to root it and if I can put the TWRP RECOVERY. I have not been able to extract the boot.img from the firmware.bin. On the other hand, the "back" button has been deconfigured and now the action it does when I press it, is that I turn off the screen. Do you know how to fix it? I have used the "BUTTONS REMAPPER" application but I have not achieved anything.

Best Regards
    What car do you have?
    I'm sorry, but I don't know what duraspeed is.
    adb shell
    su @#zxcvbnmasdfghjklqwertyuiop1234567890,.
    setprop persist.vendor.duraspeed.app.on 0
    exit
    exit
    Hola chicos, soy nuevo en el foro. Tengo la misma radio de hace unos meses, y no sé si les pasará lo mismo a los que tienen un Peugeot 307, y son 2 cosas. 1 kilometri pentru revizuire, lo reseteo, dar atunci când începe la ziua următoare, întorc 0 cu simbolul llavei. 2 ca schimbare la oră la ecranul central, ya que la hora se adelantó en mi país, se actualizează la radio dar în ecranul de serie al auto-ului nu se actualizează. (Lo siento por mi ingles)
    Write in English, you can use Google Translate.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone