Junsun V1 Pro MTK8259 4GB + 64GB Android 10 headunit

Search This thread

AlbertoBmwe90

Nov 30, 2021
You unsoldered and then soldered cables in the same order as they were before? And what app did the seller activate?
Desoldering, I cut the wires and then I re-soldered in the same order of colors as it was. All manufacturers (in theory) have to follow the same standard color code. The code they sent me to compensate was the standard edition of Nexvoice or Toppai (Junsun's voice assistant)

Achilefs_k

Jul 9, 2016
Desoldering, I cut the wires and then I re-soldered in the same order of colors as it was. All manufacturers (in theory) have to follow the same standard color code. The code they sent me to compensate was the standard edition of Nexvoice or Toppai (Junsun's voice assistant)
Before desoldering it was not working and after cutting the wires and solder in the same order as before, it worked?can you check please according to the plug what is the right order in sim socket?(between Red and blue wire is Green but don't seem in photo left and there is one Black cable that in connected in the other side of the plug in photo right)

Attachments

• 20210823_211740_20220111175855754_20220113125047884.jpg
    20210823_211740_20220111175855754_20220113125047884.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 52
Last edited:

AlbertoBmwe90

Nov 30, 2021
What is your SIM adapter, photo left or right? . The correct order according to my Sim socket would be according to the image I attach. The radio connector, I have not been able to verify its order

Edit: The photo on the right, I didn't pay attention when I repaired the cable. If it works like that, I wouldn't play anymore.
sim usuario.jpg

AlbertoBmwe90

Nov 30, 2021
If it already works well, and you are well welded, do nothing else. There are times when trying to improve, it spoils something else. Greetings

Cubanlink81

Jan 22, 2022
Hey all, I need help with my junsun v1 pro 4gb +64gb-mtk8259- I just had it installed and everything works except Bluetooth. I can make calls from unit and or my cell phone. Apparently the people I call can hear me but I can't hear them. On occasion as it dialing I hear the ringing for a second then it cuts out. Is this a hardware issue, install issue, or something I need to change in secret menu?? I've reached out to junsun with no luck. I fixed the issue with the swc thanks to this forum!! Hoping someone can help me. Car is chrysler 300c and phone is samsung galaxy note 20.

BT audio is working fine but has a small bug.
For starters, check the Infotainment Options -> Sounds and adjust the level of bluetooth audio.
Also, when you start a call, the BT audio level between your phone and the HU will try to sync.
Therefore try to use the volume buttons on your phone (while the call is in progress) to raise the volume and see if that helps.
If it does, then it's your phone that once it connects tells the audio to go in very low level output.

Cubanlink81

Jan 22, 2022
Thank you for reply. I tried to adjust volume in secret menu and my phone, still no sound. I tried a different phone and same thing happened. Seems to me the unit is not allowing sound to come through speakers. On occasion you hear it for a moment when can first starts then cuts out. Wonder if I should hard reset the unit to see if that helps. I love the unit would rather not return it but I absolutely need Bluetooth calls for work. All the other items work fine with bt.

XxXDarknessXxX

Jan 3, 2011
There is a claim on the website that a new headunit with 6gb +128 gb setup uses QLED display. Anyone using this variant? Seems fake a little bit but all of the other info checks out. Cant find anything about the SoC tho.

There is a claim on the website that a new headunit with 6gb +128 gb setup uses QLED display. Anyone using this variant? Seems fake a little bit but all of the other info checks out. Cant find anything about the SoC tho.
I have seen OLED displays on Android headunits as far as the beginning of 2021. I would not pay for it as OLED displays tend to break easily in extreme conditions (the car can get very cold or very hot easily).

XxXDarknessXxX

Jan 3, 2011
I have seen OLED displays on Android headunits as far as the beginning of 2021. I would not pay for it as OLED displays tend to break easily in extreme conditions (the car can get very cold or very hot easily).
I agree. OLEDs burn out and wear much faster when there is a hud style image shown constantly on the screen. However QLED is just regular LCD with added quantum dot layer for better colour, sometimes they add a better backlight layer too. I just searched for any other headunit with qled display and there are some so i think a manufacturer produces qled displays in these sizes so they just slap these in for the top units. Not sure how much better it gets with this upgrade.

I agree. OLEDs burn out and wear much faster when there is a hud style image shown constantly on the screen. However QLED is just regular LCD with added quantum dot layer for better colour, sometimes they add a better backlight layer too. I just searched for any other headunit with qled display and there are some so i think a manufacturer produces qled displays in these sizes so they just slap these in for the top units. Not sure how much better it gets with this upgrade.
My bad, QLED is not OLED. Maybe one needs to see the screen in real life in a car before jumping to a QLED head unit.

Cubanlink81

Jan 22, 2022
Issue with Bluetooth resolved. Speaker inputs had to be reversed. Now Bluetooth working perfectly! My installer said cars with more than 6 speakers have this problem with these units. Loving the Android unit now, looks stock in my car with all the features of a tablet. Thanks all for your help

Cevisi

Mar 31, 2019
Issue with Bluetooth resolved. Speaker inputs had to be reversed. Now Bluetooth working perfectly! My installer said cars with more than 6 speakers have this problem with these units. Loving the Android unit now, looks stock in my car with all the features of a tablet. Thanks all for your help
How did you reverse the inputs? I got this unit since today and have the same problem. It also sound much worse then my stock radio.

skezza

Sep 29, 2007
Has anyone had a go at fitting a 360 aftermarket camera like you can find here?

My unit certainly has the input on the back for it, but I can't find any reference to the 360 app to actually view the camera. Has anyone else got a 360 camera working?

Tempted to buy for an experiment.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    But maybe you're interested in my new free app:
    What changes does this firmware have?
    Looks exactly the same, but it sorted the problems I was having as listed before. Can now use the stock apps (radio) etc. with Agama although I am not sure if this was the case with older firmware or not
    I guess they are.how can i check it?
    Just visually really , if they're all straight and the connector block fits nicely then probably the only way it can be sorted is returning it for repair. However as you said before the cost and time it takes are bad. I'm just wondering if a local electronics repair shop could help? Might be worth a try.
    Has anyone been able to use Google assistant with Junsun v1pro 4G 4g/64g ??? I can launch it, it even listens and responds as usual, but there is no sound comming from the speakers, like if the sound output was not routed correctly. I can use it, but I hear no response....
    I also have this problem ... but I noticed that if I close the radio application before interrogating the assistant the assistant's voice is also heard when he answers
    Has anyone been able to use Google assistant with Junsun v1pro 4G 4g/64g ??? I can launch it, it even listens and responds as usual, but there is no sound comming from the speakers, like if the sound output was not routed correctly. I can use it, but I hear no response....
    hello!
    I had the same problem, the assistant did not answer me by voice and the searches were all done through the browser. In my case, it has been solved by entering the Play Store and downloading the Google Assistant App. Once downloaded, the searches are no longer through the browser and it responds correctly by voice.
    Firmware installed in meantime?
    Today I applied the Firmware Stock update procedure. The procedure was successful and the tablet works ok. It remains to put it back in the car and see how it behaves in tests. This was possible for the two users who thank them once again: djborsi and TorstenH. I removed the tablet from the car and made the connections to be able to work with a + 12V DC / 220v power supply. For those who want to power it separately from the car, I put some pictures after the procedure and a wiring diagram. I made a video with the FW update procedure. Because I noticed that the tablet heats up a lot, I mounted a 12V / DC fan, It has the size 70X70mm. and thickness 15 mm. It was from an old CPU cooler. It is fastened at the back with 4 screws as seen in the photo. I put a 40 Ohm series resistor. to reduce speed and noise. I hope that what I posted here will bring a little help to those interested.
    But maybe you're interested in my new free app:
    @Balti Lopez: I am returning mine, but I checked the settings. Go to Car Settings (you should have it too), then go to Common and there should be a Sleep option set to ON. You should turn that option to OFF.
    Hi, I have this same radio. I tried to connect it to the computer as I read here and I could not do it. What I would like to do is to root it and if I can put the TWRP RECOVERY. I have not been able to extract the boot.img from the firmware.bin. On the other hand, the "back" button has been deconfigured and now the action it does when I press it, is that I turn off the screen. Do you know how to fix it? I have used the "BUTTONS REMAPPER" application but I have not achieved anything.

Best Regards
    Did you try connect with Flash Tool after MTK driver installed? How did you understand that no connection? About buttons remap - consider should be enough to uninstall buttons remapper.
    What car do you have?
    Hi all, i have also purchase an android head unit for my car (fiat grande punto hatchback) that i think is a Junsun V1 Pro, the version is the 4gb/64gb but with android 11 (link to the headunit: https://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B09NZYHZZ8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) with this system information:
    View attachment 5614147

HMI: XRCH.G6.D.Q.F.XIV.2021.10.27.10.30
    MCU: G6-TS.21818(H)
    MEDIA: HC_v2.0.0_210929_1600(v1.84)
    BTV: BT.21.09.16.1645
    and i also attach a screenshot of the rom build version and build name, but i can't find my cpu codename, so i want to ask you guys if you can be so kind to help me identify my head unit and if it is a junsun v1 / v1 pro like yours where can i find a firmware update?
    At the moment I'm very happy with it but I have a problem that I can't solve and that is a feature that I think is very important: during a bluetooth call i can hear my interlocutor but they can't hear me, i checked my internal and external microphone (and also the physical wiring) with a mic test app and they work, indeed if i try to use google assisat he recognizes my voice, i also checked the android permission for the bluetooth application and the codecs and bluetooth configuration (both devices are set as audio devices for both calls and multimedia audio) and i also tried with another smartphone but i have the same problem, so i think is a bug in the rom or in the bluetooth app... so i came here to ask for help.
    if someone could try to help me I would be really grateful.

Edit: i found out that my android head unit is label FF_866X and with some searching i found that the firmware should be the 8667Q , is it correct?
    I have the same problem with the Junsun V1Pro 8 Core 4Gb 64Gb with 8667 processor and 8667Q军灿UI02-国外-VHD720x1280_v12_20220214 rom from my wife's car. I have consulted the seller with the problem, but I am waiting for a solution.
    Instead, in my car I have a V1Pro 8 Core 4Gb 64Gb with 8259 processor and rom 8259P_军灿UI02v1280x720-国外11_v3_20220422, which works perfectly.
    I have seen that my wife's device has the Phone app installed, and if she calls through the sim inserted in the radio it works fine, it only fails with bluetooth calls, while mine does not have this app and it works correctly. I wanted to try uninstalling the phone app, but I'm afraid that later the radio won't work correctly when making or receiving calls.
    If you find the solution please let me know, I will do the same if I solve the microphone problem in bluetooth calls.
    Thank you