Junsun V1 Pro MTK8259 4GB + 64GB Android 10 headunit

Search This thread

hackras

Mar 12, 2014
Slovakia
Has anyone been able to use Google assistant with Junsun v1pro 4G 4g/64g ??? I can launch it, it even listens and responds as usual, but there is no sound comming from the speakers, like if the sound output was not routed correctly. I can use it, but I hear no response....

giogio1

Nov 22, 2013
Rome
Realme X2 Pro
Has anyone been able to use Google assistant with Junsun v1pro 4G 4g/64g ??? I can launch it, it even listens and responds as usual, but there is no sound comming from the speakers, like if the sound output was not routed correctly. I can use it, but I hear no response....
I also have this problem ... but I noticed that if I close the radio application before interrogating the assistant the assistant's voice is also heard when he answers

Last edited:
Reactions: hackras

stefanos21

Jun 20, 2016
Hi all,
I purchased the 4GB 64GB 3 months ago and apart from a couple of hiccups caused by the language barriers I will say that this unit isn't to bad and was at a great price compared to the Chinese replacement I've used in the past.
Junsun stated to me that front cameras do not work. however I have easily implemented/installed one that works quite well and even have a lane assist feature.
Some on the CAN features and other adjustments like the aircon don't seem to work but I've got the manual switches and it shows up on the screen anyway. Some CAN issues Junsun has helped with successfully.
I'm sure as time goes by that there will be important and not so important updates and if not a newer better system.
To be honest I'm just so damn happy to have an awesome 9inch screen, no lagging, great music player, great GPS. A past Chinese replacement was really bad, small screen, lagged, poor internet, poor jumpy music and would freeze up when using more than 2 apps at a time, very frustrating and expensive at $800+ compared to Junsuns at $299, big screen, big RAM and big memory.I look forward to Junsuns next offer for my car.
Cheers,
Wayne D
Meekatharra
Western Australia
Front cameras don't work?what kind of camera did you manage to install?

spyduh

Aug 21, 2008
I have an issue with fm radio. When I use wireless carplay, (autolink app), radio is paused. Is there any trick to fix it?
Did you fix this problem? I just purchased a new 8gb+128gb and having this exact same problem.

HMI:JYKJ.G6.D.Q.F.I.2021.11.04.09.00
MCU: G6-TS.210818(VHD-YT-9)
MEDIA: HC_v2.0.0_210825_1000(v1.84)
CAN: V3.28.017BYPS
BTV: BT.21,11.03.1140(04:7F:0E:91:17:09)

I'm having problems with the head unit. In Radio Mode, Bluetooth Music, Android Auto Music, Apple Car Play Music modes it will continually scan the radio channels and in Bluetooth/AndroidAuto/AppleCarPlay mode it will Stop/start the music NON-STOP. When I unplug the canbus wire from the HU the pausing/skipping stops. I then plugged it back it and set the CANBUS type and made sure it was set to 3 / Toyota Camry and rebooted. It continues to skip. I then took out the airbag and unplugged both steering wheel control modules. Restarted the system and even with the SWC unplugged it continues to skip. I'm thinking the troubleshooting is pointing to the Canbus module is wrong/defective.

4YS1VGEY-_fLZA4Q0hOom--MRiwrAXX4UjL8jeSmGVXaF6HBbwy8Om9njjSnWlaCz3G_I3DA1mZriFjVEKWHAF4-ka-kj6bLlWNfXeiSc9d_rvadT0GTY4IfF1Rg4V-GGE1VZ8KezXV9DAImgGOS-Z_6MbLiRi0mK3_Po_PmIwZJG7Ea4fVXeQ6-D7Uj6TNiLadZEGS-zfKUE3M2427iXvlRxYr73zfEXgmrdY4gNsVUtoqtCbt8sUuBpsBCrGfgp7XGSY3TsXJSSZj1ENjBJCLiKsjRzq9pv7Y22fWDcQF7z5oIGgIWkVfORHheLoXr6ST9xcg7eOr6hR7ZcUhsj4kDGdXmqebeibVJ1RTIQEQ8QPzRlyadqvS94VapqMp2svsOSMId8unsLdg-VUU_mvmgv3FmaqxODphCLC2-T0HD-HE4WgpaOychgyHYuo1UN5l8SYfIFbgHZFGUBUi1lpmeHP7mR3e-dRN8WGeqD8WnBqsoA2afLldhcmb9jsOCXRVoS9JSy182cd9cahGW_HtCCa5kHMKL8paxtSTNtBnLeOSDNXJ4RiffBnxZsz0Ohat1zM9xMIXF67M6tzjgkPpGE0KpuiwSgA5sf9vShJ7KfTwxgjHZVPv9KpVSxBNUEFz5LrqMDb32ewYj9FClQbhdHfOx5OIjz0c5R1peOdV3i-Z2j9b9kg_qPsg7D3pvmcncx3UYgkKHecuzpGQgHd-oKJTrB77jvVBYX09ZLrNi_RGRCoTE2qhffEQCZWJ9cUevSLyDcm3FrCZ1HmPMmaYfFpd3-dYwSf52AB3_WrqCU5nS0vwFx0rIyp8KF3hpp6cAnsjHZyLesE2zrnmt-niOjniUzLs4BKb6sRLfWbhe7NHoiNF9UTwWoIqbuRX_c0sUVSv-LFsogaVvZpNcdztRPRohg_qK2AwLGEwcHo1giNLz9w=w422-h937-no

Last edited:

SilkierLyric146

Jun 2, 2018
Hi all, i have also purchase an android head unit for my car (fiat grande punto hatchback) that i think is a Junsun V1 Pro, the version is the 4gb/64gb but with android 11 (link to the headunit: https://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B09NZYHZZ8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) with this system information:
photo_2022-05-14_10-55-58.jpg

HMI: XRCH.G6.D.Q.F.XIV.2021.10.27.10.30
MCU: G6-TS.21818(H)
MEDIA: HC_v2.0.0_210929_1600(v1.84)
BTV: BT.21.09.16.1645
and i also attach a screenshot of the rom build version and build name, but i can't find my cpu codename, so i want to ask you guys if you can be so kind to help me identify my head unit and if it is a junsun v1 / v1 pro like yours where can i find a firmware update?
At the moment I'm very happy with it but I have a problem that I can't solve and that is a feature that I think is very important: during a bluetooth call i can hear my interlocutor but they can't hear me, i checked my internal and external microphone (and also the physical wiring) with a mic test app and they work, indeed if i try to use google assisat he recognizes my voice, i also checked the android permission for the bluetooth application and the codecs and bluetooth configuration (both devices are set as audio devices for both calls and multimedia audio) and i also tried with another smartphone but i have the same problem, so i think is a bug in the rom or in the bluetooth app... so i came here to ask for help.
if someone could try to help me I would be really grateful.

Edit: i found out that my android head unit is label FF_866X and with some searching i found that the firmware should be the 8667Q , is it correct?

Attachments

• photo_2022-05-14_10-59-43.jpg
    photo_2022-05-14_10-59-43.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

mavrmic

Mar 5, 2009
Hello,

I m trying to setup touch keys. I m configuring them, at the end i m hiting save button but its not save anything. Any ideas ?

JoTaSu

May 12, 2022
hello!
I had the same problem, the assistant did not answer me by voice and the searches were all done through the browser. In my case, it has been solved by entering the Play Store and downloading the Google Assistant App. Once downloaded, the searches are no longer through the browser and it responds correctly by voice.

Reactions: hackras

JoTaSu

May 12, 2022
I also have this problem ... but I noticed that if I close the radio application before interrogating the assistant the assistant's voice is also heard when he answers
hello!
I had the same problem, the assistant did not answer me by voice and the searches were all done through the browser. In my case, it has been solved by entering the Play Store and downloading the Google Assistant App. Once downloaded, the searches are no longer through the browser and it responds correctly by voice.

giogio1

Nov 22, 2013
Rome
Realme X2 Pro
I also have the Google Assistant application installed but if I have the radio application running and I ask the assistant I don't hear his voice ... I hear the voice only if I finish the radio application ... you can try to interrogate the assistant with the radio application running and see if you hear his voice?

JoTaSu

May 12, 2022
Hi all, i have also purchase an android head unit for my car (fiat grande punto hatchback) that i think is a Junsun V1 Pro, the version is the 4gb/64gb but with android 11 (link to the headunit: https://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B09NZYHZZ8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) with this system information:
View attachment 5614147

HMI: XRCH.G6.D.Q.F.XIV.2021.10.27.10.30
MCU: G6-TS.21818(H)
MEDIA: HC_v2.0.0_210929_1600(v1.84)
BTV: BT.21.09.16.1645
and i also attach a screenshot of the rom build version and build name, but i can't find my cpu codename, so i want to ask you guys if you can be so kind to help me identify my head unit and if it is a junsun v1 / v1 pro like yours where can i find a firmware update?
At the moment I'm very happy with it but I have a problem that I can't solve and that is a feature that I think is very important: during a bluetooth call i can hear my interlocutor but they can't hear me, i checked my internal and external microphone (and also the physical wiring) with a mic test app and they work, indeed if i try to use google assisat he recognizes my voice, i also checked the android permission for the bluetooth application and the codecs and bluetooth configuration (both devices are set as audio devices for both calls and multimedia audio) and i also tried with another smartphone but i have the same problem, so i think is a bug in the rom or in the bluetooth app... so i came here to ask for help.
if someone could try to help me I would be really grateful.

Edit: i found out that my android head unit is label FF_866X and with some searching i found that the firmware should be the 8667Q , is it correct?
I have the same problem with the Junsun V1Pro 8 Core 4Gb 64Gb with 8667 processor and 8667Q军灿UI02-国外-VHD720x1280_v12_20220214 rom from my wife's car. I have consulted the seller with the problem, but I am waiting for a solution.
Instead, in my car I have a V1Pro 8 Core 4Gb 64Gb with 8259 processor and rom 8259P_军灿UI02v1280x720-国外11_v3_20220422, which works perfectly.
I have seen that my wife's device has the Phone app installed, and if she calls through the sim inserted in the radio it works fine, it only fails with bluetooth calls, while mine does not have this app and it works correctly. I wanted to try uninstalling the phone app, but I'm afraid that later the radio won't work correctly when making or receiving calls.
If you find the solution please let me know, I will do the same if I solve the microphone problem in bluetooth calls.
Thank you

Reactions: SilkierLyric146

giogio1

Nov 22, 2013
Rome
Realme X2 Pro
hello!
I also have the Google Assistant application installed but if I have the radio application running and I ask the assistant I don't hear his voice ... I hear the voice only if I finish the radio application ... you can try to interrogate the assistant with the radio application running and see if you hear his voice?

JoTaSu

May 12, 2022
Hello!
You are right, I have done the test with the radio app and the Google assistant does not respond, it executes the action, but it does not respond with a voice. I normally use Spotify, Google Maps and RadarBot and with these apps the assistant responds with a voice.
If you find the solution, you will share it.
Thank you.

Pablo_2mm

Nov 2, 2021
Hi guys! Does anyone know if there is a way to press the speaker button in my steering wheel and active Google assistant in autolink? If I press that button the google assistant shows up in the android system, not in android auto (autolink)

Thanks!!

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
Hi guys! Does anyone know if there is a way to press the speaker button in my steering wheel and active Google assistant in autolink? If I press that button the google assistant shows up in the android system, not in android auto (autolink)

Thanks!!
It's not possible with the standard settings but it may be possible to create an app which opens the corresponding activity in AutoLink and add this app to AppSwitcher.

SilkierLyric146

Jun 2, 2018
I have the same problem with the Junsun V1Pro 8 Core 4Gb 64Gb with 8667 processor and 8667Q军灿UI02-国外-VHD720x1280_v12_20220214 rom from my wife's car. I have consulted the seller with the problem, but I am waiting for a solution.
Instead, in my car I have a V1Pro 8 Core 4Gb 64Gb with 8259 processor and rom 8259P_军灿UI02v1280x720-国外11_v3_20220422, which works perfectly.
I have seen that my wife's device has the Phone app installed, and if she calls through the sim inserted in the radio it works fine, it only fails with bluetooth calls, while mine does not have this app and it works correctly. I wanted to try uninstalling the phone app, but I'm afraid that later the radio won't work correctly when making or receiving calls.
If you find the solution please let me know, I will do the same if I solve the microphone problem in bluetooth calls.
Thank you
If i find anything , i will let you know.

stefanos21

Jun 20, 2016
Hi.i need some help in secret settings menu
In 1st photo must set on or off?
In 2nd photo what is line pos?
In 3rd photo last memory is for what?
Also i have a suzuki swift 2007 and in can settings in secret menu in can type i think has suzuki(od) only for suzuki.what "od" means?
And how can i make it show in screen when a door is open?

Attachments

• 20220517_110200.jpg
    20220517_110200.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 94
  • 20220517_110837.jpg
    20220517_110837.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 93
  • 20220517_110656.jpg
    20220517_110656.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 97

hurjup

Sep 29, 2021
Hi guys!

After using ~6 months the 4GB+64GB PRO version I'm pretty happy with it, but I couldn't say it is perfect at all.
I face some problems with it, and I'm curious whether it is just my luck or are they general. I'd appreciate any feedback or way of fixing if applicable.
BTW the problems seem to be FW independent, currently I use 8259P_军灿UI02v1280x720-国外11_v1_20220323.zip and it only shows minor design changes and for example hides search option under android settings, but made no perceptible functionality or stability improvement. I use the default launcher btw, did not root it yet.

So the problems I worry about, and related questions:
A) "start the last used media app automatically" - it is very annoying, is there a way to stop doing so? Do I need to install another launcher for that?
B) GPS. It often fails to start, but in seldom cases it stops mid-drive. It's not about finding satellites; the sole cooperation between android and the gps module does stop. (Without root) I'm sure I can't even stop and restart GPS. Is there a simple way to get logs what actually happens?
C) Wired AutoLink connection is unstable. It often drops connection and reconnecting is tiresome and sometimes neither possible. Tried with two cables and two phones. Is there a way to get logs at least? A third cable was the solution in my case. No idea if there is a simple way to get logs though.
D) Wireless AutoLink never worked for me, though there is an option for that in its settings. Looking up the product page there is now an updated picture stating the 4/64 model supports only wired carplay / android auto.
E) Is there a working software reboot solution without root? And with root? (I wasn't yet brave enough to try out what the reset microswitch does.)
F) iGO map updates. In theory one can request yearly one update, but never tried. Any experience? Is it personalized? It's been more than a decade ago when I dug into iGO and installed maps, POIs and stuff.
I've just wrote a message to the support and received a google drive link with a 9GB dovnload of the whole iGO thing. Probably I'll just use the google play version as a second option, and MapFactor as the first for offline maps.

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

hackras

Mar 12, 2014
Slovakia
Hi guys!

After using ~6 months the 4GB+64GB PRO version I'm pretty hapy with it, but I couldn't say it is perfect at all.
I face some problems with it, and I'm curious whether it is just my luck or are they general. I'd appreciate any feedback or way of fixing if applicable.
BTW the problems seem to be FW independent, currently I use 8259P_军灿UI02v1280x720-国外11_v1_20220323.zip and it only shows minor design changes and for example hides search option under android settings, but made no perceptible functionality or stability improvement. I use the default launcher btw, did not root it yet.

So the problems I worry about, and related questions:
A) "start the last used media app automatically" - it is very annoying, is there a way to stop doing so? Do I need to install another launcher for that?
B) GPS. It often fails to start, but in seldom cases it stops mid-drive. (Without root) I'm sure I can't even stop and restart GPS. Is there a simple way to get logs what actually happens?
C) Wired AutoLink connection is unstable. It often drops connection and reconnecting is tiresome and sometimes neither possible. Tried with two cables and two phones. Is there a way to get logs at least?
D) Wireless AutoLink never worked for me, though there is an option for that in its settings.
E) Is there a working software reboot solution without root? And with root? (I wasn't yet brave enough to try out what the reset microswitch does.)
F) iGO map updates. In theory one can request yearly one update, but never tried. Any experience? Is it personalized? It's been more than a decade ago when I dug into iGO and installed maps, POIs and stuff.

Thank you in advance!
A) go into Settings - Car Infotainment - About device - Press cog wheel and enter code 8878. Choose Other and find Last memory (choose Unremember)
B) have no clue, but can be antenna position problem, where did you install it ?
C) no clue
D) no clue
E) you can safely press the reboot button, as it only cuts power to the device as if you disconnected the battery. You can soft reboot with: Settings - Car Infotainment - Adout device - Press cog wheel and enter code 4.
F) iGO just install newest version from Play store, or use Sygic instead, much better in my opinion....

hackras

Mar 12, 2014
Slovakia
by the way, there is no reason for you to root the headunit, you will get no real advantage.... just do not bother and risk bricking your unit.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Are there any other codes except 8888,8878,8877 to try?
    Use at your own risk !!!!

8888 - restricted settings menu
    8878 - full settings menu. Mostly what you're looking for.
    Additional info can be found here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/junsun-v1-factory-settings.4282295/
    1111 - load monitoring
    0 - update (mcuupdate_num)
    1 - some menu (csudy_num)
    2 - barcode
    3 - another barcode 8938003992756585897
    4 - reboot
    5 - color setting
    6 - set a new random Bluetooth name
    7 -
    8 - gis whitelist reset
    9 - system notification: device activated (in Chinese)
    0129 - CAN DATA
    5555 - save settings
    1912 - factory setup
    1812 - shop setup
    12345678 - update_apk update MainUI
    3699 - update_apk2
    5699 - update_apk3
    7788 - atc_log (engineering menu of the 4G modem)
    8877 - atc_factory
    Menu for changing the cutoff (filter) frequencies for the sub and line outputs (relevant for those who use external amplification):
    Code 8877 ---> Audio ---> Scroll to Sound Effect ---> Bass (or Alto (Middle), Treble).
    And also there is a setting and the ability to completely disable Loudness.
    USB mode can be changed here if required, too.
    7758258 - obligatory mode !! do not enter !!! Complete crap going on
    5678 - changing the menu code logo
    3234 - apk_install_pwd
    Alternatively (untested!) restore the engineering menu settings to the factory settings.
    2134 - appinfo_id_num
    6666 - install_id_num
    7777 - install2_id_num
    1616 - display_id_num brightness
    2064 - testmode_id_num
    1414 - reboot_id_num
    9191 - destroy_id_root_num
    9090 - destroy_id_num
    1313 - radio_reset_num
    1101 - screenshot_num
    4321 - filedelete_num
    1234 - filecopy_num
    Firmware installed in meantime?
    Today I applied the Firmware Stock update procedure. The procedure was successful and the tablet works ok. It remains to put it back in the car and see how it behaves in tests. This was possible for the two users who thank them once again: djborsi and TorstenH. I removed the tablet from the car and made the connections to be able to work with a + 12V DC / 220v power supply. For those who want to power it separately from the car, I put some pictures after the procedure and a wiring diagram. I made a video with the FW update procedure. Because I noticed that the tablet heats up a lot, I mounted a 12V / DC fan, It has the size 70X70mm. and thickness 15 mm. It was from an old CPU cooler. It is fastened at the back with 4 screws as seen in the photo. I put a 40 Ohm series resistor. to reduce speed and noise. I hope that what I posted here will bring a little help to those interested.
    But maybe you're interested in my new free app:
    @Balti Lopez: I am returning mine, but I checked the settings. Go to Car Settings (you should have it too), then go to Common and there should be a Sleep option set to ON. You should turn that option to OFF.
    Hi, I have this same radio. I tried to connect it to the computer as I read here and I could not do it. What I would like to do is to root it and if I can put the TWRP RECOVERY. I have not been able to extract the boot.img from the firmware.bin. On the other hand, the "back" button has been deconfigured and now the action it does when I press it, is that I turn off the screen. Do you know how to fix it? I have used the "BUTTONS REMAPPER" application but I have not achieved anything.

Best Regards
    Did you try connect with Flash Tool after MTK driver installed? How did you understand that no connection? About buttons remap - consider should be enough to uninstall buttons remapper.
    What car do you have?