Junsun V1 Pro MTK8259 4GB + 64GB Android 10 headunit

Search This thread

mitzhamike

Jul 17, 2014
In your case, when you rear your vehicle, you see the "camera + radar detection" on the same screen, that is normal.
In fact, I haven't any camera, but when I use the "radar detection screen" I currently have the screen in double instead of only one...

No one have a radar detection and no camera?
Yes this is normal, i also have the option to see only the camera or camera+radar on the same screen. I had only radar on my car before installing camera...In my case i had to press the rear camera screen and will appear a option to set single screen or double (with radar)

Last edited:

Pacjonek

Mar 24, 2010
Kraków
I cannot pair my Bluetooth OBD adapter with Junsun. My adapter needs 1234 pairing code but Junsun always send 000 and i have to idea how to change it

Attachments

• 1667593570962568934224782282743.jpg
    1667593570962568934224782282743.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 117

oele88

Nov 6, 2022
Hi i have a question
I install the junsun radio but i still have the multi media control unit from the car, how do you connect that one to the junsun cause there is my car info etc please helm me
Here is e picture with the connextions
20221106_103648.jpg

Pacjonek

Mar 24, 2010
Kraków
I don't see open door message on my Citroen C4. I have a Canbus Reise PSA-RZ-65 decoder.
I know that this decoder is not ideal and for my car model the HiWorld decorder is recommended (Reise not suport every possible error). The problem is that the Reise this function support and should display message about opened doors
I know plenty people who have this Canbus with other radio and everything works good.
I can buy Hiworld decorder but I'm afraid it won't help because the problem is not in the decoder but in Junsun.
Has anyone encountered this problem? is Hiworld Canbus help? Are there maybe some settings to enable this?

oele88

Nov 6, 2022
Hello from France to everyone !

I bought this Junsun V1 Pro 4G 6GB-128GB screen and installed it yesterday in my Peugeot 508 rxh 180 Blue HDI.
Everything work well excepted the rear camera. For your information im using the original OEM rear camera (not the one provided by Junsun).
I got this message : No Signal
A friend of mine installed it 1 week ago and it works well and he has the same car than mine.

See attached pics.

Dont hesitate to ask me any further informations !

Thank you for your help ! :)
Question how did you get that working see my picture,
I only hear the peep of my reverse sensors but dont see that indicator

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221106-190529_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221106-190529_Chrome.jpg
    678.2 KB · Views: 106

Pacjonek

Mar 24, 2010
Kraków
Hello from France to everyone !

I bought this Junsun V1 Pro 4G 6GB-128GB screen and installed it yesterday in my Peugeot 508 rxh 180 Blue HDI.
Everything work well excepted the rear camera. For your information im using the original OEM rear camera (not the one provided by Junsun).
I got this message : No Signal
A friend of mine installed it 1 week ago and it works well and he has the same car than mine.

See attached pics.

Dont hesitate to ask me any further informations !

Thank you for your help ! :)
Side question, do you get open door messages?
Do you have a Canbus decoder from Reise?

musicdjs

Aug 28, 2020
Hello. I have Junsun V1 Pro 4gb ram and I have a question which navigation do you use on the screen on? Waze or another ?

didko84

Nov 11, 2022
Just install Junsun v1pro 4gb
I just want to know a few things
1. How to set the door to appear open
2. How to have clock always on display. Even with a non-clock app like maps open
3. Some necessary settings in the secret menu (the one with code 8878) or some interesting options there. I just don't know more than them what they really do

Any additional information would be helpful.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I haven't checked, nor do I have a multimeter handy.
    Just checked, only supplies 12V when in reverse. However with this setup (removing the 12V from the cigarette lighter), the camera still has a delay of about 10 seconds whilst the boot logo is shown.
    Hi
    Has someone this cpu 8667 for the Junsun v1 pro 4G+64G ?
    Just to see what is the last firmware version: v23_20220801 or v22_20221029?
    Other party:
    Hello guys,i installed a rearview camera and i can t figure out how to make dynamic lines when i move my steering wheel.i contacted the seller and he is telling me i need to buy another camera,If anyone can help?Thank you
    Dynamic lines will only work if you connected a canbus box. It has nothing to do with the camera.

Exception: Some cameras are "painting" the lines fixed on the image. Those can be removed by cutting a wire according to the manual of the cam.
    The 12V wire comes from a two wire harness connected to the head unit, it's a pink wire along with the reverse camera RCA connector.

Here's the back of the unit and frame, see the reverse camera RCA connector and the pink wire that supplies 12V.

I don't know about the brown wire; mine is not labelled. There's another photo when I was figuring out which camera connector to use, can you see the correct brown wire from that?

(I assume the CANBUS module or a wire on the car harness provides the reverse signal to the head unit)
    So the pink wire supplies the camera with a constant 12 volts, the canbus is responsable to switch the head unit to display the camera video, and at the rear of the car you only have connected the RCA cable to the camera, with no 12 volt connections at all?
    But maybe you're interested in my new free app:
    Are there any other codes except 8888,8878,8877 to try?
    Use at your own risk !!!!

8888 - restricted settings menu
    8878 - full settings menu. Mostly what you're looking for.
    Additional info can be found here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/junsun-v1-factory-settings.4282295/
    1111 - load monitoring
    0 - update (mcuupdate_num)
    1 - some menu (csudy_num)
    2 - barcode
    3 - another barcode 8938003992756585897
    4 - reboot
    5 - color setting
    6 - set a new random Bluetooth name
    7 -
    8 - gis whitelist reset
    9 - system notification: device activated (in Chinese)
    0129 - CAN DATA
    5555 - save settings
    1912 - factory setup
    1812 - shop setup
    12345678 - update_apk update MainUI
    3699 - update_apk2
    5699 - update_apk3
    7788 - atc_log (engineering menu of the 4G modem)
    8877 - atc_factory
    Menu for changing the cutoff (filter) frequencies for the sub and line outputs (relevant for those who use external amplification):
    Code 8877 ---> Audio ---> Scroll to Sound Effect ---> Bass (or Alto (Middle), Treble).
    And also there is a setting and the ability to completely disable Loudness.
    USB mode can be changed here if required, too.
    7758258 - obligatory mode !! do not enter !!! Complete crap going on
    5678 - changing the menu code logo
    3234 - apk_install_pwd
    Alternatively (untested!) restore the engineering menu settings to the factory settings.
    2134 - appinfo_id_num
    6666 - install_id_num
    7777 - install2_id_num
    1616 - display_id_num brightness
    2064 - testmode_id_num
    1414 - reboot_id_num
    9191 - destroy_id_root_num
    9090 - destroy_id_num
    1313 - radio_reset_num
    1101 - screenshot_num
    4321 - filedelete_num
    1234 - filecopy_num

Hi thanks to all for your useful posts , i have a junsun radio 2gb+32gb whit 4g , i think is v1pro but many things are different to the other user posted here,​

this device is the device i purchased :​

View attachment 5439269

I have one problem with reverse camera when I put on reverse the car ( toyota rav4 2010 ) nothing happens, the reverse cable gets 12v but the reverse camera app not launching . when i put reverse and the video wire of the camera is connected to aux video in I can get image from camera, but i need to launch the aux video app every time i put reverse.​

I have something like this:​

View attachment 5439271

So my question are:​

1) Is this a v1pro radio?​

2) Someone has the same problem with the camera or knows what is happening?​

3) There is any update for this radio?​

Sorry my bad English, here are some pics from the device:​

View attachment 5439299

View attachment 5439301
    View attachment 5439303

Thanks for your help​

As soon as there are +12 V on the reverse wire your should see the rear view camera app with a black screen (if rear view camera signal is not connected).

I think you have this device:

Not a V1 pro with an old android version.
    I just received a reply from JunSun support that it's not possible to connect Internet through Bluetooth in the unit. The only option is mobile hotspot after all
    They told me the same thing and it's not true, I can do tethering by bt. I copy and paste from a post that I put pages back, I hope it helps you.

My headunit is a kapud mtk8257, but it is very similar to Junsun V1 Pro.

In 90% of the cases, if before connecting the bluetooth on the mobile I am already allowing tethering (phone) automatically the headunit picks up the internet from the mobile.
    But other times I have to force it: the button is "hidden", once connected to the phone, go into settings, click on the magnifying glass/search engine, look for "previously connected devices", click on your phone, and you will see that one of the buttons is "allow internet connection" or something similar.
    PS: I have the radio in Spanish language, but the name of the menus should be like this, or similar.
    Firmware installed in meantime?
    Today I applied the Firmware Stock update procedure. The procedure was successful and the tablet works ok. It remains to put it back in the car and see how it behaves in tests. This was possible for the two users who thank them once again: djborsi and TorstenH. I removed the tablet from the car and made the connections to be able to work with a + 12V DC / 220v power supply. For those who want to power it separately from the car, I put some pictures after the procedure and a wiring diagram. I made a video with the FW update procedure. Because I noticed that the tablet heats up a lot, I mounted a 12V / DC fan, It has the size 70X70mm. and thickness 15 mm. It was from an old CPU cooler. It is fastened at the back with 4 screws as seen in the photo. I put a 40 Ohm series resistor. to reduce speed and noise. I hope that what I posted here will bring a little help to those interested.