Junsun V1 Pro MTK8259 4GB + 64GB Android 10 headunit

Search This thread

Pelanas_

Aug 10, 2019
Hi. I want to have Internet connection using phone data, by connecting the unit with mobile via bluetooth tethering.
I have paired phone and unit, I have enabled in unit bluetooth connectivity and I have enabled in phone settings Bluetooth tethering but I don't have Internet connection in unit. What else can I do?

Hi, maybe it's a little late, but try this:

The connection is not done by bluetooth, it is by sharing the mobile wifi from "PORTABLE WIFI ZONE" so it is on my mobile. With activate and share the mobile wifi, you just have to search the name of your mobile in your car radio and connect.

I do it automatically with the app "MACRODROID" so every time I enter the car, it connects itself.

I hope it works for you.

dev495

Nov 1, 2012
Hi, I have this same radio. I tried to connect it to the computer as I read here and I could not do it. What I would like to do is to root it and if I can put the TWRP RECOVERY. I have not been able to extract the boot.img from the firmware.bin. On the other hand, the "back" button has been deconfigured and now the action it does when I press it, is that I turn off the screen. Do you know how to fix it? I have used the "BUTTONS REMAPPER" application but I have not achieved anything.

Best Regards
Did you try connect with Flash Tool after MTK driver installed? How did you understand that no connection? About buttons remap - consider should be enough to uninstall buttons remapper.
What car do you have?

Reactions: Pelanas_

Cldstn

Jan 31, 2021
Canada
Does anyone have the license.dat file for this unit. I accidentally did something to make it say device not activated. I tried a license.dat from 4pdA but they are not the ones I need.

Thanks

Pelanas_

Aug 10, 2019
Did you try connect with Flash Tool after MTK driver installed? How did you understand that no connection? About buttons remap - consider should be enough to uninstall buttons remapper.
What car do you have?

I installed the drivers, used flashtools, but it doesn't detect the radio, I tried with ADB command and neither. Regarding the buttons remapp, I installed buttoms repamp to try to solve it, but as it did not work, I uninstalled it again.

Pelanas_

Aug 10, 2019
Does anyone have the license.dat file for this unit. I accidentally did something to make it say device not activated. I tried a license.dat from 4pdA but they are not the ones I need.

Thanks
I have the rom downloaded on the computer and I'm trying to extract the files, but I can not do it, I keep trying and if I get it, notice here.

dev495

Nov 1, 2012
I installed the drivers, used flashtools, but it doesn't detect the radio, I tried with ADB command and neither. Regarding the buttons remapp, I installed buttoms repamp to try to solve it, but as it did not work, I uninstalled it again.
FlashTool detects unit when you press Reset button in hole. Before press Reset you need to press in FlashTool Download or Readback buttons. Connect to ADB possible via WiFi: adb connect ip:5555 or you need enable in hidden menu usb debug to enable cable ADB support.

Pelanas_

Aug 10, 2019
FlashTool detects unit when you press Reset button in hole. Before press Reset you need to press in FlashTool Download or Readback buttons. Connect to ADB possible via WiFi: adb connect ip:5555 or you need enable in hidden menu usb debug to enable cable ADB support.

Thanks, when I can, I'll try it.

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
t.me
Realme GT 2 Pro
Hi. I want to have Internet connection using phone data, by connecting the unit with mobile via bluetooth tethering.
I have paired phone and unit, I have enabled in unit bluetooth connectivity and I have enabled in phone settings Bluetooth tethering but I don't have Internet connection in unit. What else can I do?
You have to tell the head unit that it should use the shared internet connection of your bluetooth device (your phone).
You can install this apk to open the Android bluetooth settings (the manufacturer hides the menu in settings app):

Mhcrv

Feb 23, 2021
Hi. I have a problem with my junsun v1 pro - while installing the update, the process stops at the "update vendor.img error" step and does not move on. tried several times on 2 different usb drives. I got the update file from junsun help. I have the 825X_pro model. the radio does not start up at all now. What else can I do ?
here is the file i received
MS89的固件.zip - Dysk Google

Attachments

• IMG_20210223_221237.jpg
    IMG_20210223_221237.jpg
    451.2 KB · Views: 340

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
t.me
Realme GT 2 Pro
QUOTE="Mhcrv, post: 84546861, member: 11467023"]
Hi. I have a problem with my junsun v1 pro - while installing the update, the process stops at the "update vendor.img error" step and does not move on. tried several times on 2 different usb drives. I got the update file from junsun help. I have the 825X_pro model. the radio does not start up at all now. What else can I do ?
here is the file i received
MS89的固件.zip - Dysk Google
[/QUOTE]
You could try another file: https://xdaforums.com/t/junsun-v1-stock-rom-to-custom-rom.4114535/post-84333569

Pelanas_

Aug 10, 2019
Hello,

I don't know if it happens to anyone else or just me. I have tried several radio applications and with all the same thing happens to me. When I'm listening to them, the sound cuts out continuously. The same applications I put them on the cell phone, and they are heard perfectly. I share the mobile data with the car and the coverage is usually very good. I don't know what to try anymore. Let's see if there is someone with the same problem and has been able to solve it.

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
t.me
Realme GT 2 Pro
Hello,

I don't know if it happens to anyone else or just me. I have tried several radio applications and with all the same thing happens to me. When I'm listening to them, the sound cuts out continuously. The same applications I put them on the cell phone, and they are heard perfectly. I share the mobile data with the car and the coverage is usually very good. I don't know what to try anymore. Let's see if there is someone with the same problem and has been able to solve it.
You tried with identical conditions? Phone on head unit at same location?
I assume you're talking about online radio streaming applications?

Pelanas_

Aug 10, 2019
You tried with identical conditions? Phone on head unit at same location?
I assume you're talking about online radio streaming applications?

Yes, same conditions, I put the phone and the car at the same time. I have tested it with the phone data and directly with the wifi at home. And yes, they are streaming radio applications

dev495

Nov 1, 2012
Hello,

Possible duraspeed or another task killer closes radio service. What do you do to restore playing?

Pelanas_

Aug 10, 2019
Have you similar issue with Spotify or other stream service? Did you try to check logcat?

I've been trying Spotify, Mixcloud, Souncloud, and some other applications of this type, and I haven't had problems of cut or anything like that, only happens with the radio streaming applications.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OK with the resolution but Zip file of the video is about 14mb,the one I made is 156mb and I am afraid to try it...
    You wrote previously that the file must renamed to "tsbootanimation" but the guy in video renamed it to "bootanimation". You tried it and didn't work so you renamed it tsbootanimation?
    Also, if something goes wrong is it possible to brick the machine?
    156mb is a lot, your device will not accept animations of this size!For Junsun V1 Pro MTK8259 devices, the animation file must be named "tsbootanimation".If something goes wrong, the animation will not be installed.
    Finally I made a bootanimation with my own video using "lucky boot animator". It was a matter of seconds to make it and works fine
    you know how to explain to me how you did it because I have a Junsun V1 plus 4g /64 with android 12 but I can't.
    Okay let's run again.
    1. Take a picture with a resolution of 1280x720 dpi.
    2. Save .bmp (use palette color, no rgb!) or .png format.
    3. Copy the image to a portable USB flash drive.
    4. Start the head unit and connect the flash drive, click the gear on the start screen, ie the settings menu.
    5. Go to the car setup (second menu item)
    6. Choose the lowest menu: About the Device.
    7. Click on the right side of the gear and use this code: 5678
    8. On the left, click the second search icon.
    9. This is when the logo on the USB flash drive appears, which you made.
    10. Tap the logo, then save.
    11. Re -start the head unit. This is important because if you only turn the key, it won't start again, just sleep.
    12. If you did everything well, it will work.
    I attach a model image, copy it to the USB Drive and try it. This is sure to work for me.
    Hello I recently bought a Junsun 4g + 64gb version, and I'm having some trouble.

On my unit sleep mode doesn't work how it's supposed to, after about 30minutes when I try to start the radio it will long boot I would like to set it to 3day like I had it on my other junsun unit but there is no option like that, only on and off. I checked the wiring and red and yellow cables are connected right.

Also I was wondering how did you guys make the settings menu in dark mode, i tried to force it through developer mode but that did not do nothing.

I received a MCU update from Junsun to fix my sleep issue if anyone is interested
    MCU before : MCU: TS-G5.201021(VHD)
    After : MCU: SS-G5.230529(VHD)

Untested but may work:

Put the logo on the root folder of an USB drive by naming it
    Code:
    tslogo.bmp
    tslogo.jpg
    or
    tslogo.png

Enter factory code 5678 and plug in the USB drive.
    Thank you. Succeeded, I copied the image to the USB Drive root folder. The correct size is 1280x720 and can be .BMP or .PNG format, the file name can be anything.
    Are there any other codes except 8888,8878,8877 to try?
    Use at your own risk !!!!

8888 - restricted settings menu
    8878 - full settings menu. Mostly what you're looking for.
    Additional info can be found here: https://xdaforums.com/t/junsun-v1-factory-settings.4282295/
    1111 - load monitoring
    0 - update (mcuupdate_num)
    1 - some menu (csudy_num)
    2 - barcode
    3 - another barcode 8938003992756585897
    4 - reboot
    5 - color setting
    6 - set a new random Bluetooth name
    7 -
    8 - gis whitelist reset
    9 - system notification: device activated (in Chinese)
    0129 - CAN DATA
    5555 - save settings
    1912 - factory setup
    1812 - shop setup
    12345678 - update_apk update MainUI
    3699 - update_apk2
    5699 - update_apk3
    7788 - atc_log (engineering menu of the 4G modem)
    8877 - atc_factory
    Menu for changing the cutoff (filter) frequencies for the sub and line outputs (relevant for those who use external amplification):
    Code 8877 ---> Audio ---> Scroll to Sound Effect ---> Bass (or Alto (Middle), Treble).
    And also there is a setting and the ability to completely disable Loudness.
    USB mode can be changed here if required, too.
    7758258 - obligatory mode !! do not enter !!! Complete crap going on
    5678 - changing the menu code logo
    3234 - apk_install_pwd
    Alternatively (untested!) restore the engineering menu settings to the factory settings.
    2134 - appinfo_id_num
    6666 - install_id_num
    7777 - install2_id_num
    1616 - display_id_num brightness
    2064 - testmode_id_num
    1414 - reboot_id_num
    9191 - destroy_id_root_num
    9090 - destroy_id_num
    1313 - radio_reset_num
    1101 - screenshot_num
    4321 - filedelete_num
    1234 - filecopy_num