Junsun V1 Pro MTK8259 4GB + 64GB Android 10 headunit

Search This thread

Pure_Evil_CZ

May 25, 2016
Brno
Hi torstenH, I've just sucesfully disabled the AC overlay thanks a lot!

For anyone:
First you need to connect through wifi and then find ip adress of radio - this is in settings. Then you will need any remote ADB from google play there you will fill the ip adress and connect wirelessly to the radio.

First command you need to use is to get superuser rights it should be:su @#zxcvbnmasdfghjklqwertyuiop1234567890,.
And then the next command to disable the AC overlay is:
pm disable com.ts.MainUI/com.ts.can.CanBaseACActivity
If you will need to enable the overlay again just write enable instead of disable into the command console.

Edit: in the end turning off the AC overlay is causing radio app to crash in a few minutes...

Last edited:

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
t.me
Realme GT 2 Pro
Hi torstenH, I've just sucesfully disabled the AC overlay thanks a lot!

For anyone:
First you need to connect through wifi and then find ip adress of radio - this is in settings. Then you will need any remote ADB from google play there you will fill the ip adress and connect wirelessly to the radio.

First command you need to use is to get superuser rights it should be:su @#zxcvbnmasdfghjklqwertyuiop1234567890,.
And then the next command to disable the AC overlay is:
pm disable com.ts.MainUI/com.ts.can.CanBaseACActivity
If you will need to enable the overlay again just write enable instead of disable into the command console.

Edit: in the end turning off the AC overlay is causing radio app to crash in a few minutes...

Okay that means not fixed because radio app crashes...

mengels

Oct 26, 2020
Seems there's a lot of know-how in this thread about the X825-Pro. Does anyone of you know how to delete an existing BlueTooth connection from the X825-Pro. I don't seem to be able to display the existing bluetooth connection list on the X825-Pro.
Many thanks!

skezza

Sep 29, 2007
Additionally, I wonder if there's any kind of GPU / HW Acceleration on this device. I noticed those little Canvas' in Spotify run like sludge and are choppy as sin. Bizarre really. No other device I've owned has had that, PX5, PX6, phones. Weird.

mengels

Oct 26, 2020
I do not see a list of BT connections in the main Bluetooth UI. Am I looking at the wrong place? Is it possible for you (for this dummie) to elaborate which route you have taken to the main bluetooth UI to get the actual BT connection list visible?
Many thanks!

daimi

Nov 15, 2011
Poor customer support! Beware! You will have bad call quality and the answer will be "Go Buy microphone"

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
t.me
Realme GT 2 Pro
I do not see a list of BT connections in the main Bluetooth UI. Am I looking at the wrong place? Is it possible for you (for this dummie) to elaborate which route you have taken to the main bluetooth UI to get the actual BT connection list visible?
Many thanks!
Open Android settings and search for Bluetooth. On Junsun V1 the settings are hidden but available.

Reactions: mengels

rduquematos

Jul 5, 2016
Hello can anyone help me get my stock Renault Clio Iv camera to work with my junsun? I have the reverse cable connected but nothing happens

Attachments

• 05679B8B-010C-4F4E-B5D1-40F5ABC6FA0D.jpeg
    05679B8B-010C-4F4E-B5D1-40F5ABC6FA0D.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 108
  • 4DDA2CAC-D60F-4262-BE57-9C4EEA2E5153.jpeg
    4DDA2CAC-D60F-4262-BE57-9C4EEA2E5153.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 109

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
t.me
Realme GT 2 Pro
Hello can anyone help me get my stock Renault Clio Iv camera to work with my junsun? I have the reverse cable connected but nothing happens
Please provide more, more and more details. Which camera are you using? OEM or did you installed your own? How is the reverse cable connected? With your coffee machine? Nobody can help you if you say "I connected reverse". What is with the yellow cinch connectors?

rduquematos

Jul 5, 2016
Thank you very much for the reply! So the radio unit came with an adapter and a loose pink cable to connect to the reverse pin on the original 24pin plug I did that, however when I engage the reverse gear nothing happens. I also used the secret cam menu CODE 0127 to see if any signal comes up from the reverse gear but nothing. I am using the Oem camera, I can access the camera via the car Cd 360 app that came with the head unit. I have added the 24pin scheme . If you need more info let me know

Attachments

• 0C0D07A9-E628-47E9-9DB9-2442ADCDF221.jpeg
    0C0D07A9-E628-47E9-9DB9-2442ADCDF221.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 292
  • 889CF2E5-5656-4254-BE7B-3AE39A5CE71E.jpeg
    889CF2E5-5656-4254-BE7B-3AE39A5CE71E.jpeg
    97.3 KB · Views: 290

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
t.me
Realme GT 2 Pro
Thank you very much for the reply! So the radio unit came with an adapter and a loose pink cable to connect to the reverse pin on the original 24pin plug I did that, however when I engage the reverse gear nothing happens. I also used the secret cam menu CODE 0127 to see if any signal comes up from the reverse gear but nothing. I am using the Oem camera, I can access the camera via the car Cd 360 app that came with the head unit. I have added the 24pin scheme . If you need more info let me know
Do you habe a multimeter to check if you get 12V on the pink cable?
Do you know if you car has a reverse pin on its wiring connector?
Are you using the OEM camera of your car? Has the original radio the function to display the rear camera picture?

digloz

Jul 31, 2021
I have the problem that I only get 6 channels... The old Radio works great, but the junsun v1 pro is in this point a disaster. I contact the seller, he just told me to put the GPS Antenna threw the Windshield... 🙄 It's already there, nothing.. no better connection. Any ideas? :/

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
t.me
Realme GT 2 Pro
I have the problem that I only get 6 channels... The old Radio works great, but the junsun v1 pro is in this point a disaster. I contact the seller, he just told me to put the GPS Antenna threw the Windshield... 🙄 It's already there, nothing.. no better connection. Any ideas? :/
Check if you need a phantom power adapter. For VW, Audi, Skoda and Seat it may be required.
GPS has nothing to do with radio FM/AM/DAB.

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
t.me
Realme GT 2 Pro
The Seller tells me, thats the GPS is important :O
I have a Hyundai Tucson (Build End 2015)
GPS is important for navigation. Global Positioning Systems. Has nothing to do with radio..
I think you have an active antenna which not getting power. Google for the pin description of your original radio. There must be a ANT connection the OEM radio uses to power the antenna

digloz

Jul 31, 2021
Don't know which OEM device you have. But this is the first match on Google:

Pin 18 is to power the antenna
I have the other one without Navigation. The Adapter was just Plug and Play (I hope so). Then the Canbus Adapter and ready... Thats what Chinese Seller says. Maybe the antenna didnt get enough Power? :-/

I am not an technican... 🙄 So maybe I have to let it proof by someone who has the knowledge... I dont know how I can check.

Top Liked Posts

OK with the resolution but Zip file of the video is about 14mb,the one I made is 156mb and I am afraid to try it...
    You wrote previously that the file must renamed to "tsbootanimation" but the guy in video renamed it to "bootanimation". You tried it and didn't work so you renamed it tsbootanimation?
    Also, if something goes wrong is it possible to brick the machine?
    156mb is a lot, your device will not accept animations of this size!For Junsun V1 Pro MTK8259 devices, the animation file must be named "tsbootanimation".If something goes wrong, the animation will not be installed.
    OK with the resolution but Zip file of the video is about 14mb,the one I made is 156mb and I am afraid to try it...
    You wrote previously that the file must renamed to "tsbootanimation" but the guy in video renamed it to "bootanimation". You tried it and didn't work so you renamed it tsbootanimation?
    Also, if something goes wrong is it possible to brick the machine?
    156mb is a lot, your device will not accept animations of this size!For Junsun V1 Pro MTK8259 devices, the animation file must be named "tsbootanimation".If something goes wrong, the animation will not be installed.
    you know how to explain to me how you did it because I have a Junsun V1 plus 4g /64 with android 12 but I can't.
    Okay let's run again.
    1. Take a picture with a resolution of 1280x720 dpi.
    2. Save .bmp (use palette color, no rgb!) or .png format.
    3. Copy the image to a portable USB flash drive.
    4. Start the head unit and connect the flash drive, click the gear on the start screen, ie the settings menu.
    5. Go to the car setup (second menu item)
    6. Choose the lowest menu: About the Device.
    7. Click on the right side of the gear and use this code: 5678
    8. On the left, click the second search icon.
    9. This is when the logo on the USB flash drive appears, which you made.
    10. Tap the logo, then save.
    11. Re -start the head unit. This is important because if you only turn the key, it won't start again, just sleep.
    12. If you did everything well, it will work.
    I attach a model image, copy it to the USB Drive and try it. This is sure to work for me.
    Hello I recently bought a Junsun 4g + 64gb version, and I'm having some trouble.

On my unit sleep mode doesn't work how it's supposed to, after about 30minutes when I try to start the radio it will long boot I would like to set it to 3day like I had it on my other junsun unit but there is no option like that, only on and off. I checked the wiring and red and yellow cables are connected right.

Also I was wondering how did you guys make the settings menu in dark mode, i tried to force it through developer mode but that did not do nothing.

I received a MCU update from Junsun to fix my sleep issue if anyone is interested
    MCU before : MCU: TS-G5.201021(VHD)
    After : MCU: SS-G5.230529(VHD)

Untested but may work:

Put the logo on the root folder of an USB drive by naming it
    Code:
    tslogo.bmp
    tslogo.jpg
    or
    tslogo.png

Enter factory code 5678 and plug in the USB drive.
    Thank you. Succeeded, I copied the image to the USB Drive root folder. The correct size is 1280x720 and can be .BMP or .PNG format, the file name can be anything.
    Are there any other codes except 8888,8878,8877 to try?
    Use at your own risk !!!!

8888 - restricted settings menu
    8878 - full settings menu. Mostly what you're looking for.
    Additional info can be found here: https://xdaforums.com/t/junsun-v1-factory-settings.4282295/
    1111 - load monitoring
    0 - update (mcuupdate_num)
    1 - some menu (csudy_num)
    2 - barcode
    3 - another barcode 8938003992756585897
    4 - reboot
    5 - color setting
    6 - set a new random Bluetooth name
    7 -
    8 - gis whitelist reset
    9 - system notification: device activated (in Chinese)
    0129 - CAN DATA
    5555 - save settings
    1912 - factory setup
    1812 - shop setup
    12345678 - update_apk update MainUI
    3699 - update_apk2
    5699 - update_apk3
    7788 - atc_log (engineering menu of the 4G modem)
    8877 - atc_factory
    Menu for changing the cutoff (filter) frequencies for the sub and line outputs (relevant for those who use external amplification):
    Code 8877 ---> Audio ---> Scroll to Sound Effect ---> Bass (or Alto (Middle), Treble).
    And also there is a setting and the ability to completely disable Loudness.
    USB mode can be changed here if required, too.
    7758258 - obligatory mode !! do not enter !!! Complete crap going on
    5678 - changing the menu code logo
    3234 - apk_install_pwd
    Alternatively (untested!) restore the engineering menu settings to the factory settings.
    2134 - appinfo_id_num
    6666 - install_id_num
    7777 - install2_id_num
    1616 - display_id_num brightness
    2064 - testmode_id_num
    1414 - reboot_id_num
    9191 - destroy_id_root_num
    9090 - destroy_id_num
    1313 - radio_reset_num
    1101 - screenshot_num
    4321 - filedelete_num
    1234 - filecopy_num