Junsun V1 Pro MTK8259 4GB + 64GB Android 10 headunit

Search This thread

didko84

Nov 11, 2022
Why cant remember my choice for navigation app ?
I choose Waze and a few time it is again G maps. Any solution?

stefanos21

Jun 20, 2016
Download image you want with good resolution. Use online pictures editor to make it 1280x720pixel and bmp type. Upload to Usb drive and put USB in the media. Then enter boot logo menu, tap search and will see it.
When enter with code 8878 in boot logo menu shows car logos from different manufacturers of cars.that is what you have changed or the "android" logo?

didko84

Nov 11, 2022
Week using Junsun V1 pro 4GB
Really like it, it works good.
Cant remember all settings good but nothing fatal.
It is really strange some things but...that is it.
When turn off car, unit go to sleeping for maybe 16-20 hours. Then the unit turns down. On resume after sleep remember all, but apps are closed. After cold start remember all , only icons on the home screen are default.

iulianx2000

Feb 10, 2012
Просто инсталирайте Junsun v1pro 4gb
Просто искам да знам няколко неща
1. Мога да накарам приложението за телефон да използва контакти и да извършва повиквания само от SIM картата на моя телефон, свързан с Bluetooth, а не от SIM картата с 4G модул. Искате да използвате 4G SIM в слот само за интернет

2. Как да настроите вратата да се вижда отворена

3. Как да кача моето лого -Bootlogo has changed when put bmp image in usb 1280x720 tested-works

4. Както и да е, за да направите по-голям часовник, когато някое приложение е отворено

5. Мога ли да променя лявата страна на началния екран {това с кола и скорост)

6. Колко време е в режим на заспиване, преди да се изключи. Нямам настройки за това. Какво ще кажете за моята батерия?

7. Някои необходими настройки в тайното меню (това с код 8878) или някои интересни опции там. Просто не знам повече от тях какво наистина правят.

Всяка допълнителна информация ще бъде полезна.
Hello, there is a rule here. Questions, comments and answers are only in English. If you don't make the effort to post in English, you won't get any answers.

didko84

Nov 11, 2022
Hello, there is a rule here. Questions, comments and answers are only in English. If you don't make the effort to post in English, you won't get any answers.
Opps my bad
Copy wrong translation
It is repaired

So all is good with JunSun
Just want a some clock ⌚ always on display even maps or waze are fullscreen. Any ideas ?

Kashamalaga

Dec 16, 2011
Málaga
Hello. I'm a new user with the junsun v1 pro.
My question come because I've got a Seat Ibiza 6j from 2014. And having problem with can bus type and swc. Can't detect any button but volumen +/- works , but isn't saving any button.
I want to add that reverse gear, makes the screen off. Tried the advice from the seller to set the flag from can type hood to off. But doesn't work either. In summary I think they gave me the wrong can type for my car.
How I could find it. Thanks.

Attached images, with software version.
The number they told me was 122 can type but even sometimes after reserve gear shows this image, regarding and fake open bonnet!??

Attachments

• PXL_20221119_211604356.jpg
    PXL_20221119_211604356.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 301
  • PXL_20221119_125049537.jpg
    PXL_20221119_125049537.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 253
  • PXL_20221119_190535364.jpg
    PXL_20221119_190535364.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 282
  • -876888537769183.png
    -876888537769183.png
    487.4 KB · Views: 329

Martin-22

Nov 22, 2008
Prague
Is it possible to turn off hiding the top bar when starting waze?

I went through the thread and didn't find an answer anywhere, I might have missed it.

Josete89

Dec 31, 2021
Re-Hello :)

Does spotify / YouTube sound coming from Wireless Apple Car Play (with the AutoLink) sounds like it has little less quality ? Like just a little bit, it sounds like to have more high frequency vs when i am using bluetooth only and not CarPlay.

It’s not annoying but i can hear it.

Am I the only one for this issue ?
How do you connect CarPlay via wireless?

didko84

Nov 11, 2022
When turn on rear camera tap and hold and will open settings for rear camera.
Code 1111 and 0000 are settings for lines and for picture

cosmix82

Sep 6, 2010
Hi All,

After weeks of trying to get used to it, I'm pretty happy with the device, even with the minor issues.
Currently I have two main problem, hope someone can help:

- The saved radio stations get reset every few days, and happened twice yesterday actually.... Any way to fix this?
- I'd like to run a few apps at launch, such as a firewall to allow only the apps I need via my limited bandwidth. Also Torque at some point. But every time I turn off ignition and turn back (properly wired), these gets shut down. Is there a way to stop the device shutting down these apps?

Btw, I was not happy with the Junsun camera, too narrow view. I installed this, and works great with the unit:
(I had to select AHD 720p / 30 fps).

JhOLmeS86

Mar 23, 2021
steering wheel controls!

Hi all, I'm having a doubt with my junsun v1 pro.
I have correctly installed the steering wheel controls, and when I press the voice assistant button, the android car radio voice assistant automatically starts! But that is not suitable for infotaimant commands. Does anyone know if it is possible that the voice assistant button can activate the nexi voice assistant? or that of the mobile phone via android auto?

itzelma

Dec 5, 2022
Hi. I have the mtk8259 running android 11. I have a few issues but the main issue here is that when i change settings for example the volume, it all resets when i reboot the device. does anyone know how to fix this?

asad5150

Dec 7, 2022
Hi. I have the mtk8259 running android 11. I have a few issues but the main issue here is that when i change settings for example the volume, it all resets when i reboot the device. does anyone know how to fix this?
I have the exact same issue and it’s really annoying man. Actually considering returning the head unit back

Kashamalaga

Dec 16, 2011
Málaga
My question come because I've got a Seat Ibiza 6j from 2014. And having problem with can bus type and swc. Can't detect any button but volumen +/- works , but isn't saving any button.
I want to add that reverse gear, makes the screen off. Tried the advice from the seller to set the flag from can type hood to off. But doesn't work either. In summary I think they gave me the wrong can type for my car.

The number they told me was 122 can type but even sometimes after reserve gear shows this image, regarding and fake open bonnet!??
No one with same problems?

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
t.me
Realme GT 2 Pro

First provide name, type numbers and photos of your original OEM radio to have a chance to find a pinout chart. Maybe there is no need to use a can adapter to use the SWC. Often a radio labeled with "Alana" is used on Seat Ibiza...

cosmix82

Sep 6, 2010
Does this happen when you change something in the menu with the 8878 pin? I read it somewhere that just because it prompts for reboot, you don't have to do that. Just go to the main screen. It works for me.
But indeed, it does forget some settings...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    you know how to explain to me how you did it because I have a Junsun V1 plus 4g /64 with android 12 but I can't.
    Okay let's run again.
    1. Take a picture with a resolution of 1280x720 dpi.
    2. Save .bmp (use palette color, no rgb!) or .png format.
    3. Copy the image to a portable USB flash drive.
    4. Start the head unit and connect the flash drive, click the gear on the start screen, ie the settings menu.
    5. Go to the car setup (second menu item)
    6. Choose the lowest menu: About the Device.
    7. Click on the right side of the gear and use this code: 5678
    8. On the left, click the second search icon.
    9. This is when the logo on the USB flash drive appears, which you made.
    10. Tap the logo, then save.
    11. Re -start the head unit. This is important because if you only turn the key, it won't start again, just sleep.
    12. If you did everything well, it will work.
    I attach a model image, copy it to the USB Drive and try it. This is sure to work for me.
    Hello I recently bought a Junsun 4g + 64gb version, and I'm having some trouble.

On my unit sleep mode doesn't work how it's supposed to, after about 30minutes when I try to start the radio it will long boot I would like to set it to 3day like I had it on my other junsun unit but there is no option like that, only on and off. I checked the wiring and red and yellow cables are connected right.

Also I was wondering how did you guys make the settings menu in dark mode, i tried to force it through developer mode but that did not do nothing.

I received a MCU update from Junsun to fix my sleep issue if anyone is interested
    MCU before : MCU: TS-G5.201021(VHD)
    After : MCU: SS-G5.230529(VHD)

Untested but may work:

Put the logo on the root folder of an USB drive by naming it
    Code:
    tslogo.bmp
    tslogo.jpg
    or
    tslogo.png

Enter factory code 5678 and plug in the USB drive.
    Thank you. Succeeded, I copied the image to the USB Drive root folder. The correct size is 1280x720 and can be .BMP or .PNG format, the file name can be anything.
    Are there any other codes except 8888,8878,8877 to try?
    Use at your own risk !!!!

8888 - restricted settings menu
    8878 - full settings menu. Mostly what you're looking for.
    Additional info can be found here: https://xdaforums.com/t/junsun-v1-factory-settings.4282295/
    1111 - load monitoring
    0 - update (mcuupdate_num)
    1 - some menu (csudy_num)
    2 - barcode
    3 - another barcode 8938003992756585897
    4 - reboot
    5 - color setting
    6 - set a new random Bluetooth name
    7 -
    8 - gis whitelist reset
    9 - system notification: device activated (in Chinese)
    0129 - CAN DATA
    5555 - save settings
    1912 - factory setup
    1812 - shop setup
    12345678 - update_apk update MainUI
    3699 - update_apk2
    5699 - update_apk3
    7788 - atc_log (engineering menu of the 4G modem)
    8877 - atc_factory
    Menu for changing the cutoff (filter) frequencies for the sub and line outputs (relevant for those who use external amplification):
    Code 8877 ---> Audio ---> Scroll to Sound Effect ---> Bass (or Alto (Middle), Treble).
    And also there is a setting and the ability to completely disable Loudness.
    USB mode can be changed here if required, too.
    7758258 - obligatory mode !! do not enter !!! Complete crap going on
    5678 - changing the menu code logo
    3234 - apk_install_pwd
    Alternatively (untested!) restore the engineering menu settings to the factory settings.
    2134 - appinfo_id_num
    6666 - install_id_num
    7777 - install2_id_num
    1616 - display_id_num brightness
    2064 - testmode_id_num
    1414 - reboot_id_num
    9191 - destroy_id_root_num
    9090 - destroy_id_num
    1313 - radio_reset_num
    1101 - screenshot_num
    4321 - filedelete_num
    1234 - filecopy_num