Junsun V1 Pro MTK8259 4GB + 64GB Android 10 headunit

Search This thread

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
t.me
Realme GT 2 Pro
To reboot the head unit without factory menu code 4 you can install Reboot.apk from here:

Don't miss to install:

miroslavpena

Jan 2, 2012
Is anyone experiencing guidelines for reverse camera to be imprecise ? I had guidelines with reverse camera in my original radio and they were telling me exactly where the car was going from start..this new one i think is wrong at radius and there is no setup for that, i can just adjust size and position of lines..
any suggestions?
Btw im using original camera

juderon

Mar 2, 2023
Oki
#1 note that changing a 8878/8888 setting will reset radio, equalizer, navigation app, ...
#2 in the 8878 settings menu (section Others) is this mysterious memory remember/unrememer setting. Give it a try but consider #1 if you change a setting
#3 remove USB drives because they may be configured to be Androids storage for app data. And maybe the app/setting is required before the USB drive is detected during boot process.
#4 re-flash current or newer firmware
#5 install logcat reader and check for errors and fatal messages while changing a setting or directly after boot.
Hello friends, I don't understand the English language well, I'll use a translator. My problem since I bought the Junsun V1PRO is that I don't have USB, they are not detected even if I have the cables well connected, in the Others hidden menu I see this that I attached in the image, someone Would you know how to help me? I can't update the radio if I don't have a USB option. Please help

Attachments

• IMG20230301195816.jpg
    IMG20230301195816.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 123
  • IMG20230320172223.jpg
    IMG20230320172223.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 110

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
t.me
Realme GT 2 Pro
Oki

Hello friends, I don't understand the English language well, I'll use a translator. My problem since I bought the Junsun V1PRO is that I don't have USB, they are not detected even if I have the cables well connected, in the Others hidden menu I see this that I attached in the image, someone Would you know how to help me? I can't update the radio if I don't have a USB option. Please help
Just want to mention that USB drive should get detected automatically and you should see a notification in the status bar. Try not only one and especially older, FAT32 formatted USB sticks.

juderon

Mar 2, 2023
Just want to mention that USB drive should get detected automatically and you should see a notification in the status bar. Try not only one and especially older, FAT32 formatted USB sticks.
ok I'll do it, but it's very strange that in the hidden menu I don't have the USB1 USB2 option? I have seen screenshots of other Junsun V1 PRO, and it is there automatically, without doing anything, if of course a notification should appear when inserting a USB stick in fat 32 but it doesn't. I think it's a Firmware issue, my problem is that without USB, I can't change the firmware

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
t.me
Realme GT 2 Pro
ok I'll do it, but it's very strange that in the hidden menu I don't have the USB1 USB2 option? I have seen screenshots of other Junsun V1 PRO, and it is there automatically, without doing anything, if of course a notification should appear when inserting a USB stick in fat 32 but it doesn't. I think it's a Firmware issue, my problem is that without USB, I can't change the firmware
If there are differences in settings menu:
- have you used code 8878 to enter settings menu?
- do you have a V1 Pro (4G variant) with Mtk825X CPU? Junsun sells the V1 Pro in different variants with different CPUs based on different platforms. App CPU-Z may help.

A Junsun V1 Pro is not a Junsun V1 Pro is not a Junsun V1 Pro is not...

juderon

Mar 2, 2023
If there are differences in settings menu:
- have you used code 8878 to enter settings menu?
- do you have a V1 Pro (4G variant) with Mtk825X CPU? Junsun sells the V1 Pro in different variants with different CPUs based on different platforms. App CPU-Z may help.

A Junsun V1 Pro is not a Junsun V1 Pro is not a Junsun V1 Pro is not...
It is Junsun V1pro 4G 8G RAM 256G ROM

Attachments

• IMG20230320210429.jpg
    IMG20230320210429.jpg
    7.3 MB · Views: 114
  • IMG20230320211059.jpg
    IMG20230320211059.jpg
    8.1 MB · Views: 117

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
t.me
Realme GT 2 Pro
It is Junsun V1pro 4G 8G RAM 256G ROM
You're in the wrong thread. This is for MTK8257 aka MTK8259 aka MTK825X.

Flashing a firmware for Mtk825X may lead to a bootloop.

I'm sure you will find other threads in this thread chaos but this may be a starting point:

And keep in mind: A Junsun V1 Pro is not a Junsun V1 Pro is not a Junsun V1 Pro is not...

juderon

Mar 2, 2023
You're in the wrong thread. This is for MTK8257 aka MTK8259 aka MTK825X.

Flashing a firmware for Mtk825X may lead to a bootloop.

I'm sure you will find other threads in this thread chaos but this may be a starting point:

And keep in mind: A Junsun V1 Pro is not a Junsun V1 Pro is not a Junsun V1 Pro is not...
ok sorry, I'm new to the forum, and I didn't know how or where to start. Thank you anyway, you are very kind, thank you.

Reactions: TorstenH

Top Liked Posts

OK with the resolution but Zip file of the video is about 14mb,the one I made is 156mb and I am afraid to try it...
    You wrote previously that the file must renamed to "tsbootanimation" but the guy in video renamed it to "bootanimation". You tried it and didn't work so you renamed it tsbootanimation?
    Also, if something goes wrong is it possible to brick the machine?
    156mb is a lot, your device will not accept animations of this size!For Junsun V1 Pro MTK8259 devices, the animation file must be named "tsbootanimation".If something goes wrong, the animation will not be installed.
    OK with the resolution but Zip file of the video is about 14mb,the one I made is 156mb and I am afraid to try it...
    You wrote previously that the file must renamed to "tsbootanimation" but the guy in video renamed it to "bootanimation". You tried it and didn't work so you renamed it tsbootanimation?
    Also, if something goes wrong is it possible to brick the machine?
    156mb is a lot, your device will not accept animations of this size!For Junsun V1 Pro MTK8259 devices, the animation file must be named "tsbootanimation".If something goes wrong, the animation will not be installed.
    you know how to explain to me how you did it because I have a Junsun V1 plus 4g /64 with android 12 but I can't.
    Okay let's run again.
    1. Take a picture with a resolution of 1280x720 dpi.
    2. Save .bmp (use palette color, no rgb!) or .png format.
    3. Copy the image to a portable USB flash drive.
    4. Start the head unit and connect the flash drive, click the gear on the start screen, ie the settings menu.
    5. Go to the car setup (second menu item)
    6. Choose the lowest menu: About the Device.
    7. Click on the right side of the gear and use this code: 5678
    8. On the left, click the second search icon.
    9. This is when the logo on the USB flash drive appears, which you made.
    10. Tap the logo, then save.
    11. Re -start the head unit. This is important because if you only turn the key, it won't start again, just sleep.
    12. If you did everything well, it will work.
    I attach a model image, copy it to the USB Drive and try it. This is sure to work for me.
    Hello I recently bought a Junsun 4g + 64gb version, and I'm having some trouble.

On my unit sleep mode doesn't work how it's supposed to, after about 30minutes when I try to start the radio it will long boot I would like to set it to 3day like I had it on my other junsun unit but there is no option like that, only on and off. I checked the wiring and red and yellow cables are connected right.

Also I was wondering how did you guys make the settings menu in dark mode, i tried to force it through developer mode but that did not do nothing.

I received a MCU update from Junsun to fix my sleep issue if anyone is interested
    MCU before : MCU: TS-G5.201021(VHD)
    After : MCU: SS-G5.230529(VHD)

Untested but may work:

Put the logo on the root folder of an USB drive by naming it
    Code:
    tslogo.bmp
    tslogo.jpg
    or
    tslogo.png

Enter factory code 5678 and plug in the USB drive.
    Thank you. Succeeded, I copied the image to the USB Drive root folder. The correct size is 1280x720 and can be .BMP or .PNG format, the file name can be anything.
    Are there any other codes except 8888,8878,8877 to try?
    Use at your own risk !!!!

8888 - restricted settings menu
    8878 - full settings menu. Mostly what you're looking for.
    Additional info can be found here: https://xdaforums.com/t/junsun-v1-factory-settings.4282295/
    1111 - load monitoring
    0 - update (mcuupdate_num)
    1 - some menu (csudy_num)
    2 - barcode
    3 - another barcode 8938003992756585897
    4 - reboot
    5 - color setting
    6 - set a new random Bluetooth name
    7 -
    8 - gis whitelist reset
    9 - system notification: device activated (in Chinese)
    0129 - CAN DATA
    5555 - save settings
    1912 - factory setup
    1812 - shop setup
    12345678 - update_apk update MainUI
    3699 - update_apk2
    5699 - update_apk3
    7788 - atc_log (engineering menu of the 4G modem)
    8877 - atc_factory
    Menu for changing the cutoff (filter) frequencies for the sub and line outputs (relevant for those who use external amplification):
    Code 8877 ---> Audio ---> Scroll to Sound Effect ---> Bass (or Alto (Middle), Treble).
    And also there is a setting and the ability to completely disable Loudness.
    USB mode can be changed here if required, too.
    7758258 - obligatory mode !! do not enter !!! Complete crap going on
    5678 - changing the menu code logo
    3234 - apk_install_pwd
    Alternatively (untested!) restore the engineering menu settings to the factory settings.
    2134 - appinfo_id_num
    6666 - install_id_num
    7777 - install2_id_num
    1616 - display_id_num brightness
    2064 - testmode_id_num
    1414 - reboot_id_num
    9191 - destroy_id_root_num
    9090 - destroy_id_num
    1313 - radio_reset_num
    1101 - screenshot_num
    4321 - filedelete_num
    1234 - filecopy_num