Junsun V1 Pro (MTK8259/MTK8257) - firmware

Search This thread

nocs25

May 4, 2022
Hi to everyone! I need these firmware for mi Mini Cooper, where can i find please? Thank's

Attachments

• IMG_20221018_061438.jpg
    IMG_20221018_061438.jpg
    260.6 KB · Views: 187
Reactions: evilataru

allweknowisa

Nov 4, 2013
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4
Google Pixel 4 XL
Hello,
I have a junsun v1 pro 8/128 and I am not able to connect to it via ADB. I have both USB ports available, tried both with my phone and it is recognized, however when I plug in my PC with a 3.0 USB male A to male A cable, windows does not detect anything at all, no luck with adb. I've tried this same laptop with my phone and ADB works flawlessly, but I have no luck with the radio itself.
Any tips?
Thanks in advance

mrspeed1986

Sep 27, 2012
Hi,
My headunit is a mtk8257 kapud, really similar to Junsun v1 pro. May I use the firmware files that you are uploading? in the case that I face any problem is possible to revert it back?

Current fw: 8259P_酷多UI10-国外_v11_20210908
Thanks a lot

psiko85

Oct 31, 2022
hi to everyone, i have a same problem with my new Junsun V1PRO 8-256gb.. i can't install the last update 8259Pv44_20220920. when i put the fat32 usb key in with the update file inside, the system don't make nothing. When i push the reset pb and touching the display the recovery mode says "no update found" but the usb key is readable with the file manager. At the moment the so installed is alps-mp-q0.mp5-V2.122.1_pvetec.q0mp5.spm8666p1.64_P2.
Any ideas?

Roggboy

Oct 31, 2022
I have same problemen, tried four diffrent usb, tried fat32, vfat.. Reset whit a stick, rubbning fingers on screen.. Green text, dont find usb.. (i can see then on normal mode,
), removing cables, Tried 20 times...

There must be someone that has a solution?

sdonati

Feb 18, 2012
the unit has 2 usb ports (4pins and 6pins) ... I guess the 4pins has to be used

actually my unit (3G 32G WiFi) get stuck on booting and I am struggling to find a solution to it

Roggboy

Oct 31, 2022
Fond the solution for the problem, the seller gave me wrong firmware,

Junsun V1 Pro (MTK8259/MTK8257) firmware,​

Was not Right​

i tried another for the 8876, it work like a charn. (junsun 8867 firmware), maybe this help someone​

can u change themes in this version for the​

junsun 8867?

sdonati

Feb 18, 2012
Hello friend Please check this link, this is the latest firmware: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OkbgKc3efAJbejp_L4xa8Wgt4gD1ZkQN/view?usp=sharing (Please check this link with a browser on your computer, If can't open the link, please try to log in to your Google account again ) How to update?: (1). Use the computer to download the firmware, unzip the firmware, and copy the firmware to the SD card (2).Connect SD card and computer through card reader (3).After booting, the radio will detect the firmware and it will update automatically, please wait patiently Note: If the update fails, please try another USB cable,

sdonati

Feb 18, 2012
I got the above firmware and following the described procedure I was able to re-animate my unit (2G+32G WiFi)

SeiteBallon74

Oct 9, 2022
Where i can find my Modell number?
I only see SC7731e_2 it should be a junsun v1 pro with 2GB/32GB.

Anyone have the correct file for a Update?

Daw85

Feb 13, 2021
Updating to the latest version of the software fixed the problem with the disappearance of radio waves on 1 sec in the city where it occurred.

modilev

Nov 17, 2014
У меня такая же проблема, пробовал четыре разных usb, пробовал fat32, vfat.. Сброс палкой, потирание пальцев по экрану.. Зеленый текст, не находит usb.. (тогда я вижу в обычном режиме,
), удаление кабелей, Пробовал 20 раз...

Должен быть кто-то, у кого есть решение?

modilev

Nov 17, 2014
ты м
I have same problemen, tried four diffrent usb, tried fat32, vfat.. Reset whit a stick, rubbning fingers on screen.. Green text, dont find usb.. (i can see then on normal mode,
), removing cables, Tried 20 times...

There must be someone that has a solution?
Don't use usb flash card.You must take SD card (4-8 Gb)with card reader(adapter).

SeiteBallon74

Oct 9, 2022
Where i can find the right Firmware?
How i can find my model??? Or is this the right Firmware for every junsun v1 pro 2GB/32GB without 4G??

SeiteBallon74

Oct 9, 2022
I have to say this is the worst forum I've ever seen.

I've already written a post 5 times and get no replies at all. Nothing at all.

My questions aren't that difficult, are they?

I would love to send this **** Junsun part back, but unfortunately I can't anymore.

I was hoping to find support here but no one responds no matter what I write.

Top Liked Posts

I have no idea because that's a secret of the Chinese manufacturers. I'm sure even the sellers don't know.
    But don't flash MCU if you don't have an issue with it.

That's part of faking the displayed Android version. The Chinese want you to think you have Android 9. There are apps available which can tell you the truth (CPU-Z) and fake check tools.

You can flash it and because we're taking about full updates there is no need to flash previous versions first.
    But please note: You will loose all apps installed by yourself and you will loose the pirated navi app installed by the Chinese, the voice recognition app with this white roboter.

You can create a backup but I don't see a need if you only flash v50. Don't use the newest USB stick - and maybe you have to try several USB pen drives to get the update running.

One additional note: don't store sensitive information (credit card) on the head unit. And use a separate Google account - not the main one you use on your phone.
    i ran the update it was successful andriod auto works wreless etc these are the changes it changed the HMI,MEDIA,BTV but not the MCU and the build went to core 9 and ends with test-keys vs before the update it was core 10 userdebug(whatever that means)
    With the new firmware I was able to connect Android Auto wirelessly via the AutoLink app...with previous versions it was impossible
    I have no idea because that's a secret of the Chinese manufacturers. I'm sure even the sellers don't know.

That's part of faking the displayed Android version. The Chinese want you to think you have Android 9. There are apps available which can tell you the truth (CPU-Z) and fake check tools.

You can flash it and because we're taking about full updates there is no need to flash previous versions first.
    But please note: You will loose all apps installed by yourself and you will loose the pirated navi app installed by the Chinese, the voice recognition app with this white roboter.

You can create a backup but I don't see a need if you only flash v50. Don't use the newest USB stick - and maybe you have to try several USB pen drives to get the update running.

One additional note: don't store sensitive information (credit card) on the head unit. And use a separate Google account - not the main one you use on your phone.
    i ran the update it was successful andriod auto works wreless etc these are the changes it changed the HMI,MEDIA,BTV but not the MCU and the build went to core 9 and ends with test-keys vs before the update it was core 10 userdebug(whatever that means)
    Where are the change logs available?
    Junsun France shared this Google Drive link containing the ZIP and Word document for the V50 Junsun V1 Pro (MTK8259)

How did you install all of your apps please?.
    I use an USB drive with all my Apps., I plugged it on the "HU" and I open "Es Explorer" on the "HU" to look for the USB drive . And when I select the app (with my finger) , the "HU" offers to use "Apk installer" or similar to install it. I just click on the the screen with my finger on the good choice and and the installation is done automatically. I repeat that with each App.
    first of all thanks to all that have added to this thread espeacilly

TorstenH seems to me that you are the expert on these units​

i bought a NVGOTEV head unit about 1.5 years ago its a px6 4gb ram 64 rom worked great unitll recently i have been looking for a fix for a while now and came accross this thread

my destails are
    HMI: ZHYC.G5.D.Q.F.xll.2021.09.29.17.30
    MCU: is TS-G5.201021(VHD) i have seen some pictures with only a (H) how does that differ from my (VHD)?
    About Car the build is
    full_825x_pro-octa 10 PP1.180610.011 eng.root.20200426.093427 userdebug
    Custom build version
    andrios-trunk-p0.825X_PRO

Question: if i run (device info app info) it shows the build number as full_825X_PRO-Octa "9" PP1.180610.011 eng.root.20200426.093427 test-keys
    why is it showing it different then under about car?

last but most important
    this update 'Junsun V1 Pro v50 is it for my device?
    if it is do i need to just update the latest version or do i need to go thru all of them up till v50

and would i need to back up the whole system first like i have seen some videos with spflash etc before i run the firmware update?

Latest firmware for Junsun V1 Pro with Mtk8257 CPU:

8259P_军灿UI02v1280x720-国外_v50_20221226.zip

Alternative download link:

Don't forget to install AppSwitcher after update:
    With the new firmware I was able to connect Android Auto wirelessly via the AutoLink app...with previous versions it was impossible
    Hi. I have the mtk8259 running android 11. I have a few issues but the main issue here is that when i change settings for example the volume, it all resets when i reboot the device. does anyone know how to fix this?
    Use the 8878 menu and set the volume in there. It should hold the setting after reboot.

Hi,
    Have you the improvement list?
    And if you can could you share photos of some new themes?

Thanks in advance
    I updated the original post with photos....