• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Junsun V1 Pro (MTK8259/MTK8257) - firmware

Search This thread

tihodimitrov

Dec 25, 2021
Hello, I have a Junsun V1 Pro with 8-core MTK8259 processor, I wrote to the seller to send me an update to UI03, but he sends me a media update with 4-core MTK8227 processor, which update is not suitable for my media. Can anyone send me the latest firmware update, because all the links I find are no longer active, I would be very grateful if you can send them to me by e-mail - [email protected].

Morpheuspt

Jan 13, 2012
Penacova
Hello, I have a Junsun V1 Pro with 8-core MTK8259 processor, I wrote to the seller to send me an update to UI03, but he sends me a media update with 4-core MTK8227 processor, which update is not suitable for my media. Can anyone send me the latest firmware update, because all the links I find are no longer active, I would be very grateful if you can send them to me by e-mail - [email protected].

Ivan_Judas1969

Jan 21, 2022
Hello,

First of all, I apologize for the English, since I am using a translator.

The vendor of that browser sent me the same update package that you posted, but I would like it if you could explain to me how to install the update.

Thank you so much

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
Hello,

First of all, I apologize for the English, since I am using a translator.

The vendor of that browser sent me the same update package that you posted, but I would like it if you could explain to me how to install the update.

Thank you so much
Copy the bin and upd files (which are inside the zip file) to an empty USB stick - directly on root/top level. So don't create a directory on the USB stick.
Plug the stick on your head unit. A prompt asking you to perform update should appear automatically.

Top Liked Posts