Junsun V1 Pro (MTK8259/MTK8257) - firmware

Search This thread

tihodimitrov

Dec 25, 2021
Hello, I have a Junsun V1 Pro with 8-core MTK8259 processor, I wrote to the seller to send me an update to UI03, but he sends me a media update with 4-core MTK8227 processor, which update is not suitable for my media. Can anyone send me the latest firmware update, because all the links I find are no longer active, I would be very grateful if you can send them to me by e-mail - tihodimitrov68@abv.bg.

Morpheuspt

Jan 13, 2012
Penacova
Hello, I have a Junsun V1 Pro with 8-core MTK8259 processor, I wrote to the seller to send me an update to UI03, but he sends me a media update with 4-core MTK8227 processor, which update is not suitable for my media. Can anyone send me the latest firmware update, because all the links I find are no longer active, I would be very grateful if you can send them to me by e-mail - tihodimitrov68@abv.bg.

Ivan_Judas1969

Jan 21, 2022
Hello,

First of all, I apologize for the English, since I am using a translator.

The vendor of that browser sent me the same update package that you posted, but I would like it if you could explain to me how to install the update.

Thank you so much

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
t.me
Realme GT 2 Pro
Hello,

First of all, I apologize for the English, since I am using a translator.

The vendor of that browser sent me the same update package that you posted, but I would like it if you could explain to me how to install the update.

Thank you so much
Copy the bin and upd files (which are inside the zip file) to an empty USB stick - directly on root/top level. So don't create a directory on the USB stick.
Plug the stick on your head unit. A prompt asking you to perform update should appear automatically.

vladata

Mar 24, 2013
Varna
Hi guys, where did you download latest firmware for V1 Pro 4/64 android 10 from?
That is the DEVICE . I am facing and some other troubles with this piece of sh*t like not working steering wheel buttons controlling the board computer, sound is too loud even volume set to 3-4 and EQ set wit low bass and there is a bad noise coming from speakers when volume set to 0-1, but will solve problems one by one. Let update to latest firm first, thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20220123_135629.jpg
    IMG_20220123_135629.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 890

IAmNotMe01

Aug 20, 2015
Hi guys, where did you download latest firmware for V1 Pro 4/64 android 10 from?
That is the DEVICE . I am facing and some other troubles with this piece of sh*t like not working steering wheel buttons controlling the board computer, sound is too loud even volume set to 3-4 and EQ set wit low bass and there is a bad noise coming from speakers when volume set to 0-1, but will solve problems one by one. Let update to latest firm first, thanks
for steering wheel you need to choose the good canbus settings. i used 8259P_军灿UI02v1280x720-国外_v27_20211201.zip for my device. but before update do a full backup.

vladata

Mar 24, 2013
Varna

IAmNotMe01 canbus code is set to 145 (in my case mazda 6). SW buttons control the android device and not able to change options in the board computer of the car. Normal behavior is like this on the video​

SWC

Cubanlink81

Jan 22, 2022
How do you do a full back up of system before trying new firmware. Don't want to brick system but I am hoping new firmware will fix my Bluetooth issue.

Zagnuk

Jun 25, 2020
Working for xtrons clone 4/64 MTK 825x pro?

Attachments

• IMG_20220129_175315.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 658
Feb 23, 2021
Just received update files for 6/128 MTK-8259 on a head unit for BMW E90. It contains 3 files, the largest being the system file with the other two being BMW specific for the Can Bus and MCU (iDrive functionality). The system file is dated Jan 8 2022. Google Drive Link to Files I have yet to install the updates but will post again once I do and let you know how it all went. In the link as well is the instructions for the system file update. If you happen to have a BMW with a CCC, CIC or NBT system follow the system update instructions first, then do the CAN update and finally the MCU update. Anyone else just use the system file and instructions. FYI I'm using a FAT 32 formatted thumb drive.

Feb 23, 2021
The system update went as planned, upon reboot everything is displayed in Chinese characters. I used my phone's camera and Google Lens to translate and found my way through the settings to change to English. For those of you with a BMW unit the Can update didn't go as instructed, "Upgrade file error" "Failed to update file!" message. I left it alone not turning it off and the file number began to change. Once it finished changing I rebooted the device, about 20 minutes. When I rebooted the device and checked the can it had changed from YX-BMW-GD-2 V206(L07.9097.NB80.1201,811) to YX-BMW-GD-2 V206(L07.B0F4 VB80.1201,001). I'm assuming this is correct even though the update didn't go as planned. I'm about to do the MCU update and found additional passwords to use that you might find of interest beyond the ones posted here like "8888" and "8878".
Enter “0” and click OK to Enter the MCU program upgrade interface

Enter “1” and click OK to Enter the capacitive screen learning interface

Enter “2” and click OK to Enter the interface to view the machine serial number

Enter 4 and click OK for MCU reset restart

Enter “5” and click OK to Display ACOM Adjustment

enter “5678” click OK to Enter the boot logo setting interface

Enter “8888” and click OK to Enter the factory setting interface

Enter “1101” and click OK to Enter screen capture mode (HOME.NAVI R Screen)

giogio1

Nov 22, 2013
Rome
Realme X2 Pro
The system update went as planned, upon reboot everything is displayed in Chinese characters. I used my phone's camera and Google Lens to translate and found my way through the settings to change to English. For those of you with a BMW unit the Can update didn't go as instructed, "Upgrade file error" "Failed to update file!" message. I left it alone not turning it off and the file number began to change. Once it finished changing I rebooted the device, about 20 minutes. When I rebooted the device and checked the can it had changed from YX-BMW-GD-2 V206(L07.9097.NB80.1201,811) to YX-BMW-GD-2 V206(L07.B0F4 VB80.1201,001). I'm assuming this is correct even though the update didn't go as planned. I'm about to do the MCU update and found additional passwords to use that you might find of interest beyond the ones posted here like "8888" and "8878".

Can you put a picture of the updated OS build version? Thank you.

Last edited:

IAmNotMe01

Aug 20, 2015

i have the same car, sould i update mcu aswell? btw do you have any pictures of the launcher?

Top Liked Posts