Junsun V1 - start equalizer/AUX/BT music/CarInfo... from launcher

Search This thread

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
t.me
Realme GT 2 Pro
The app equalizer.apk starts the equalizer (activity com.ts.main.Media.ADASMainActivity):
1616499315394.jpg

EqualizerShell.apk starts the equalizer (activity com.ts.MainUI/com.ts.set.dsp.SetDspMainActivity) via su shell command.
See post below for further details.

AUX.apk starts the AUX input app (activity com.ts.main.avin2.AuxMainActivity).

BluetoothMusic.apk starts the bluetooth app on music screen (activity com.ts.bt.BtMusicActivity).
If phone isn't connected the screen to connect phone will be shown.

BluetoothDevices.apk starts the setting screen with devices list. So you can enable usage of internet shared by Bluetooth devices (activity com.android.settings.Settings$BluetoothSettingsActivity).

Reboot.apk performs a reboot via 'android.intent.action.REBOOT'

Car Info_CanPSARzcCarInfoActivity.apk shows Car Info (activity com.ts.can.psa.rzc.CanPSARzcCarInfoActivity).

Let me know if the apps work for you.

2021/02/24: Updated attachment
2021/02/28: Updated apks. Removed white screen.
2021/03/03: Changed icon of Equalizer and BluetoothMusic
2021/03/03: Changed icon of AUX
2021/05/19: Added EqualizerShell.apk
2021/05/20: Bug in EqualizerShell.apk fixed
2021/05/23: Added Reboot.apk which allows to reboot the device
2023/01/16: Added Car Info_CanPSARzcCarInfoActivity.apk which opens Car Info

Attachments

• BluetoothDevices.apk
    87.7 KB · Views: 1,129
  • AUX.apk
    78.8 KB · Views: 648
  • BluetoothMusic.apk
    186 KB · Views: 683
  • Equalizer.apk
    28.8 KB · Views: 770
  • EqualizerShell.apk
    46.9 KB · Views: 569
  • Reboot.apk
    823.9 KB · Views: 748
  • Car Info_CanPSARzcCarInfoActivity.apk
    18.4 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

technewbie9

Feb 18, 2015
Hi, thanks for the apps. Did you know if it's possible to get phone audio when connected to Bluetooth without switching to Bluetoothmusic app?
For example stream WhatsApp audio when playing music from the head unit. Thanks

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
t.me
Realme GT 2 Pro
Hi, thanks for the apps. Did you know if it's possible to get phone audio when connected to Bluetooth without switching to Bluetoothmusic app?
For example stream WhatsApp audio when playing music from the head unit. Thanks
You're welcome. I don't think that's possible because it's also not possible to switch to Bluetooth as audio source by starting playback on the phone. I don't think Android "talks" directly with the Bluetooth unit and that's controlled by the underlying hardware/firmware.
In this case the head unit is as stupid as all OEM head units - only Bluetooth audio if you select the input channel (switching to bt music).
Maybe it's an option to use the EasyCon app or using Android Auto (Headunit reloaded).
Another option may be to sync your notifications to the head unit. E.g. with pushbullet. https://medium.com/@sharmasha2nk/echobullet-to-complement-pushbullet-eadc805f5d9c

Last edited:

technewbie9

Feb 18, 2015
You're welcome. I don't think that's possible because it's also not possible to switch to Bluetooth as audio source by starting playback on the phone. I don't think Android "talks" directly with the Bluetooth unit and that's controlled by the underlying hardware/firmware.
In this case the head unit is as stupid as all OEM head units - only Bluetooth audio of you select the input channel (switching to bt music).
Maybe it's an option to use the EasyCon app or using Android Auto (Headunit reloaded).
Another option may be to sync your notifications to the head unit. E.g. with pushbullet. https://medium.com/@sharmasha2nk/echobullet-to-complement-pushbullet-eadc805f5d9c
OK thanks, I will try the notifications option..

GerBrwr1961

Mar 26, 2021
Hi how to install these apk' s , when I try to install apk that are not from Google Play I get the message there is a problem with parsing. regards Ger

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
t.me
Realme GT 2 Pro
I had to realize that after installation of firmware
8259P_军灿UI01Ov1280x720-国外_v21_20210313.zip
it wasn't possible to start the equalizer via activity 'com.ts.main.Media.ADASMainActivity'.
Also no other activity gets exposed by MainUI to start the equalizer.

I created app EqualizerShell.apk which starts the internal activity 'com.ts.set.dsp.SetDspMainActivity' via a su shell command. App attached to first post.

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
t.me
Realme GT 2 Pro
Some more launcher apps in case you miss an app in your alternative launcher.

Attachments

• car_apk.zip
    318.3 KB · Views: 857
  • For_Launchers_2.zip
    21.6 KB · Views: 772
  • For_Launchers.zip
    83.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

downstat

Nov 28, 2010
The BT DEV isn’t working for me. i just bought and installed the Junsun v1 2+32 and the apk crashes and asks to restart. I loaded it via apk installer.

i’m sure it’s user error, as I have been away from android for a couple of years now.

do i need to update the firmware or anything? unpack the apk differently?

thanks!

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
t.me
Realme GT 2 Pro
The BT DEV isn’t working for me. i just bought and installed the Junsun v1 2+32 and the apk crashes and asks to restart. I loaded it via apk installer.

i’m sure it’s user error, as I have been away from android for a couple of years now.

thanks!

There may be differences between the firmware of the 64 and 32 device.
You can install QuickShortcutMaker and check if there is an activity com.android.settings.Settings$Bluetooth SettingsActivity.

Reactions: downstat

MRozeboom

Aug 14, 2021
Hi @TorstenH,

Thank you very much for these APKs. They are extremely helpful!
Do you, by any chance, know of any APK that can force close and restart a specific app?
The problem I run into (with both Agama and FCC Launcher) is that it will not display my Spotify information after sleep mode or restarts. Then I have to force close the launcher, restart it and then it will pick up the notification to fill the information on the home screen.
If you know of anything that I could install that could restart the launcher similarly to your reboot APK for the device, that would be amazing.

Note: FCC has it built in, but I prefer Agama.

Thank you very much in advance.

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
t.me
Realme GT 2 Pro
Hi @TorstenH,

Do you, by any chance, know of any APK that can force close and restart a specific app?
The problem I run into (with both Agama and FCC Launcher) is that it will not display my Spotify information after sleep mode or restarts. Then I have to force close the launcher, restart it and then it will pick up the notification to fill the information on the home screen.
If you know of anything that I could install that could restart the launcher similarly to your reboot APK for the device, that would be amazing.

It could help to add Agama and Spotify (if it's not already in) to /vendor/etc/qb_list.xml. Here I describe the procedure:

Reactions: MRozeboom

Ryoma18

Aug 20, 2021
Dear Friends,

on my car radio I have installed the app Agama car launcer. I have an issue only with radio icon . From the HOME screen, when I tip on the radio icon, the app list appear but the analogic radio icon isn' t showed, do you know why? How can fix it?. My car radio is a Junsun Pro, Android 10 and Agama Car Launcher vers. 2.8.1 Thanks in advanced

Vers. Firmware Junsun V1 Pro

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
t.me
Realme GT 2 Pro
Dear Friends,

on my car radio I have installed the app Agama car launcer. I have an issue only with radio icon . From the HOME screen, when I tip on the radio icon, the app list appear but the analogic radio icon isn' t showed, do you know why? How can fix it?. My car radio is a Junsun Pro, Android 10 and Agama Car Launcher vers. 2.8.1 Thanks in advanced

Vers. Firmware Junsun V1 Pro

Reactions: Ryoma18

Ryoma18

Aug 20, 2021
Dear TorstenH,

which file apk I have to install for my issue?
car_apk.zip
For_launcher_2.zip
8259P_军灿UI02v1280x720-国外_v19_20210806.zip

Could you tell me how can isntall it on my radio?

Thanks a lot for your kindly support

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How did you get the carinfo apk?

I can not find mine at agama launcher. I had tried yours but there the options do not match. In light, for example, the settings for the doors are in there.
    Use standard launcher to start the required app and use this procedure to tell me the required package and activity:

Post in thread 'AppSwitcher - smart SWC launcher (for Junsun and similar devices) incl. autostart' https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...-devices-incl-autostart.4435555/post-88023287
    Use standard launcher to start the required app and use this procedure to tell me the required package and activity:

Post in thread 'AppSwitcher - smart SWC launcher (for Junsun and similar devices) incl. autostart' https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...-devices-incl-autostart.4435555/post-88023287
    Please note: there are zip files in the xth post of this thread which may already include the CanInfo you need.

Post in thread 'Junsun V1 - start equalizer/AUX/BT music/... from launcher' https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...-bt-music-from-launcher.4237797/post-85047137

Some Apks are named C500... but could work.
    @TorstenH Apk from post 10 works perfectly. Now everything is fine. Many thanks for your help!
    The app equalizer.apk starts the equalizer (activity com.ts.main.Media.ADASMainActivity):
    1616499315394.jpg

EqualizerShell.apk starts the equalizer (activity com.ts.MainUI/com.ts.set.dsp.SetDspMainActivity) via su shell command.
    See post below for further details.

AUX.apk starts the AUX input app (activity com.ts.main.avin2.AuxMainActivity).

BluetoothMusic.apk starts the bluetooth app on music screen (activity com.ts.bt.BtMusicActivity).
    If phone isn't connected the screen to connect phone will be shown.

BluetoothDevices.apk starts the setting screen with devices list. So you can enable usage of internet shared by Bluetooth devices (activity com.android.settings.Settings$BluetoothSettingsActivity).

Reboot.apk performs a reboot via 'android.intent.action.REBOOT'

Car Info_CanPSARzcCarInfoActivity.apk shows Car Info (activity com.ts.can.psa.rzc.CanPSARzcCarInfoActivity).

Let me know if the apps work for you.

2021/02/24: Updated attachment
    2021/02/28: Updated apks. Removed white screen.
    2021/03/03: Changed icon of Equalizer and BluetoothMusic
    2021/03/03: Changed icon of AUX
    2021/05/19: Added EqualizerShell.apk
    2021/05/20: Bug in EqualizerShell.apk fixed
    2021/05/23: Added Reboot.apk which allows to reboot the device
    2023/01/16: Added Car Info_CanPSARzcCarInfoActivity.apk which opens Car Info
    Never had that problem. You have a Junsun device? You're using package installer?
    Hi yes Junsen v1 , it works now thx anyways 😁
    Added Reboot.apk (first post) for the case you've forgotten the needle to push the reset button to preform a device reboot. ;-)
    Let me know if it works on your Junsun V1.

thanks!

There may be differences between the firmware of the 64 and 32 device.
    You can install QuickShortcutMaker and check if there is an activity com.android.settings.Settings$Bluetooth SettingsActivity.
    Hi @TorstenH,

It could help to add Agama and Spotify (if it's not already in) to /vendor/etc/qb_list.xml. Here I describe the procedure: