• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Junsun V1 stock rom to custom rom

Search This thread

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
Hi friends i have a junsun v2 4gb 64gb octacore intel socket sc9853. i have android 9.0 with api 27. i have seen that seller have my unit with android 10.0 but he tell me not have update for me. Any one have update for the system and mcu?
Is for mi kia sportage ql from 2017
Thanks.
You should open a separate thread because this one is related to Junsun V1.

angelhc

Jun 2, 2021
New stock rom:

8259P_junsunUI01Ov1280x720-Foreign_v21_20210313

The resolution is 1280 × 720, booting is slower.
Hi! I have downloaded the files but have some questions about it.
It seems that is newer than the vendor sends me this week (20201218 appears in the filename), if it is official Why the vendor sends me an older ones? :S
As I see on the file it is from RU, does it change the frontend to russian lenguage?
What are the improves? resolution and maybe some debug?
Thanks a lot to share it!

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
Hi! I have downloaded the files but have some questions about it.
It seems that is newer than the vendor sends me this week (20201218 appears in the filename), if it is official Why the vendor sends me an older ones? :S
As I see on the file it is from RU, does it change the frontend to russian lenguage?
What are the improves? resolution and maybe some debug?
Thanks a lot to share it!
It doesn't change language to Russian. I had no problems with previous version so only improvement I know is 720 instead of 600px. Especially after activation of miravision high contrast much better display quality.

angelhc

Jun 2, 2021
It doesn't change language to Russian. I had no problems with previous version so only improvement I know is 720 instead of 600px. Especially after activation of miravision high contrast much better display quality.
Thank you for your quick answer.
Have anyone problems with the radio tunner? When I start the radio the stations are clear but after some minutes the sound going worst and worst, if I push the same station memory button it goes ok again... and after few minutes it goings bad again.

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
Thank you for your quick answer.
Have anyone problems with the radio tunner? When I start the radio the stations are clear but after some minutes the sound going worst and worst, if I push the same station memory button it goes ok again... and after few minutes it goings bad again.
Does this happens also when you don't move the car?

Milimetrix

Jun 10, 2021
Czy jest nowsz wersja oprogramowania 1280x720 gdzie działają usługi google bo wersja 21 nie ma usług każe instalować a poinstalacji też nie działa,

Milimetrix

Jun 10, 2021
Czy jest może nowsza wersja oprogramowania 1280x720 gdzie działa serwis google bo wersja 21 nie posiada tych usług i instalacja nie rozwiązuje problemu z usługami google i nie można zalogować się na swoje konto. Proszę o pomoc lub link do dobrego roku.

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
Skoda Octavia,It was fine on the original radio.this problem happens on ukw radio and dab+
Please google for phantom power adapter.
It may be possible you original radio powers your antenna.
Phantom power adaptors ("Phantomspeiseadapter") are needed for cars from VW and its daughter companies like Skoda and Seat.

The adapter has to be connected to the 12V + antenna remote output of the head unit or at the 12V + ignition (ACC) of the wiring harness.

Last edited:

uzun80

Jun 14, 2015
Please google for phantom power adapter.
It may be possible you original radio powers your antenna.
Phantom power adaptors ("Phantomspeiseadapter") are needed for cars from VW and its daughter companies like Skoda and Seat.

The adapter has to be connected to the 12V + antenna remote output of the head unit or at the 12V + ignition (ACC) of the wiring harness.
images.jpeg

daimi

Nov 15, 2011
I am Very disappointed with this device, cant use it for phone calls. JUNSUN support don't care about it. Better avoid this brand!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I got this FW, because I complained about not working launcher (the apps and widgets could not be pinned to any of home screens).
    After flashing it, the issue is still not solved.

The main difference, which I have noticed is the status bar - before was only with shortcut to WiFi and to mobile data (or Bluetooth) , afterwards are few more (brightness, mute, volume, "accelerate", Bluetooth, etc).
    A new firmware für Junsun V1 is available:

8259P_ 军 灿 UI01Ov1280x720- 国外 _v30_20210513

New firmware for Junsun V1 pro:

8259P_军灿UI02v1280x720-国外_v19_20210806

This should be with the advertised UI 3.0.