• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Just a big thank you!

Search This thread

i.Design

Aug 19, 2012
I was using an old droid x until it stopped working about two weeks ago. I got a gnex as a replacement from Verizon and wow am I happy with this phone.

I've been following xda for a long time but never rooted my phone until just a few days ago.

With all the information on this forum I was able to unlock, root, and flash a ROM to my galaxy nexus without a hitch.

I flashed the BAMF ROM with francos kernel and my battery life is 10 times better than it was stock with 4.0.4. The jb build from BAMF is smooth as butter with francos. I just wanted to give a big thanks to all the developers and people willing enough to test all these builds.

I think a lot of the devs work goes unnoticed or at least taken for granted.

All this work has made me more efficient with my graphic design business and made it easier to keep in contact with my customers without running to a charger every 2 hours.

I registered solely to post this but all I want to say is thank you to the dev community and all the developers who make this all possible!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Reactions: VonEsch and Landara

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I was using an old droid x until it stopped working about two weeks ago. I got a gnex as a replacement from Verizon and wow am I happy with this phone.

I've been following xda for a long time but never rooted my phone until just a few days ago.

With all the information on this forum I was able to unlock, root, and flash a ROM to my galaxy nexus without a hitch.

I flashed the BAMF ROM with francos kernel and my battery life is 10 times better than it was stock with 4.0.4. The jb build from BAMF is smooth as butter with francos. I just wanted to give a big thanks to all the developers and people willing enough to test all these builds.

I think a lot of the devs work goes unnoticed or at least taken for granted.

All this work has made me more efficient with my graphic design business and made it easier to keep in contact with my customers without running to a charger every 2 hours.

I registered solely to post this but all I want to say is thank you to the dev community and all the developers who make this all possible!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app