• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Just Bought this

Search This thread

doubledragon5

Jun 29, 2011
Lewisville, Tx
Been wanting to upgrade my phone for a while.. I do have a S9+ but I have noticed it is starting to lag, and needs frequent reboots.. Now I know this phone is not flagship, but I really do not use all the potentials of the phones I usually buy... So I figured this was cheap, and it will handle my needs.. Basically all I ever do is text, talk, web search, and watch youtube.. I rarely ever take pictures or even videos.. So there was no need for me to buy a flagship phone..

I was looking in the OnePluse 8 or 9, but the biggest complaints I have read ( and never read about any of this on other phones i have owned) is the constant drop calls app freeze, no wifi, bluetooth alwasy disconnects etc.... Only thing I plan on doing is just debloating this thing of the Samsung and Google apps. Should have it in about a week...

hammeru

Jul 20, 2011
LONGMONT
AT&T HTC One (M8)
LG V30
Been wanting to upgrade my phone for a while.. I do have a S9+ but I have noticed it is starting to lag, and needs frequent reboots.. Now I know this phone is not flagship, but I really do not use all the potentials of the phones I usually buy... So I figured this was cheap, and it will handle my needs.. Basically all I ever do is text, talk, web search, and watch youtube.. I rarely ever take pictures or even videos.. So there was no need for me to buy a flagship phone..

I was looking in the OnePluse 8 or 9, but the biggest complaints I have read ( and never read about any of this on other phones i have owned) is the constant drop calls app freeze, no wifi, bluetooth alwasy disconnects etc.... Only thing I plan on doing is just debloating this thing of the Samsung and Google apps. Should have it in about a week...
I have the OP9, carrier direct, and have not experienced those issues so far. I rooted it very easily, after the extra steps to extract the boot.img. I enjoy the camera on this phone and the new xpan mode..
Let me know how it goes

Reactions: doubledragon5

doubledragon5

Jun 29, 2011
Lewisville, Tx
I have the OP9, carrier direct, and have not experienced those issues so far. I rooted it very easily, after the extra steps to extract the boot.img. I enjoy the camera on this phone and the new xpan mode..
Let me know how it goes
Thanks. I should have the phone from T-Mobile in about a week.. They still haven't shipped it yet... I was really looking forward to a OnePluse 9, but the reviews were just a bit to much.. Glade you not experiencing those issue.. Maybe the next one will be a OnePlus phone..

Reactions: D0CT0RFATE

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Let me know how it goes
    Let me know how it goes
    Thanks. I should have the phone from T-Mobile in about a week.. They still haven't shipped it yet... I was really looking forward to a OnePluse 9, but the reviews were just a bit to much.. Glade you not experiencing those issue.. Maybe the next one will be a OnePlus phone..
    Received yesterday. I'm actually impressed. Been playing around with it so far works well pretty snappy. Have temper screen protector and Otter box defender case.