Just found this Rom on internet

Search This thread

Nonta72

Mar 27, 2013
Speed Force
That is true. Apologize my unresonable comment

No problem. Apology accepted.

PS, that rom appears to be made for the 3GB RAM version of the phone. Unless the softwares are cross-compatible with each other (3GB RAM and 4GB RAM versions), 4GB RAM version users might need to port the rom first.

tommek7688

Aug 28, 2012
Hay. I have tried this rom on my S7 3G but first i got ERROR 7 cause he seid i have a 4g version but i have 3g.
So i modified the update-script and it seems to install but if i reboot he said no system installed!
Anyone same Problem?

Nonta72

Mar 27, 2013
Speed Force
Hay. I have tried this rom on my S7 3G but first i got ERROR 7 cause he seid i have a 4g version but i have 3g.
So i modified the update-script and it seems to install but if i reboot he said no system installed!
Anyone same Problem?

It might be best to ask the author again because I don't think anyone here tried this ROM yet.

pardalos

Dec 2, 2014
Anyone same Problem?

Hey i haven't tried it yet. Maybe in a few days. I just posted this to ask if anyone else has.