Question Just got my 11 Ultra 12/512 and i got billions of question !

Search This thread

Nammster

Apr 10, 2021
Suisse
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Hello peoples

I ordered my phone from WondaMobile on Friday and i got it on Wednesday, so pretty fast from Hong Kong to Switzerland via DHL and no extra fees/tax

Its a Marble White edition and i love it

its my first Android for about 10+ years

Using iPhone for long long time and here the first question :

-how do i transfer all my stuff to the Ultra? (i do NOT have a PC/MAC)

-do the CN ROM have some restriction ? (For now everything is working fine but since in dont have all my stuff in it i dont use it like i should)

-i want to instal the Global ROM but can i lock back the bootloader ?

-if i let it unlock what will be the issues ? (App or services not available)

kuba319

• Mar 6, 2012
    I also have few questions:
    1. when I shake the device I hear a soft knocking, do you guys too?
    2. I tried unofficail (no waiting time) unlock xioami but it wont work so when I tried to unlock and I saw "you have to wait 168h" so all I have to to its just wait? No more action till then?

Zaffy

• Jul 7, 2016
    2. I tried unofficail (no waiting time) unlock xioami but it wont work so when I tried to unlock and I saw "you have to wait 168h" so all I have to to its just wait? No more action till then?
    1- Yes thats normal, thats the OIS of the camera
    2- Those unofficial ones never work. Dont bother. To unlock the bootloader, you always have to wait 168h, its a golden rule, so ye, you will be stuck on the Chinese rom until then. Just use the phone normally in the meantime

kuba319

• Mar 6, 2012
    2- Those unofficial ones never work. Dont bother. To unlock the bootloader, you always have to wait 168h, its a golden rule, so ye, you will be stuck on the Chinese rom until then. Just use the phone normally in the meantime

also, does mi 11 ultra has same screen as mi 11? I wanted to order some glass screen protection

linnil

• Mar 9, 2012
    Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
    -how do i transfer all my stuff to the Ultra? (i do NOT have a PC/MAC)
    What are the stuff you are talking about? Pictures?

-do the CN ROM have some restriction ? (For now everything is working fine but since in dont have all my stuff in it i dont use it like i should)
    There is no restriction. I would flush a global version for cleaness as you won't need the chinese apps and features (such as tracking sfexpress, code scanning via wechat, online order etc). I do hear somebody say Chinese roms have better battery life tho, not sure how true is that.

-i want to instal the Global ROM but can i lock back the bootloader ?
    Lock back? You can request unlock the bootloader.

-if i let it unlock what will be the issues ? (App or services not available)
    No.

linnil

• Mar 9, 2012
    Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
    for 2. one thing to noticed is that after you unlock the phone, all personal data would be gone, so use your phone like a temporary phone in this week as most of your settings, etc will be gone after unlocking anyway.

Reactions: kuba319

Jhonxs

• Apr 15, 2013
    @speedtripler , as i know, you can reflash the original CN rom on the china unit, yes.
    Also make sure not to relock your bootloader once you have flashed anything else than the original ROM of the phone because will soft brick it .
    CN version CN ROM, global version global version , etc. ( check phone model to see what phone version you are using )

Also make sure to check the rom you are using if you didn't purchased the phone from official channels.
    Some sellers tend to flash a custom rom without users not knowing about it .

Reactions: speedtripler

tinfengyee

Oct 1, 2019
    to unlock the bootloader,you can use the internal test rom account, may not have to wait 168 hours.
    可以使用拥有内测rom权限的账号去解锁bl,可能不用等待168小时。

Reactions: speedtripler

tinfengyee

Oct 1, 2019
    How do we do this?
    There are several solutions.
    1. Borrow your friend's Xiaomi account with internal test qualification.
    2. Buy an account with internal test qualification on Taobao or other platforms.
    3. In Xiaomi community, the "internal test score" reaches 900, but it may be a little difficult for foreigners and it takes too much time. At least a month? I don't know..(when you have the internal test qualification of other mobile phone models and don't need to own the mobile phone, you can apply for approval without approval)

有几个办法可以解决。
    1. 借你朋友拥有内测资格的小米账号。
    2.在淘宝或其他平台买拥有内测资格的账号。
    3.在小米社区“内测分”达到900,但这对外国人来说可能有点困难。(当你有一个内测机型时,就不用管这个内测分,可以直接申请其他型号的内测而不需要经过批准)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      I got the Chinese Mi11 Ultra, cannot wait to install global or eu
      for 2. one thing to noticed is that after you unlock the phone, all personal data would be gone, so use your phone like a temporary phone in this week as most of your settings, etc will be gone after unlocking anyway.
      If you install the Global ROM you can not lock back your bootloader. It will brick your phone!
      @speedtripler , as i know, you can reflash the original CN rom on the china unit, yes.
      Also make sure not to relock your bootloader once you have flashed anything else than the original ROM of the phone because will soft brick it .
      CN version CN ROM, global version global version , etc. ( check phone model to see what phone version you are using )

Also make sure to check the rom you are using if you didn't purchased the phone from official channels.
      Some sellers tend to flash a custom rom without users not knowing about it .
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone