Just got my HD2!!!

Search This thread

moneybagz1216

Mar 24, 2010
Got my HD2 this morning from the Walmart around the corner from my house for 148.88. Lol but the lady took all the glory away from me but insisting that she had to open the box and start it up to activate it! LOL LIES~!:confused:

reocej

Mar 14, 2009
got mine for $199.99 at tmobile store in the mall at 9:30am and called in and got the windows mobile $50 credit 149.99 not bad at all

I just called and they would not give me the credit! How/Who did you talk to to get the $50 credit. Guy I talked to actually said he would need your number to see how credit was applied. I want this credit! Did you call the store or the winmodeals line?

Last edited:

TheMach

Mar 28, 2008
South Carolina
Bing cash back does not work because it forces you to get a plan with the phone or it would not allow you to make the payment. You can only see the phone in your check out cart but cannot make a complete payment.

What about signing in to T-Mobile through Bing and then signing in to your account? That's what I was going to do, log in to my account, select the upgrade phone options, and choose the no-contract price in my Bing session. Would this not work?

On another note, can anyone comment on the divx/xvid playback performance, especially those upgrading from the TP2? I bought my TP2 in hopes of being able to watch my divx files but was not happy with the performance, so I want to upgrade to the HD2 in hopes for better playback.

erick10

Sep 21, 2007
I paid $200 plus tax for two HD2s at my local Tmobile Store.
Got them on a family even more 2year contract.
Got to love the buy one get one free offer.

j23a45m

Nov 14, 2008
Lancaster Pa, Queens Nyc
I just called and they would not give me the credit! How/Who did you talk to to get the $50 credit. Guy I talked to actually said he would need your number to see how credit was applied. I want this credit! Did you call the store or the winmodeals line?

got my phone at the local Tmobile store, I posted the link to the number that i called and just informed them I brought a new Hd2 and seen the $50 winmo deal and the account specialest honored the credit.

84Gti Guy

Jan 24, 2008
So Cal
also go to the market and use the mobile backup from t-mobile. back up the android, then run it on hd 2 when it asks to back up phone to server say no, then it will restore server to phone.