• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Just received system update

Search This thread

tu3218

Apr 14, 2009
Just refreshed mine and nothing. I just bought mine today so that'd be nice to have an update already! Hope they put a changelog soon.

tu3218

Apr 14, 2009
That's the same build number that was just released for the LG G Watch. I doubt that two different companies would use the same version numbers, so are you sure?

My version on my Gear is the same thing except instead of the Y, its an X. So that's definitely the format for the gear.

tu3218

Apr 14, 2009
Seems it's slowly trickling in to everyone. Anyone noticing any differences?

Sent from my XT1060 using XDA Free mobile app

Krunk_Kracker

Sep 13, 2009
Somewhere in Florida
I don't have any problems with battery life, but a lot of people seem to complain about it. At midnight last night I was at 28% after taking it off the cradle at 7 am. Right now I'm at 80% at 3:30pm EST after taking it off the cradle at 7 am. I don't let the screen stay on and I keep my brightness at 3.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can pretty much guarantee it won't install because the updates almost always look for stock recovery

If it's like the phones then it will notify you bit then fall when it reboots to install

I was thinking that as well, BUT why would I even get notified in the first place? Doing all that to my phone has thus far prevented me from even getting notified of updates, wouldnt it be the same with the watch?
    I was thinking that as well, BUT why would I even get notified in the first place? Doing all that to my phone has thus far prevented me from even getting notified of updates, wouldnt it be the same with the watch?

Most rooted/unlocked phones still receive the update unless their custom rom prevents OTAs from coming in. Even without a mod, you can block OTAs. But if you didn't do that on your watch, the OTA would still come through I would think. But when it goes to install, it's not going to find stock recovery therefore it won't work. But if you were just rooted and no recovery, it may install.
    There were questions earlier in the thread about why it's the same build number as what the G Watch is running, I've heard that it's Google that updates these devices, not LG or Samsung.