• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

jyhf nb

arushr

Apr 30, 2013
v2 (Full ROM)
Smart Pause
Volume Bug Fixed....Louder volume
VIPER4ANDROID
Font color issue in some apps fixed.
Snappier and smooth.
OTG Bug fixed
Removed Sidebar
INK EFFECT
Launcher 6x5
SNOTE & other apps included
ROSEMARY FONT
thank you bro.You are only one dedicated developer for our beloved canvas 4.Thank you for your time.

arushr

Apr 30, 2013
install v1 than open play store n download any app than in cwm backup the ROM than install v2 go to advance restore n than restore data only
yaa thank you it worked perfectly.

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

v2 (Full ROM)
Smart Pause
Volume Bug Fixed....Louder volume
VIPER4ANDROID
Font color issue in some apps fixed.
Snappier and smooth.
OTG Bug fixed
Removed Sidebar
INK EFFECT
Launcher 6x5
SNOTE & other apps included
ROSEMARY FONT
Idont want to demotivate or offend but
I found a bug
Voice prompt in S-Voice is not working.We cant hear the voice.And the samsung apps in force closing.If you can then plzz try to fix it.

arushr

Apr 30, 2013
Highlights:
• Note 3 UI
• Launcher 6x4
• Air Gesture (Homescreen, Gallery)
• Smart Scroll
• Smart Pause (WORKING)
• Ink Effect on Lockscreen
• Transparent AccuWeather Widget
• Samsung style status bar icons
• Swipe to Call and Swipe to Message
• Fully Deodexed & Zipaligned
• Xposed Framework
• XBlast Tools
• Build.prop Tweaks
• Init.d support
• Floating Video Player
• Ram Booster
• Pre-Rooted
and many more...............

@MasterAwesome for boot image

SCREENSHOTS & Download Link: CLICK HERE
Bro i have kitkat rom it works well but the screen is flashing(Dark mostly).I think it is due to kernel .Can you fix it.

R

rahilj007

yaa thank you it worked perfectly.

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

Idont want to demotivate or offend but
I found a bug
Voice prompt in S-Voice is not working.We cant hear the voice.And the samsung apps in force closing.If you can then plzz try to fix it.
delete Samsung apps soon i will make an update with all fixes

R

rahilj007

Any news on update with all the fixes.And can we get a little better battery life now.My battery is draining very fast after using this rom.It doesnt even last for 5 hours completely.
I don't have tym as soon as I will get tym I will start working on it

R

rahilj007

can you tell what to do and how to use lucky patcher. i have tried everything on it but nothing worked for me, not even the modded play store.
thanks in advance
:(
Copy lucky patcher to system/apps with permission -rw-r--r-- via root browser than reboot run lucky patcher n done!!