• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

K20 pro Can't get into recovery mode

Search This thread

Vuong99

Aug 4, 2021
After flashed pixel exp plus rom android 11, my phone can't get into recovery mode, it boot into bootloader instead of recovery. I was try to reinstall twrp but it's not work.
Sorry for my bad English. Hope you can understand my proplem.
Thanks all!

LinhBT

Apr 21, 2020
VietNam
Xiaomi Mi 5X
Redmi K20 Pro
After flashed pixel exp plus rom android 11, my phone can't get into recovery mode, it boot into bootloader instead of recovery. I was try to reinstall twrp but it's not work.
Sorry for my bad English. Hope you can understand my proplem.
Thanks all!
It's because you flashed the A11 fw. Solution is download stock MIUI fastboot ROM, flash it using fastboot, then you can flash Custom Recovery again. And be remember that on some custom ROMs, if you use A11 fw, your recovery will disappear again.
Btw, with K20P I suggest you to use OrangeFox

Vuong99

Aug 4, 2021
It's because you flashed the A11 fw. Solution is download stock MIUI fastboot ROM, flash it using fastboot, then you can flash Custom Recovery again. And be remember that on some custom ROMs, if you use A11 fw, your recovery will

It's because you flashed the A11 fw. Solution is download stock MIUI fastboot ROM, flash it using fastboot, then you can flash Custom Recovery again. And be remember that on some custom ROMs, if you use A11 fw, your recovery will disappear again.
Btw, with K20P I suggest you to use OrangeFox
Ơ anh zai, chỉ em cách flash fastboot được không ạ, em vẫn chưa rõ lắm