K3 Note Now Supports VoLTE

Search This thread

Yogesh1969

Oct 2, 2012
Mumbai
no offense but why you making fool people here to get some thanks or what ? lol the sreenshot itself said that its taken from different device take a clear look, in one volte showing at top-left corner but in background image there is no volte icons also many icons dosent have that means both pics are different lol. if its true then why hiding yourself by not replying many users, if its true then come and take what u really deserve and provide step by step full tutorials as a solution for Volte on k3 note.

Regard,
Hardik

I hope he gives a positive answer.

svs36

Mar 19, 2017
Tried this method on stock rom version s427 it did'nt work there and also does not work on rooted K-3 note flashed with lineageOs 14.1.

BHARDIK

May 27, 2012
Rajkot, Gujarat
www.hardikahir.in
wait guys Lionage OS providing a tools soon which provide support for Volte without evwn supported by hardware that means any 4g compatible device can able to access Volte. around in a month you will get the news about new Volte Support ROM for k3 note as well :)

oh you can google more about this news just search "latest news about lionage os" on google u will find it.

Regard,
Hardik

parthm10

May 28, 2017
Real or fake ?

Now our Lenovo k3 note supports VoLTE after marshmallow update
I don't think so that it is a stock rom , according to me it's a custom ROM. There's nothing found on Lenovo's official website that they are releasing s427 OTA. Please share details and firmware if it is stock ROM. Wanna make my k3 Volte enable but with stock ROM not with custom ROM. Thanks in advance.

Asish RP

Dec 15, 2014
Patel Nagar
even if i got VOLTE , but k3 note doesn't have hardware support for 4g band 850. so we can't use 4 g sim easily . netrwork drops all the time.
So **** VOLTE , **** Lenovo

pswalia

Dec 11, 2016
fyi volte even works in band 40 i.e 2300mhz .So it is not about the bands.Volte works in every band.

Yogesh1969

Oct 2, 2012
Mumbai
fyi volte even works in band 40 i.e 2300mhz .So it is not about the bands.Volte works in every band.

The basic question is , " Is volte available for k3 note ".

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

wait guys Lionage OS providing a tools soon which provide support for Volte without evwn supported by hardware that means any 4g compatible device can able to access Volte. around in a month you will get the news about new Volte Support ROM for k3 note as well :)

oh you can google more about this news just search "latest news about lionage os" on google u will find it.

Regard,
Hardik

It was a April Fool prank, see this:
http://www.lineageosdownloads.com/lineage-os-new-mascot-volte-support/

Reactions: raghuM

kaushal7007

Nov 30, 2013
Rajkot
plus.google.com
i am using the stock official lenovo k3 note rom, actually the s3** series roms does not support VoLTE you have to flash the s4** series stock rom to use VoLTE, if you want then here is the link http://goo.gl/gXA87Q
and to access VoLTE goto settings>Notification center>Status Bar Icons> and endble VoLTE
and yes you can use jio VoLTE now.

lol are you sure ur using Volte cause officially it's not supported :eek::cool:

Rahul.pramanik

Sep 15, 2016
Can you please help with this

I am new to this and need to flash it as you suggested since I need to use VOLTE. I have lenovo k50a40 with android 6.0 right now. can you please guide as to how to go about this. I downloaded the files from the link but not sure. the instructions there are in another language. please help.

Aug 5, 2017
hello, my lenovo k3 note has been upgraded with marshmellow 6.0 but there is no option for VoLTE in notification center
plss guide me nd help to solve my problem

tgbssk

Oct 27, 2017
Lenove K3 Note with Jio4GVoice App

So you mean my K3 Note will have VoLET enabled ?
Jio has come up with Jio4GVoice App which is a Dialer + SMS + Phone Book App
Jio4G Voice App needs data connection to be put on all the time if we want to make /receive calls & SMS VIA JIO SIM on K3 Note and it drains out the battery in 2-3 of hours . So what do you think once this s4** serise ROM is updated there is no need of Jio4G Voice App ?

Nitish25

Oct 28, 2017
Unable to call it shows volte support

Hey I updated my Lenovo k3 note to Android 7.1.2 via RR ROM , it shows. Volte support but I am not able to call with my jio sim

Top Liked Posts