Kaiser AKU.0.7.0 Cooked ROM --Updated (16-oct-2007)--

Search This thread

d3coy

Nov 20, 2007
I got the ATT&T and was wondering if I got to use the AT&T TILT AKU.0.7.0 Cooked ROM Clean+BigStorage or can I use the AKU.0.7.0 Cooked ROM Clean+BigStorage version? Does it matter?

Thanks

jyavenard

May 15, 2006
Melbourne
Well, I can now say that I've tried *all* ROM available here.

The latest .4 is the best one I've found so far.
reliable ; fast ; excellent battery life ... And not problem with BT and voice dialing (unlike Dutty's ROM)

I like the split MMS and SMS ; that way I can install the Palm threaded SMS application without any problems and keep working MMS

athanaso77

Apr 8, 2007
Area 51
I agree with you that this is one of the best (maybe the best) ROMs that are out till now for our Kaiser. We just have to hope that helmi_c will find some time for developing his Kaiser and see newer and even better ROMs from him!!! :rolleyes:

Martinjv71

Aug 8, 2007
Chicagoland
I vote also- Seriously I have tried every ROM out there and there always seems to be something buggy that is agrevating. This Rom acts like an OEM that came pre-installed and running flawless- Thank You so much- I always come back. How about a new rom just loaded with all HTC apps and lots of goodies. Dutty has got a good list installed on his Hybrid touchflo. but it runs a little buggy- Please Helmi- We seriously miss you. Everyone wants clean, but some of us want loaded so we don't have to spend lots of time reinstalling everything again and again.

_Alex_

Retired Senior Moderator
Aug 21, 2005
San Jose, CA
His ROMs are great, but what I'd like to see is helmi_c working on his version of a Kaiser Kitchen. I've seen his Apache Kitchen on PPCGeeks and would kill for something like that for the Kaiser!

pentium_vi

Sep 19, 2007
Is there a link of helmi_c's ROM .04? All the other links in the topic don't work for me :(

I would appreciate if I could have all three flavors of .04

Thanks in Advance

gtdRR

Mar 11, 2006
Los Angeles, CA
Has anyone with this Rom and At&t service experienced a problem with mms? When I first installed this rom everything was fine but for the month of January all of my mms pictures are being shrinked and I don't receive videos anymore. I already went through several test and have concluded that the problem is in the mms software which was preloaded in the rom. I tested with another tilt on a different rom (aka different mms software).