Kaiser Touchflo Development Alpha beta testing {duttythroy,Raven_coda & Kona_Mtbkr}

duttythroy

Retired Moderator
Sep 17, 2006
london
Kaiser Touchflo Development Alpha beta testing {duttythroy,Raven_coda & Kona_Mtbkr}

:D Touch Flo Alpha

Since the first alpha testing from Jasjamming touchflo alpha cab,I I have created and edited the cab to work as close as possible.

Then there was the breakthrough with Efrost Amazing Development which evolved buttonFlo to touchflo to another level which brought us close to true touchflo cube development which can be found here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=338143&highlight=efrost

Another great breakthrough came from Kona_Mtbkr which you can find his thread here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=343583

with his great work evolved the beta cab to true touchflo with the help of Raven_coda, which he and Kona_Mtbkr worked hard to get this working.

So I would ask everyone to contribute both to Raven_coda and Kona_Mtbkr to thier great work and contribution in getting us this so far with my help as well.

TouchFlo cab will be available here as soon as the final version is fixed.

HTC Cube Latest Version From Kona_Mtbkr [17.11.07]

HTC Cube 2
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the mean time you can use Raven_coda until the full release is available.

HTCCube.cab [15.11.07 ]

This page will be updated soon

There are some necessary programs which need to be install below to get the full functionality of touchflo which will be updated

Click.me.if.you.like.what.I.do.:)

Attachments

Last edited:

duttythroy

Retired Moderator
Sep 17, 2006
london
Last edited:

lungothrin

Jun 15, 2007
im getting black screen,not sure what im doing wrong.
me too!! tried 4 times but still getting the black screen!

2. Install music plugin. {For me I used the built in htc homeplugin which works with the backligh settings. I install htc music plugin which you can find in my thread and use shaps advance config to enable music plugin in HTC HOME PLUGIN so to reduce much needed space on the today screen}.
could you give us a link!?

Last edited:

duttythroy

Retired Moderator
Sep 17, 2006
london
it works flawlessly if you follow the instructions provided

it works flawlessly if you follow the instructions provided, I have added music plugin in the first post now and I will try to make a small video of it working.

I havent had a black screen for the last 24 hours thats including soft resets:D

lungothrin

Jun 15, 2007
WOW i installed the music plugin and then soft rest and it works like a charm!!
But the only problem is that i cant move the cube with my finger, the only way is to push the assigned button!

duttythroy

Retired Moderator
Sep 17, 2006
london
WOW i installed the music plugin and then soft rest and it works like a charm!!
But the only problem is that i cant move the cube with my finger, the only way is to push the assigned button!
I will try my best and continue my work where I left off in the hermes forum to try and get it working with fingers so to have touchflo cube working. with the help of efrost breakthrough I think we can see it soon:)

duttythroy

Retired Moderator
Sep 17, 2006
london
a minor bug

If you install efrost alpha cab and calibrate and then uninstall and want to calibrate again it wont work.

You have to go into windows find a file called calibrate and click and calibrate again. You might need to soft reset .

duttythroy

Retired Moderator
Sep 17, 2006
london
@duttythroy

do you think it possible to wrap the whole stuff in a single clean .cab package ?
Thats the first thing I tried but for some reason It doest work, I will try and make a finger touch edition if thats possible but I think when i start cooking that would be possible. In the mean time i'm just researching as how to get it the cube to activate by fingers

strikeIII

Jun 18, 2005
Chicago, IL.
I'm getting the same result as the others with a black screen on my ATT Tilt...followed all the steps and still nothing....well, I'll just have to wait to get this bad boy going....i uninstalled everything and when i tried to re-install i can't get passed the screen calibration test...i hit start FTouchFlo and nothing happens...weird...

duttythroy

Retired Moderator
Sep 17, 2006
london
I'm getting the same result as the others with a black screen on my ATT Tilt...followed all the steps and still nothing....well, I'll just have to wait to get this bad boy going....i uninstalled everything and when i tried to re-install i can't get passed the screen calibration test...i hit start FTouchFlo and nothing happens...weird...
i have explained already so i will be nice. It works 100% if you follow all the instructions.

Install music plug in ensure

Install efrost alpha button { if you already did and un-install it you will have to go to windows and find file callled calibrate click it will start the 5 steps calibration process.

soft reset

Install touch flo alpha

Install JT ButtonFlo

assign touchflo to any button

soft reset

Enjoy buttonflo:)

strikeIII

Jun 18, 2005
Chicago, IL.
i have explained already so i will be nice. It works 100% if you follow all the instructions.

Install music plug in ensure

Install efrost alpha button { if you already did and un-install it you will have to go to windows and find file callled calibrate click it will start the 5 steps calibration process.

soft reset

Install touch flo alpha

Install JT ButtonFlo

assign touchflo to any button

soft reset

Enjoy buttonflo:)
sorry dutty, i followed everything i even put the music plug-in on the today screen and in the HTC home just in case still doesn't work...it may be one of those things that work on the HTC Kaiser but not on the ATT Tilt.