• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Kaiser Video Driver Bounty - ~$7,808.55 Raised As Of Mar 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Martinhdk

Mar 7, 2007
Just seen it on ENGADGET - maybe som more advertising in the forum could be an idea.. (I am not in this part of the forum very often :rolleyes:)

I put up 20$.

Good luck..

henoch

Jan 24, 2008
$10 from me too.
Just tell me when and where to send it.
Sure I could still return it but what i'm gonna get instead? We could be so close
to perfect phone.

hoot

Oct 22, 2007
$15 from me for the working drivers (I will reinvoice on HTC ;])
thx for the effort in advance and keeping my fingers crossed*!

*one finger goes to HTC

--
hoot
HTC = HowToCheat (own customers)

Last edited:

dperren

Dec 26, 2007
Sod it, $15 (or todays GBP equivilent in the event of significant exchange rate fluctuation) from me as well for a fully working and stable set of drivers.

nosmohtac

Oct 13, 2007
Another $25 from me if it works on the Titan/Mogul.

I hope this gets to be enough incentive for some of the great minds of this community to pull this off, even if it's a combined effort and a split of the funds.

LongStrider

Jan 19, 2008
Orangevale
Put me down for $30.00. I have the pleasure of working for a company that knows how to take care of their customers, I wish HTC knew how to do the same. This will be the last HTC phone I purchase (unless they see the errors of their ways). I do have choices. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    *sigh*

Just how many times does it have to be said, the problems with the multimedia capabilities are NOT the main part of the issue, they're only a small part of a much greater problem, that the device performs very poorly for ALL functions, including business ones. With the screen being only software driven, EVERYTHING suffers. From Start Menu drawing, to scrolling through Word and Excel documents, to scrolling through File Manager, to using Tom Tom... EVERYTHING.

I do wish people would understand that simple fact... We'd get a LOT further with things if they did...

HTC advertised it as the most advanced communications device on the market. When PDA's from 3 years ago outperform it at almost every step, then that's a mis-advertisement.