Kali NetHunter for Galaxy A5 (SM-A500FU)

For what do you use NetHunter

• Cracking WiFi Password

Votes: 28 73.7%
  • HID Keyboard attacks

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Using terminal for doing whatever you want

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Other

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
Search This thread

DeadSquirrel01

Jun 2, 2016
Rimini
this is your job if you've decided to maintain a device as official.
you have the kali-nethunter github repository on your PC?
if not, use
Code:
git clone --depth 10 https://github.com/DeadSquirrel01/kali-nethunter.git
cd kali-nethunter
(depth 10 will take up significantly less hard drive space)

you then need to add the offensive security nethunter repository as a remote, to do this:
Code:
git remote add ofsc https://github.com/offensive-security/kali-nethunter.git -t master

you can then fetch updates from ofsc using the command:
Code:
git fetch ofsc

if you want to make your repository the same as ours (in the case that your commits are already merged and you don't need to save anything):
Code:
git reset --hard ofsc/master
-or-
if you have current commits you want to move from older history to on top of our latest history, you can rebase them using:
Code:
git rebase ofsc/master
(you may need to fix conflicts!)

once everything looks good, you can use:
Code:
git diff HEAD
this will show differences between the current files in the repository with your changes, and the latest commit of the repository.

follow that up with:
Code:
git commit

then once you've made a reasonable title/message, save it, and you can push to your repository and send another pull request!
Code:
git push origin master

don't forget to strip your kernel modules as I have stated in my last post!

Ok, i'll update it when I go to home :)

DeadSquirrel01

Jun 2, 2016
Rimini
this is your job if you've decided to maintain a device as official.
you have the kali-nethunter github repository on your PC?
if not, use
Code:
git clone --depth 10 https://github.com/DeadSquirrel01/kali-nethunter.git
cd kali-nethunter
(depth 10 will take up significantly less hard drive space)

you then need to add the offensive security nethunter repository as a remote, to do this:
Code:
git remote add ofsc https://github.com/offensive-security/kali-nethunter.git -t master

you can then fetch updates from ofsc using the command:
Code:
git fetch ofsc

if you want to make your repository the same as ours (in the case that your commits are already merged and you don't need to save anything):
Code:
git reset --hard ofsc/master
-or-
if you have current commits you want to move from older history to on top of our latest history, you can rebase them using:
Code:
git rebase ofsc/master
(you may need to fix conflicts!)

once everything looks good, you can use:
Code:
git diff HEAD
this will show differences between the current files in the repository with your changes, and the latest commit of the repository.

follow that up with:
Code:
git commit

then once you've made a reasonable title/message, save it, and you can push to your repository and send another pull request!
Code:
git push origin master

don't forget to strip your kernel modules as I have stated in my last post!
Hey, it says I haven't permission when I push changes, can u or someone add permission?

jcadduono

Recognized Developer
Jan 17, 2014
Thunder Bay
adduono.com
Hey, it says I haven't permission when I push changes, can u or someone add permission?

you don't need to push to ofsc, just push to your own github and open another pull request on official nethunter github

if you have troubles pushing to your own, you can force push (git push -f)

when i see the pull request, i'll go over it and ensure that everything is in order and not breaking anything, then merge it myself

HaSan RoXx

Jun 22, 2014
Dhaka
Kali NetHunter for Galaxy A5 (SM-A500FU)
What is Kali NetHunter?
If you don't know what NetHunter is read this: https://www.kali.org/kali-linux-nethunter/

Q: Why don't I flash the original nethunter version by keeping my current kernel?
A: To get Nethunter fully work you need a kernel that supports its features, such as put a wireless adapter in monitor mode or perform a HID Keyboard attack

Special Patches included in this kernel:
mac80211 injection patch, to put wireless adapters in monitor mode; note that built-in wireless chipset doesn't support monitor mode and you have to use external wireless adapter (see supported wireless cards here)
HID patch, to perform HID keyboard attacks
CD-ROM patch, to emulate CD-ROMs in DriveDroid

Warning!!!:
This version works only with A500FU variant. Flash to other variants at your own risk.

I've tested it on my own smartphone

Disclaimer:
Code:
I'm not responsable for bricked devices :( , dead phone chargers,
nuclear explosions or global warming.
Flash it at YOUR OWN RISK.

Required Downloads:
For CM
Download the CM13 ROM for Galaxy A5 ported by @TheWhisp here, or Resurrection Remix by mygalaxya here:
Optional: Download Google Apps from here: http://opengapps.org/
Download TWRP recovery for Galaxy A5 ported by me here, or CTR Recovery ported by me here
Download my Nethunter ROM here: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=66902

For TouchWiz
Download TWRP recovery for Galaxy A5 ported by me here, or CTR Recovery ported by me here
Kali Nethunter ported by me here: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=94570

How to Install (CM/RR):
Note: When you flash my zips, don't check "zip signature verification" box in TWRP recovery
1) Install TWRP with odin
2) Enter in TWRP recovery
3) Flash CM13 ROM, you can find instructions here: .
4) Optional: flash Google Apps
5) Flash NetHunter
7) Reboot
8) Open Nethunter app and go to menu<chroot manager<install chroot and download the full chroot, for devices which have more storage available, or minimal chroot, for devices which have less space available (if you've downloaded 700+MB version skip this step, chroot full is included :))
9) Close NetHunter app and reopen it to complete the installation
10) Enjoy :eek:

How to Install (TouchWiz):
1) Flash TouchWiz (aka Stock ROM) with odin (you can find it on sammobile)
2) Flash TWRP or CTR with odin
3) Boot into TWRP/CTR and wipe cache and dalvik
4) Flash NetHunter
5) Reboot
6) Enjoy :)

Important: I called NetHunter "ROM", but it isn't a ROM, so, you don't have to wipe system partition.

Note: report only bugs related to NetHunter and not to CM13 or Resurrection Remix

Kernel Source Code:

Click here

Now you can build it by youself on official HetHunter source page HERE
For Any questions contact me at: m.marcaccini01@gmail.com

NOTE: I'll release 3 kinds of updates
[KF]: I release them when there are updates regarding chroot full (they include full chroot, all nethunter apps, and my kernel)
[AU]: I release them when there are updates regarding all NetHunter apps (they include all updated NetHunter apps, and my kernel, but they don't include full chroot)
[KO]: I release them when there are only updates regarding the kernel (they include my kernel only, so NetHunter apps and chroot full are not included)
You can find all updates on main download page (here)

CHANGELOG:
Update v1.1 [KF] (01/07/2016):
NetHunter Update:
_Added chroot full to flashable zip.
_Added rolling version of kali to chroot
_Updated Apps
Kernel update: None

Update v1.2 [KO] (04/07/2016)
NetHunter Update
: None
Kernel Update: Added Support for USB Bluetooth Dongles

Update v1.3 [KO] (15/07/2016)
NetHunter Update
: none
Kernel Update:
_Add DVB Support
_Add some modules as built-in
_Some Minor improvements

XDA:DevDB Information
Kali NetHunter for Samsung Galaxy A5 (SM-A500FU), ROM for the Samsung Galaxy A Series

Contributors
DeadSquirrel01
Credits:
@TheWhisp for CM13 Kernel Sources @jcadduono, binkybear and offensive security for NetHunter source code
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: CM13 unofficial by TheWhisp: http://xdaforums.com/samsung-a-seri...m-cyanogenmod-13-0-samsung-galaxy-a5-t3249704, CM12 by @mygalaxya or resurrection remix by @mygalaxya for CM/RR version and TouchWiz (for TouchWiz version
Based On: CyanogenMod 13 kernel (for cm/rr version) and on TouchWiz kernel (for touchwiz version)

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1.3 for CM/RR and 1.0 for TouchWiz

Created 2016-06-10
Last Updated 2016-07-15

Brother there any chance to in install A5F ?

HaSan RoXx

Jun 22, 2014
Dhaka
The version 1.3 includes kernel only ([KO]), so, you have to install version 1.0 which includes all apps or 1.1 which includes all apps+full chroot

Thanks @DeadSquirrel01 :eek:
But i have some issues.
I don't know where actual problem it is.
Installing/updating any packages take too much time.
-Becasue Download speed is avarage about 30-40 kpps.Downloading bigger package isn't possible with this speed.
-Current wifi's download speed is about 500+ Kbps .
-
14281500_1732362827002458_922437003_n.jpg

DeadSquirrel01

Jun 2, 2016
Rimini
Thanks @DeadSquirrel01 :eek:
But i have some issues.
I don't know where actual problem it is.
Installing/updating any packages take too much time.
-Becasue Download speed is avarage about 30-40 kpps.Downloading bigger package isn't possible with this speed.
-Current wifi's download speed is about 500+ Kbps .
-
14281500_1732362827002458_922437003_n.jpg
In the photo i see kali not nethunter, if it happens in kali, too maybe it's a connection problem

sciallosciallo

Oct 16, 2016
Hi,
wonderful t3d!
it' s possible my wifi doesn't work with the nethunter ?
with cm13 works fine but after the nethunter install the wifi doesnt work anymore :(
any advice ?
( galaxy a5 sm-500fu)

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

Hi,
wonderful t3d!
with cm13 works fine but after the nethunter install the wifi doesnt work anymore :(
any advice ?
( galaxy a5 sm-500fu)

Yaa!
I love this guy!
installing the kernel 1.3 the wireless come back to work!
6un grande deadsquirrel!

DeadSquirrel01

Jun 2, 2016
Rimini
Hi,
wonderful t3d!
any advice ?
( galaxy a5 sm-500fu)

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

Yaa!
I love this guy!
installing the kernel 1.3 the wireless come back to work!
6un grande deadsquirrel!

Modestamente ^^

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Kali NetHunter for Galaxy A5 (SM-A500XX)
    What is Kali NetHunter?
    If you don't know what NetHunter is read this: https://www.kali.org/kali-linux-nethunter/

Q: Why don't I flash the original nethunter version by keeping my current kernel?
    A: To get Nethunter fully work you need a kernel that supports its features, such as put a wireless adapter in monitor mode or perform a HID Keyboard attack

Special Patches included in this kernel:
    mac80211 injection patch, to put wireless adapters in monitor mode; note that built-in wireless chipset doesn't support monitor mode and you have to use external wireless adapter (see supported wireless cards here)
    HID patch, to perform HID keyboard attacks
    CD-ROM patch, to emulate CD-ROMs in DriveDroid

Warning!!!:
    This version works only with A500XX variants, but it's tested ONLY on A500FU.
    DO NOT FLASH IN ANY A510 VARIANT

Disclaimer:
    Code:
    I'm not responsable for bricked devices :( , dead phone chargers,
    nuclear explosions or global warming.
    Flash it at YOUR OWN RISK.

Required Downloads:
    For CM
    Download the CM13 ROM for Galaxy A5 ported by @TheWhisp here, or Resurrection Remix by mygalaxya here:
    Optional: Download Google Apps from here: http://opengapps.org/
    Download my Nethunter ROM here: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=66902
    NIGHTLIES: https://build.nethunter.com/nightly/ the kernel-nethunter-a5ulte-marshmallow-* ones

For TouchWiz
    Kali Nethunter ported by me here: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=94570
    NIGHTLIES: https://build.nethunter.com/nightly/ the kernel-nethunter-a5ulte-touchwiz-marshmallow-* ones

How to Install (CM/RR):
    Note: When you flash my zips, don't check "zip signature verification" box in TWRP recovery
    1) Install TWRP with odin
    2) Enter in TWRP recovery
    3) Flash CM13 ROM, you can find instructions here: .
    4) Optional: flash Google Apps
    5) Flash NetHunter
    7) Reboot
    8) Open Nethunter app and go to menu<chroot manager<install chroot and download the full chroot, for devices which have more storage available, or minimal chroot, for devices which have less space available (if you've downloaded 700+MB version skip this step, chroot full is included :))
    9) Close NetHunter app and reopen it to complete the installation
    10) Enjoy :eek:

How to Install (TouchWiz):
    1) Flash TouchWiz (aka Stock ROM) with odin (you can find it on sammobile)
    2) Flash TWRP or CTR with odin
    3) Boot into TWRP/CTR and wipe cache and dalvik
    4) Flash NetHunter
    5) Reboot
    6) Enjoy :)

Important: I called NetHunter "ROM", but it isn't a ROM, so, you don't have to wipe system partition.

Note: report only bugs related to NetHunter and not to CM13 or Resurrection Remix

Kernel Source Code:

Click here

Now you can build it by youself on official HetHunter source page HERE
    For Any questions contact me at: m.marcaccini01@gmail.com

NOTE: I'll release 3 kinds of updates
    [KF]: I release them when there are updates regarding chroot full (they include full chroot, all nethunter apps, and my kernel)
    [AU]: I release them when there are updates regarding all NetHunter apps (they include all updated NetHunter apps, and my kernel, but they don't include full chroot)
    [KO]: I release them when there are only updates regarding the kernel (they include my kernel only, so NetHunter apps and chroot full are not included)
    You can find all updates on main download page (here)

CHANGELOG:
    Update v1.1 [KF] (01/07/2016):
    NetHunter Update:
    _Added chroot full to flashable zip.
    _Added rolling version of kali to chroot
    _Updated Apps
    Kernel update: None

Update v1.2 [KO] (04/07/2016)
    NetHunter Update
    : None
    Kernel Update: Added Support for USB Bluetooth Dongles

Update v1.3 [KO] (15/07/2016)
    NetHunter Update
    : none
    Kernel Update:
    _Add DVB Support
    _Add some modules as built-in
    _Some Minor improvements

XDA:DevDB Information
    Kali NetHunter for Samsung Galaxy A5 (SM-A500XX), ROM for the Samsung Galaxy A Series

Contributors
    DeadSquirrel01
    Credits:
    @TheWhisp for CM13 Kernel Sources @jcadduono, binkybear and offensive security for NetHunter source code
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: CM13 unofficial by TheWhisp: http://xdaforums.com/samsung-a-seri...m-cyanogenmod-13-0-samsung-galaxy-a5-t3249704, CM12 by @mygalaxya or resurrection remix by @mygalaxya for CM/RR version and TouchWiz (for TouchWiz version
    Based On: CyanogenMod 13 kernel (for cm/rr version) and on TouchWiz kernel (for touchwiz version)

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.3 for CM/RR and 1.0 for TouchWiz

Created 2016-06-10
    Last Updated 2016-07-15
    Sounds cool,i test it directly and report later,thanx.
    Thanks man, I hope you enjoy NetHunter on your galaxy A5 :)
    LOL! I'm joking.... I have everything ready to commence the installation of your nethunter kali image to my sm-a500w.

later!

So?
    LOL! I'm joking.... I have everything ready to commence the installation of your nethunter kali image to my sm-a500w.

later!
    see you soon