when flashing net hunter it gives errorLatest Update
After a many hours, spending a time with @madScript in front of pc, we came out with a rom that can be tested out by all of you guys.
Kali NetHunter ported to RR 6.0.1 rom (tested rom). ONLY FOR GT-I95OO
RR ROM : https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=529141701856462272
NetHunter : https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=817906626617945433
TWRP : https://basketbuild.com/devs/Alberto96/TWRP/3.1.1-0/ja3gxx
How to install :
1- Reboot into TWRP, wipe dalvik/art cache, system, data, internal storage and cache.
2- After wiping, choose to reboot into recovery.
3- Then flash a rom as link given above.
4- Not suggest to flash Gapps due to space and stability. Still want Gapps (prefer pico).
5- Then reboot into system and setup all including wifi/data connection.
6- Then reboot back into recovery and you flash the Nethunter zip file as given above.
7- Reboot into system and done the installation.
This rom can be tested by all of you guys and I would like to remind that we are not responsible to any error or faulty of your device after installing this rom. Happy flashing
Did u facing your battery dropping so fast after the installation and during the charging your battery are slowly charging?
Other alternative when u not using it is to turn off all Kali Services and turn off the option for "Start At Boot" to save your battery dropping so fast.
Give us a feedback after installing the trial rom for us to improved the stability of NetHunter. We need more tester for more report on unstability this trial project.
This thread is for testing the rom for development of Kali Linux NetHunter to be ported to GT-I9500.
Anybody that interested in this project, please let me know and we can have discussion here or inside Telegram group as link given below.
ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO USE ANY FILE FROM THIS THREAD, KINDLY GET OUR PERMISSION 1ST
Kali NetHunter Application
- Have a AOSP rom and reboot into CWM/TWRP
- Flash the zip file
- DONE you have Kali Nethunter
* Home Screen - General information panel, network interfaces and HID device status.
* Kali Chroot Manager - For managing chroot metapackage installations.
* Check App Update - For checking Kali NetHunter Android App updates.
* Kali Services - Start / stop various chrooted services. Enable or disable them at boot time.
* Custom Commands - Add your own custom commands and functions to the launcher.
* MAC Changer - Change your Wi-Fi MAC address (only on certain devices)
* VNC Manager - Set up an instant VNC session with your Kali chroot.
* HID Attacks - Various HID attacks, Teensy style.
* DuckHunter HID - Rubber Ducky style HID attacks
* BadUSB MITM Attack - Nuff said.
* MANA Wireless Toolkit - Setup a malicious Access Point at the click of a button.
* MITM Framework - Inject binary backdoors into downloaded executables on the fly.
* NMap Scan - Quick Nmap scanner interface.
* Metasploit Payload Generator - Generating Metasploit payloads on the fly.
* Searchsploit - Easy searching for exploits in the Exploit-DB.
Join Telegram : https://t.me/joinchat/GZFUgw4RKVswzWiuqWhxyQ
* Your device warranty is now void.
* We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
* Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM.
* YOU are choosing to make these modifications not us.
* If you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
NetHunter, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S4
antuketot76, madScript, Parinz
Source Code: https://github.com/offensive-security/kali-nethunter/wiki/Porting-Nethunter
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: CyanogenMod or AOSP
Last Updated 2017-07-30