Kali Nethunter For MediaTek Device

krizky82

Nov 2, 2008
Bandung
Installation done... How to connect to GUI?
After installing chroot (full version) you can open from VNC manager from Kali Chroot Manager (nethunter app), or from nethunter terminal type kalimenu if you prefer do it in command line

For Brandon... Is it possible to use magisk instead of SuperSU? magisk got its own magiskSU and I prefer it from SuperSU...
thanks for the great mod :D

Norbix1999

Dec 30, 2015
Not working USB adapter TP-LINK TL-WN722N on Xperia M5 (MT6795)
How to fix ?

apt-get install firmware-atheros nothing helps

USB is detect lsusb :Atheros Comunication

Please help me

dwolfman

Apr 11, 2012
Are these builds specific to the Kernel and ROM listed for a device? I have a Lenovo K3 Note, but I'm running a stable CM12.1 build on it since everything else has issues on this phone that I've tried (stuff not working/missing/etc). The Kernel version is 3.10.89.

If it won't work, I can get the boot.img later if needed to build it for this ROM (at work right now, can't transfer the data).

metalmouth

Jan 9, 2008
Lucena City
patching failed for Alcatel Flash Plus. it says my device is not supported. i assumed that it is for my device since you modified it for it and tried removing the checking and moves to another error "unknown ramdisk compression" it doesn't match any of the header(gzip, lz,etc) mine is "0x8816". i also tried adding the unknown header and forcing it as gzip(7zip says its gz lol) but failed when it starts patching the ramdisk.

i don't know what i'm doing actually lol i just really want to install it on my phone.

Brandon Indar

Oct 24, 2014
Williamsville
patching failed for Alcatel Flash Plus. it says my device is not supported. i assumed that it is for my device since you modified it for it and tried removing the checking and moves to another error "unknown ramdisk compression" it doesn't match any of the header(gzip, lz,etc) mine is "0x8816". i also tried adding the unknown header and forcing it as gzip(7zip says its gz lol) but failed when it starts patching the ramdisk.

i don't know what i'm doing actually lol i just really want to install it on my phone.
Are u using twrp?
Try using the flashfire method.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

Norbix1999

Dec 30, 2015
Have u tested using wifite
Try this command;
ifconfig wlan1 up

[email protected]:~# lsusb
Bus 002 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0003 Linux Foundation 3.0 root hub
Bus 001 Device 002: ID 0cf3:9271 Atheros Communications, Inc. AR9271 802.11n
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub
[email protected]:~# ifconfig wlan1 up
wlan1: ERROR while getting interface flags: No such device
[email protected]:~#

Wifite not found wireless devices

metalmouth

Jan 9, 2008
Lucena City
Are u using twrp?
Try using the flashfire method.

yes i'm using twrp. also tried the flashfire method. i think its more on a script issue.

is it possible to just release a flashable zip that has the modified boot.img and files? instead of using a script to patch it manually since each file you release is already for specific device? you can ignore this just a suggestion. i really like your work and desperately want to make it work on my device :laugh:

koylaaa

Oct 27, 2013
Device name: THL 4000
ROM name : MOKEE
Android Version: 6.0.1 Marshmallow
Chipset : MT6582M
Kernel : 3.4.67

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: hell0