Kangvip Rom [EMUI 8.0] Honor 9 Lite

Search This thread

frmdn23

May 28, 2018
hey can someone give me default ramdisk.img ? because i cant istall other rom after flashing this ramdisk.img .. helppp

Psytroniks

May 12, 2018
Im using this rom and cant Change or apply themes, any solution to this?
Also the face unlock and ar lens zip, how can i install them? Should i flash with recovery?

honorfan

Apr 7, 2018
Im using this rom and cant Change or apply themes, any solution to this?
Also the face unlock and ar lens zip, how can i install them? Should i flash with recovery?
Hi
make a themes folder in
/system and put a theme in it
after setting permissions
restart your phone and apply that theme in themes app
also you can have have face unlock
by flashing magisk and install its modules

jintae03

Jun 8, 2018
what is problem?

D:\fastboot>fastboot flash system system.img
target reported max download size of 471859200 bytes
sending sparse 'system' 1/7 (460796 KB)...
OKAY [ 12.506s]
writing 'system' 1/7...
FAILED (remote: sparse flash write failure)
finished. total time: 12.676s

what is problem????

m0h4wk27

Jun 25, 2018
Everything works fine expect i cant register my fingerprint. the scanner works coz i can swipe pictures using it. but when i try to enroll my fingerprint, the moment i place my finger on the sensor it immediately return to home screen.

Jan 13, 2014
not able to download

am not able to download through Mega , file getting corrupted ,cam you please upload it somewhere else

Fredin_

Feb 19, 2018
Samsung Galaxy M21
How perfom this rom for gaming ?

Honestly I don't know. I was getting bugs straight from boot.
Fingerprint was not working, the phone couldn't use network and it showed no network no matter whatever I did.

The worst part was that it needs a custom ramdisk.img which only works with this rom and causes boot loop on others.
Unfortunately for me (I'm not saying it'll happen to you) the frp got locked after flashing and was stuck on a boot loop.
Anyhow im in stock now(am really happy with it) and won't flash anything again unless there's a bugless rom with proper camera implimentation.

But I can say that you can get a bit more juice out of your H9L as this rom has inbuilt CPU tweaking.You can adjust for gaming or powersave.
Also in developer options enable 4xmssa and forced GPU rendering. Also try using the Skia as opengl render.
I've got better gaming with these in stock rom so you would getter a bit more better performance in custom ROMs.

Happy flashing?

Last edited:

Alphxx

May 5, 2018
What will happen when the GPU Turbo update comes next month. Will this support or only stock?

Top Liked Posts