Karbonn A11 Android Development

Search This thread

droidiser

May 24, 2011
Haryana
www.droidiser.com
Karbonn A11 was launched quite a long time back, and I haven't seen any development at all, for the device. So, this thread is for all A11 users to join the devlopment work they have been able to do till now.
Update:
Rooting Guide For Karbonn A11
  1. Download Bin4ry rooting tool from his thread.
  2. Install drivers on your windows pc using pdanet.
  3. Connect your phone to your pc.
  4. Unzip Bin4ry's tool and run the RunMe.bat batch script.
  5. Follow the instructions that roll in the command window and you will be done.

The Karbonn A11 runs on Ice Cream Sandwich and a 1 GHz processor. Given the price tag of INR 9,000, it's a really good device providing high value for money. The device has a 4" capacitive screen with a 5 MP HD back camera.
If you have got hold of anything that might help other A11 users, post a reply to this thread. If you have been successful in rooting the device, post it here. Rooting guide added at the top of this post!
Post anything you have got regarding to the Karbonn A11.
Hit the thanks button if anything I wrote helped you :)

Last edited:

lxkarthi

May 27, 2012
Chennai
Dude, can you upload boot.img from Karbonn A11???
Please...
If possible, upload NANDROID backup of ROM....
please please please

kjrthi

Jan 18, 2013
Coimbatore
Urgent!

Karbonn A11 was launched quite a long time back, and I haven't seen any development at all, for the device. So, this thread is for all A11 users to join the devlopment work they have been able to do till now.
Update:
The Karbonn A11 runs on Ice Cream Sandwich and a 1 GHz processor. Given the price tag of INR 9,000, it's a really good device providing high value for money. The device has a 4" capacitive screen with a 5 MP HD back camera.
If you have got hold of anything that might help other A11 users, post a reply to this thread. If you have been successful in rooting the device, post it here. Rooting guide added at the top of this post!

I got Official ROM for my Karbonn A11!
But, Don't know how to proceed.. No CWM, No Fastboot(not detected by adb), Update from SDcard Doesn't works.
Then how to flash my Fone with its new ROM???
Ur help is appreciable! :confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Update:
    1. Download Bin4ry rooting tool from his thread.
    2. Install drivers on your windows pc using pdanet.
    3. Connect your phone to your pc.
    4. Unzip Bin4ry's tool and run the RunMe.bat batch script.
    5. Follow the instructions that roll in the command window and you will be done.