[KB2005] No 5G or voice over wifi

Search This thread

speed1808

May 3, 2008
hello,
my phone model: KB2005
Version: KB2005_11_C.33 Android 12
I can't have the option to activate 5G or voice over wifi. how can i solve this problem?
can I switch to the EU version to perhaps solve this problem?
Original phone, no root.
Thanks

Topo's

Easy question: Have you tried to see if your city supports 4g because in my case I have an iPhone 12 and a Realme gt neo 2 and having a telephone contract with 5g, I still can't activate it today because my city does not support the type of connection

Topo's

9AA830AE-916B-40FC-A60E-4D874FEFC19A.jpeg
As you can see:

Nov 7, 2014
Bogotá
hello,
my phone model: KB2005
Version: KB2005_11_C.33 Android 12
I can't have the option to activate 5G or voice over wifi. how can i solve this problem?
can I switch to the EU version to perhaps solve this problem?
Original phone, no root.
Thanks
Hello, I used this trick to activate 5G: Download the ShortCut Maker application from PlayStore, Go to configuration/ configuration activities/ and search for network, open and click on "try this shortcut" this opens a menu where it says type of preferred network we enter and we choose a network that contains NR which is 5G.
Excuse my English

Damn, thanks for the update! Edit: Do you already have a 5G sim? I still have a old 4g one but never bothered to update it yet. Edit again: im not sure a 5g sim is even a thing.
I do. it is a thing. Ive also used QPST to make the appropriate edits. Essentially done everything I can except for forcing ATT to actually provision 5g to my phone even tho they've said they enabled the flag.

Reactions: JrkSoldierX

Top Liked Posts