[KB2007][C41][OOS12]OnePlus 8T+ 5G ( T-Mobile )stock boot, magisk patched boot and mod recovery

Search This thread

LinhBT

Apr 21, 2020
VietNam
Xiaomi Mi 5X
Redmi K20 Pro
Attached with this post are :
+ Stock boot of OOS12 ( C41) for Oneplus 8T+ 5G (T-Mobile KB2007)
+ Magisk patched boot of OOS12 (C41) for Oneplus 8T+ 5G (T-Mobile KB2007)
+ Modded stock recovery of OOS12 (C41) for Oneplus 8T+ 5G (T-Mobile KB2007) with ADB enabled, security disabled, ability to debug enabled and allow mock location by default.

Just flash in Fastboot mode as usual!

Attachments

• bootC41.zip
    20.3 MB · Views: 98
  • magiskC41.zip
    20.7 MB · Views: 75
  • recoveryC41.zip
    34.4 MB · Views: 81
Last edited:

bookofjoshua

Mar 6, 2007
Hi! I'm not very up-to-speed. I just restored my phone to TMO android 11, I was running PixelExperience and I have run the EU rom, what post should I look to for "flash...as usual". I'm not sure what the normal process is. Thanks!

LinhBT

Apr 21, 2020
VietNam
Xiaomi Mi 5X
Redmi K20 Pro
Hi! I'm not very up-to-speed. I just restored my phone to TMO android 11, I was running PixelExperience and I have run the EU rom, what post should I look to for "flash...as usual". I'm not sure what the normal process is. Thanks!
I don't really understand your question but these files are for OnePlus 8T+ 5G Stock OOS12 C41 only, so if u r on A11, then these files are no use for u bro.

bookofjoshua

Mar 6, 2007
I don't really understand your question but these files are for OnePlus 8T+ 5G Stock OOS12 C41 only, so if u r on A11, then these files are no use for u bro.
It says "just flash in fastboot as usual". I don't know what "as usual" means. I wasn't looking for info on using them with my phone, just what I need to look at for the flashing procedures as I have seen several different methods and requirements,.

LinhBT

Apr 21, 2020
VietNam
Xiaomi Mi 5X
Redmi K20 Pro
It says "just flash in fastboot as usual". I don't know what "as usual" means. I wasn't looking for info on using them with my phone, just what I need to look at for the flashing procedures as I have seen several different methods and requirements,.
Ah, what I mean by "flash in fastboot as usual" is : just flash those files in fastboot mode with fastboot commands which is used to flash boot.img recovery.img.....etc. In this case, are "
+ fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
+ fastboot flash boot boot.img

or you may input option like :
+ fastboot --slot-all flash boot boot.img ( to flash boot.img into both boot slot A/B )

Just that, my friend!

Reactions: bookofjoshua

kevinco1

Ah, what I mean by "flash in fastboot as usual" is : just flash those files in fastboot mode with fastboot commands which is used to flash boot.img recovery.img.....etc. In this case, are "

+ fastboot --slot-all flash boot boot.img ( to flash boot.img into both boot slot A/B )

Just that, my friend!
So by using those fastboot commands you'll be able to root the KB2007 if you are running 12 as long as your bootloader is unlocked as well as SIM unlocked? That's my current situation right now and was looking go root sometime soon

LinhBT

Apr 21, 2020
VietNam
Xiaomi Mi 5X
Redmi K20 Pro
So by using those fastboot commands you'll be able to root the KB2007 if you are running 12 as long as your bootloader is unlocked as well as SIM unlocked? That's my current situation right now and was looking go root sometime soon
True, if you are on OOS12 C41 ( TMO ) to be specific, then u can use the magisk patched boot image from my post to root your device using normal fastboot commands as mentioned!

bookofjoshua

Mar 6, 2007

Just that, my friend!
Thank you! I appreciate you taking the time to clear that up for me, and actually type the commands. I was originally flashing Roms to get access to my 5G radio, as I'm using it on Verizon towers, but after applying the latest update my phone connected to 5G so I may not even need it anymore 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: LinhBT

LinhBT

Apr 21, 2020
VietNam
Xiaomi Mi 5X
Redmi K20 Pro
Thank you! I appreciate you taking the time to clear that up for me, and actually type the commands. I was originally flashing Roms to get access to my 5G radio, as I'm using it on Verizon towers, but after applying the latest update my phone connected to 5G so I may not even need it anymore 🤷‍♂️
There's a guide to enable 5G and/or VoLTE for KB2007 also in our forum. But since u did it, congrats :D

I just got this device yesterday. Already sim unlocked and requested the bootloader unlock code. Since it's only day one, I haven't flashed the euro firmware/rom yet. Is it worth upgrading it to 12 and then simply rooting it. I don't mind running stock for a while, but I hear 12 is really that bad. Obviously it can't be too bad if you are using it. I am just hesitant on installing the update. What are your thoughts?

davekaz

I just got this device yesterday. Already sim unlocked and requested the bootloader unlock code. Since it's only day one, I haven't flashed the euro firmware/rom yet. Is it worth upgrading it to 12 and then simply rooting it. I don't mind running stock for a while, but I hear 12 is really that bad. Obviously it can't be too bad if you are using it. I am just hesitant on installing the update. What are your thoughts?
not bad so far just more security . disabled pinch out hidden menu.. had to create code and use dialer to access hidden menu. i fastbooted this and now rooted have not tried recovery yet im afraid actually

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Attached with this post are :
    + Stock boot of OOS12 ( C41) for Oneplus 8T+ 5G (T-Mobile KB2007)
    + Magisk patched boot of OOS12 (C41) for Oneplus 8T+ 5G (T-Mobile KB2007)
    + Modded stock recovery of OOS12 (C41) for Oneplus 8T+ 5G (T-Mobile KB2007) with ADB enabled, security disabled, ability to debug enabled and allow mock location by default.

Just flash in Fastboot mode as usual!

Just that, my friend!

Just that, my friend!