[KDZ] Download Marshmallow KDZ 24C From LG Servers

Search This thread

verbage

Aug 12, 2014
Yikes, it's ~2GB in size...
Blah, no reason for my "yikes"--the 13B KDZ is the same size. I was just comparing it to the OTA file that is ~950MB.

Last edited:

phrozenspite

Feb 16, 2016
I get a required info cannot be found error in the LG mobile support tool when i try to flash with LG flash tool 2014, any suggestions?

lucia758

Jan 5, 2015
marshmallow update help!

how can i flash the kdz for my lg g4 vs986?
i never rooted it or know if the bootloader is unlock... the kdz method seems to be my only option because i'm not getting the update over air nor through verizon software upgrade tool, i live outside of the US .:(

rustypie

Aug 2, 2014
Joplin
I can confirm this KDZ works fine. I can also confirm that flashing this KDZ using the LGUP tool works perfect. I actually kind of like it better than the other flash tool. I like how it throws it into download mode automatically.

I just finished flashing this KDZ on my VS986

Reactions: dvgb173

Al0n

Sep 8, 2012
I can confirm this KDZ works fine. I can also confirm that flashing this KDZ using the LGUP tool works perfect. I actually kind of like it better than the other flash tool. I like how it throws it into download mode automatically.

I just finished flashing this KDZ on my VS986
Glad to hear it worked for you.
LG UP is better because it is an official tool made be LGE, and also it puts the phone automatically into download mode (and also it is newer than LG Flash Tool :D)

huckdogg

Mar 25, 2010
Unfortunately, it seems that the LG KDZ link isn't working any longer. Does anyone have a mirror for the file, please?

huckdogg

Mar 25, 2010
It worked for me at 8:34AM CST.

EDIT: Download is working on my phone on the same Wifi network. Weird. Thank for the help!

Weird, neither Chrome nor IE gets a response from the site. I just checked again several times. I get:

"No data received

ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data."

Maybe just my connection to it?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts