[KDZ]Lollipop]5.0.1] LG F320S 28D [F320]

Search This thread

aatish

Jan 23, 2008
I read in cloudy 2.1 rom thread that he said he is waiting for international release of the update. In the link posted here people waiting for v30Y something. So .... Dont know but love to see something good

Last edited:

RevoDSG

Jul 28, 2014
Flashed this on F320L. Super smooth and smoother that Cloudyfa G3 rom. Only prob so far random blue screen of death. Everything else is running good.

This file is meant for F320S. I have a F320K if I flash it on my device is there any chance of hard bricking my device?
Soft brick is ok but I heard somewhere that flashing different model's firmware can hard brick! Is it true?
And did u found a way to root it?

deathrowz_sri

Oct 27, 2007
Negombo
This file is meant for F320S. I have a F320K if I flash it on my device is there any chance of hard bricking my device?
Soft brick is ok but I heard somewhere that flashing different model's firmware can hard brick! Is it true?
And did u found a way to root it?

No hard brick. But you cant revert back to 4.4.2 using stock kdz easily. Even LG Flash tool cudnt pass through model check coz once you flash F320S flash tools thinks its F320S when in reality its F320L. Had to use hex editor to change F320L reference in the TOT to F320S and it got through. Root i cudnt get to work. Tried towelroot but its says its not supported. But in a different forum I found F320L customized lolipop and it had root. In all these stock lolipop roms the blue screen of death persists.

Reactions: danny4444

deathrowz_sri

Oct 27, 2007
Negombo
will it have the same memory leak problem like the nexus devices had??
Anyone tried plz let me know

Link about memory leak in android 5.0.1
http://www.techtimes.com/articles/2...-android-5-0-1-lollipop-memory-leak-issue.htm

I doubt coz even after a hot reboot I still got this blue screen of death. I think its related to what we have in cyno roms, the temperature related. I would also give a little heads up on BUMP. New Lolipop stock kernel doesnt take bump recoveries!! It gives security error. Which means that we might have a recovery issue when official Lolipop is rolled out.

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

Man... I do not see any difference between this version and the cloudy 2.1. For Real. I'll pass.

Well personally for me this is super smooth than Cloudy! Gotta love the animations.

RevoDSG

Jul 28, 2014
No hard brick. But you cant revert back to 4.4.2 using stock kdz easily. Even LG Flash tool cudnt pass through model check coz once you flash F320S flash tools thinks its F320S when in reality its F320L. Had to use hex editor to change F320L reference in the TOT to F320S and it got through. Root i cudnt get to work. Tried towelroot but its says its not supported. But in a different forum I found F320L customized lolipop and it had root. In all these stock lolipop roms the blue screen of death persists.

I also found a site with lollipop for korean models but those aren't downloading[too slow] and they claim its fixed.

aionita

Sep 10, 2014
Bucharest
can someone confirm the kdz file size? i start downloading and it sais 1.3GB but the download stops at 916MB as sais complete. i tried twice with the same result. can someone please confirm the kdz file size? 1.3GB or 916MB?

EAGLEBOOY

Sep 26, 2012
mashhad

iko11

Feb 17, 2013
Izmir
I just wanted to mean KDZ file and it says it's for the F320S version don't flash it you can brick your device.

Sent from my D802 Cloudy G3 2.1 & Dorimanx Kernel 9.6.1

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts