[KDZ] [Pie] LMV40520a Verizon

zachariahpope

May 5, 2012
Haha hey that's my drive link ?... Anyways... Does anyone else on Pie have the issue with pulling down the notification/status bar? It just seems extremely difficult for me compared to Oreo and I don't think it's just in my head because I've had the same issue on two different Verizon V40s. Would love to know if anyone else is having that issue.

xxceler8

Nov 2, 2015
Haha hey that's my drive link ... Anyways... Does anyone else on Pie have the issue with pulling down the notification/status bar? It just seems extremely difficult for me compared to Oreo and I don't think it's just in my head because I've had the same issue on two different Verizon V40s. Would love to know if anyone else is having that issue.
Yes, I've noticed the same thing. I pull it down 1/3 the way, let go and it goes back to the top. Way different than before.

sometimes it goes all the way down, then pops back up, kinda annoying.

je2854

Oct 3, 2010
Houston, TX
Yes, I've noticed the same thing. I pull it down 1/3 the way, let go and it goes back to the top. Way different than before.

sometimes it goes all the way down, then pops back up, kinda annoying.
Haha hey that's my drive link ?... Anyways... Does anyone else on Pie have the issue with pulling down the notification/status bar? It just seems extremely difficult for me compared to Oreo and I don't think it's just in my head because I've had the same issue on two different Verizon V40s. Would love to know if anyone else is having that issue.
SO. FREAKING. ANNOYING.

I took it to Verizon and "I took my car to the mechanic!"

WE. NEED. OUR. DLL.!!!!

I wanna KDZ back to Android O so dang bad

je2854

Oct 3, 2010
Houston, TX
So, I THINK I found a fix...

I backed up everything to my SDCard (the one from LG during pre-order) and then reset the phone.

Restoring the phone and will give an update as the day progresses.