[KDZ] V20R - Netherlands Based Version / CWM version by Flix123

Search This thread

austria89

Oct 22, 2008
Do you know the baseband version ? Thanks!

I didn't flash it but just extracted the baseband files, it seems BB 725 is included
I'm not an expert, but I just tried the following:
if you open the R375_SIC.fls file in an editor (I used notepad++) and search for the different BB version numbers, you'll find the following expression: "1035.21_20110725"

cmahendra

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 20, 2012
Mumbai

Sheppie

Jan 15, 2009
Behind a screen
I've flashed the version of flelix but i noticed that the On Screen Phone is not removed (still, thank you for a flashable version).

But since it still consumes battery without reason, can i use your V20Q tweak pack for this or will it result in me flashing this rom again?

cmahendra

Jan 20, 2012
Mumbai
thanks flix123

Here is a CWM rebuild of V20r with the same features like in my other rebuilds:
http://bit.ly/HxFyhP

@Flix123 thanks a lot bro. Seems you heard my request. Please make one CWM flashable of V20H also, coz it is known as released in India and will be grateful if you make one for Indian users like us so we can check and review the BB and RIL with Indian network. Thanks in advance.

Bro you are faster!
Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk

Dear @Spica123,
Actually Flix123 is number one in stock rom experiment than any any any other dev. I remember his V20Q Rebuild also came quickly.

Flix123

Jan 30, 2011
@Flix123 thanks a lot bro. Seems you heard my request. Please make one CWM flashable of V20H also, coz it is known as released in India and will be grateful if you make one for Indian users like us so we can check and review the BB and RIL with Indian network. Thanks in advance.

Dear @Spica123,
Actually Flix123 is number one in stock rom experiment than any any any other dev. I remember his V20Q Rebuild also came quickly.

Welcome:)

And I've also a rebuild of Indian V20H for you:

http://bit.ly/Iq7oJq

I've flashed the version of flix but i noticed that the On Screen Phone is not removed (still, thank you for a flashable version).
This is a rebuild, so there's nothing removed.;)

Btw: Later, I'll post my first camera mod based on V20q!

cmahendra

Jan 20, 2012
Mumbai
oh wow!

And I've also a rebuild of Indian V20H for you:
http://bit.ly/Iq7oJq

Ohhhhh Maaaaay GOD.
@Flix123
-----I AM SPEECHLESS------dont know what2say and how2thank.:)
Was downloading V20R when I did previous post, but before I flash it your V20H was ready.....how do you do that? I mean what is your rebuilding time and what is your upload speed? You surprized me.:confused:

What should I say now. You are really really number one in stock rom experiment than any any any other dev.
First quick cwm V20Q Rebuild.
Second quick cwm V20R Rebuild.
And now......
Third quick cwm V20H Rebuild on demand of Indian users.:D

Flix123

Jan 30, 2011
Was downloading V20R when I did previous post, but before I flash it your V20H was ready.....how do you do that? I mean what is your rebuilding time and what is your upload speed? You surprized me.:confused:

I don't need to flash the rom, I can extract everything. Downloading takes a few minutes, extracting and building the rebuild take a few minutes, too.

Uploading takes ~1h, but that's no problem.

And if you want to thank, press Thanks button.:D

cmahendra

Jan 20, 2012
Mumbai

I don't need to flash the rom, I can extract everything. Downloading takes a few minutes, extracting and building the rebuild take a few minutes, too.

Uploading takes ~1h, but that's no problem.

And if you want to thank, press Thanks button.:D

hmmm thanks a lot, dear @Flix123. why dont you make new V20H thread with your own selected memory and battery tweaks? Sorry if I am asking too much.

Otherwise just guide me which memory and battery tweaks I should use on V20H alongwith Spica's HP Kernel?

Last edited:

Flix123

Jan 30, 2011
hmmm thanks a lot, dear @Flix123. why dont you make new V20H thread with your own selected memory and battery tweaks? Sorry if I am asking too much.

Otherwise just guide me which memory and battery tweaks I should use on V20H alongwith Spica's HP Kernel?

I tried V20H, but it's not much better than V20q so I stay on V20q.

Maybe the V20q Tweak Pack works on V20H, too. You can try it but do a backup before because I'm not sure!

If you want memory tweaks, you can install the Supercharger, but I don't like these extra-scripts. You could install the modified Performance Pack V9 (flash it over one of spicas kernels) for better performance and super smoothness in combination with the SR2 Kernel.

Top Liked Posts