Keep Attention ! Dandelion (Redmi9A) and Dandelion_C3L2 (Redmi10A) are NOT same !

Search This thread

VD171

Jun 21, 2012
LG K10
Samsung Galaxy J7
Some people is saying Redmi9A and Redmi10A can share their ROMs.
But, they can NOT.

Everybody should avoid flashing the wrong ROM to your devices.

If you have a Redmi9A, flash DANDELION rom only
!!!!
If you have a Redmi10A, flash DANDELION_C3L2 rom only !!!!

If you mix them, you will have catastrophic losses as the FULL USERDATA !!!!

KEEP ATTENTION AND USE YOUR BRAIN !

Reactions: sd369888

Applewubs

Aug 11, 2018
EVERYBODY SHOULD AVOID UPDATING REDMI9A AND REDMI10A USING XDA-FORUM OR XIAOMIFIRMWAREUPDATER.COM.

Here is a good place for finding DANDELION ROM (Redmi 9A / 9AT / 9i / 9A Sport / 9i Sport): https://mirom.ezbox.idv.tw/en/phone/dandelion/
For DANDELION_C3L2 ROM (Redmi 10A): https://mirom.ezbox.idv.tw/en/phone/dandelion_c3l2/
Im sorry for the question, but why should i avoid updating with these websites? (i've updated with xiaomifirmwareupdater.com since a long while ago, they're messing the updates of the 9a and 10a?

VD171

Jun 21, 2012
LG K10
Samsung Galaxy J7
Im sorry for the question, but why should i avoid updating with these websites? (i've updated with xiaomifirmwareupdater.com since a long while ago, they're messing the updates of the 9a and 10a?
Roms for Dandelion and Dandelion_c3l2 are mixed on them.
So, you can easily flash the wrong rom by mistake.
I've tried to flash Redmi 10A rom on the Redmi 9A and it has bricked the system and I lost all userdata of the device.

Applewubs

Aug 11, 2018
Roms for Dandelion and Dandelion_c3l2 are mixed on them.
So, you can easily flash the wrong rom by mistake.
I've tried to flash Redmi 10A rom on the Redmi 9A and it has bricked the system and I lost all userdata of the device.
Damn, they dont update beta on that site you recommended?, i usually flash them on recovery as they upload them, i don't care much about my data since i have a daily backup on my PC and everything on an SD (Because of the bad official roms when 12.5 came out)

VD171

Jun 21, 2012
LG K10
Samsung Galaxy J7
Damn, they dont update beta on that site you recommended?, i usually flash them on recovery as they upload them, i don't care much about my data since i have a daily backup on my PC and everything on an SD (Because of the bad official roms when 12.5 came out)
The "beta" version of the website xiaomifirmwareupdater is the ZIP (recovery) version.
And "stable" version is the TGZ (fastboot) version.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Some people is saying Redmi9A and Redmi10A can share their ROMs.
    But, they can NOT.

Everybody should avoid flashing the wrong ROM to your devices.

If you have a Redmi9A, flash DANDELION rom only
    !!!!
    If you have a Redmi10A, flash DANDELION_C3L2 rom only !!!!

If you mix them, you will have catastrophic losses as the FULL USERDATA !!!!

KEEP ATTENTION AND USE YOUR BRAIN !