Keep getting "Internet Connection is Established" Message

Search This thread

uribees

Sep 28, 2010
I'm not sure when this started happening, but I'd guess the past month or so I've noticed it. I constantly get a "internet connection is established" message popping up on my phone when using it, especially when I first wake it up from having it in my pocket. This happens on both WiFi and my cell network. I'm not sure how to get rid of it. I already wiped the cache.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-22-13-27-25.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-07-22-13-27-25.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 133

ChazzMatt

Recognized Contributor
Nov 30, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia
I'm not sure when this started happening, but I'd guess the past month or so I've noticed it. I constantly get a "internet connection is established" message popping up on my phone when using it, especially when I first wake it up from having it in my pocket. This happens on both WiFi and my cell network. I'm not sure how to get rid of it. I already wiped the cache.

One thing to check is to go into Setttings/WiFi/Advanced and make sure "Always" is choosen for "Keep Wi-Fi on during Sleep".

The cell network I don't know about.

siegesoldier

Aug 22, 2012
I am guessing this is one of your apps because no one else appears to have this issue. Try uninstalling or freezing apps for a few days to pinpoint which one.

CrashOverride90

Nov 2, 2010
No I'm still trying to find the cause of the issue. I too think it may be one of my apps, just have to narrow it down now.
It's definitely an app. I just ended up flashing another ROM and since then no messages coming up. I've installed lot of the same apps so I'm not sure which app caused this.

But either way, let me know if you ever figure out. I'll stay away from that app.