• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Kepps restarting after Update Android 11. Help please.

Search This thread

xxrashadxx

Aug 21, 2013
Hello everyone.
My note 9 pro keeps restarting after update android 11. I can not take my photos/videos from phone because it restarts like every 1-2 minute even without touching the phone :/
So, my questions.
1. Can I take my files from phone not rooted/not unlocked/no twrp?
2. Can I flash the same stock ROM without losing data? (via recovery or Fastboot? (Not downgrading or updating. Just same ROM)
*Safe Mode not working too. Tried.
Exactly this ROM :

V12.0.1.0.RJZMIXM

Azamsm

Jul 30, 2019
Indian Note 9 Pro carries codename Curtana which is rebranded global Note 9S. Global Note 9 Pro is Joyeuse and the ROM you're mentioning belongs to the latter. So my question is, Is your Note 9 Pro Indian or Global?

Azamsm

Jul 30, 2019
If you can boot to bootloader mode, maybe first of all try to unlock the bootloader. I remember once I had bricked my phone and my bootloader got locked but I was able to unlock bootloader. Then I flashed TWRP and flashed ROM.

Reactions: yasamankh02

yasamankh02

Jun 2, 2021
I had the same problem and I took my phone to a guaranteed shop and they said I should back up before and it is the bootloader problem.
I am waiting for the fixed phone to see I loosed my data or not but I think I lost all of my data :(

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
I had the same problem and I took my phone to a guaranteed shop and they said I should back up before and it is the bootloader problem.
I am waiting for the fixed phone to see I loosed my data or not but I think I lost all of my data :(
Most likely it's lost. Sorry.
Always backup your critical data redundantly to at least 2 hhds that are physically and electronically isolated from each other and not attached to the PC. Best to time stagger backups to the various hdds... and you can never have too many. Do not encrypt the data.

When buying a phone get one with an SD card slot. Use the SD card as a data drive, all critical data and everything needed after a factory reset goes there including copies of apps so Playstore isn't needed. Only the OS, apps and the temporary download folder go on internal memory. Then backup the SD card regularly.

I've lost a whole data base... learn from it and move on.

xxrashadxx

Aug 21, 2013
Bootloader works but I can not adb pull :/ anyway. Is unlocking bootloader will erase data? And adb can not see phone while fastboot mode. Is that can be because of locked bootloader?

yasamankh02

Jun 2, 2021
Always backup your critical data redundantly to at least 2 hhds that are physically and electronically isolated from each other and not attached to the PC. Best to time stagger backups to the various hdds... and you can never have too many. Do not encrypt the data.

When buying a phone get one with an SD card slot. Use the SD card as a data drive, all critical data and everything needed after a factory reset goes there including copies of apps so Playstore isn't needed. Only the OS, apps and the temporary download folder go on internal memory. Then backup the SD card regularly.

yes I back up some of my data
I thought it was right But it still has the same problem

Reactions: blackhawk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you can boot to bootloader mode, maybe first of all try to unlock the bootloader. I remember once I had bricked my phone and my bootloader got locked but I was able to unlock bootloader. Then I flashed TWRP and flashed ROM.

yes I back up some of my data
    I thought it was right But it still has the same problem