Yes, keep it enabled. In the first post it clearly mentions it gets installed automatically when flashing the kernel zip. I am however completely baffled why you have the OnePlus 7 Pro Companion Module installed???
AK3 Helper Module:
- restrict little cluster to 1,4ghz, mid cluster to 1,49ghz and big cluster to 1,58ghz during screen off, to reduce battery usage for example during music playback
- tie pelt multiplier into the powerhal (more info here)
- prevent frequency spikes caused by small transient tasks during idle operation (more info here)
How to flash the Kernel:
1a. Make sure you tick all the requirements above
1. Download the correct kernel.zip depending on your device (Pixel 6 = oriole || Pixel 6 Pro = raven)
(if you´re for whatever reason on November firmware -> use 1.3.0! More recent kernel releases will bootloop)
2. Flash the correct kernel.zip via EXKM or FKM. Root will be preserved. The AK3 magisk helper module will be automatically installed during flashing the kernel.zip and be present on next reboot.
3. Reboot and profit.