[Kernel][10.06.2022][4.9.317][Android 12]Kirisakura_S 5.1.1 for Pixel 3/XL aka Bluecross

Search This thread

Ashwin Kale

Jun 26, 2016
Does anyone face multitasking issue after installing kirisakura? I can only run one app at a time... Youtube gets down everytime I try to run it in background and play any game or even using another apps like instagram or whatsapp...

Carmine8

Aug 19, 2018
Oh, It broke my blueline flashing latest krisakura with magisk 25.0
I tried multiple rom too: pixelexperience, pixeldust etc. with same result.

How did you get it to work?
Thank you

Carmine8

Aug 19, 2018
I just updated within the Magisk app from 24.3 -> 25.0... Then updated the boot side in the app with the Direct Install method...
Very weird, I did the exact same thing and I ended up in bootloop

What rom where you using when you updated magisk? Was krisakura already flashed and did it survive the re-root?
Thanks

Freak07

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Jan 2, 2011
Update to 5.1.1_S

Hey guys and girls,

Here´s the next release. It includes the kernel-side security patches for the June firmware from the still updated 4.9 devices (p3a series).

Linux-stable was updated as well.

I was able to flash the kernel.zip fine running magisk canary 25001 on latest stock rom source. If you had troubles with latest magisk canary, maybe that zip solves it. Otherwise if custom roms don´t work, I don´t know what could be the cause as it works fine on my end.

Other changes please check the changelog and/or github.

I wish everybody a great day.
Enjoy the device and the kernel, because I certainly do.

Changelog:
- Google Code merged to June for 4.9 kernels
- Linux-Stable to 4.9.317
- update anykernel3 zip, thanks to @osm0sis

Important :)
All flashing errors are now fixed. If you experience the ramdisk error please take a look at the FAQ.

Have fun flashing and enjoy your device with latest linux-stable :)

Why is linux-stable important?

Download is below :)

Download:
How to flash the Kernel:

1. Make sure you are rooted, are using the latest magisk suited for your OS version and a kernel manager capable of flashing a zip is installed. If available you can use TWRP as well. Download the kernel.zip to your device.

2. Flash kernel.zip via your favorite method. Kernel Managers and Recoveries need to be updated to work with a specific Android Version. It's your job to ensure compatibility! :) Root will be preserved! (Make sure to be on the latest firmware the kernel is made for)

3. Reboot and profit! Before reporting any issues make sure to read the first three posts of this thread!

Instructions can be found in the OP too!

Have fun, enjoy the kernel and your phone.

Donations are not mandatory but very welcome.
If you like my work and want to buy me a coffee/green tea to keep the development going: http://paypal.me/freak07

Last edited:

Carmine8

Aug 19, 2018
Update to 5.1.1_S

Hey guys and girls,

Here´s the next release. It includes the kernel-side security patches for the June firmware from the still updated 4.9 devices (p3a series).

Linux-stable was updated as well.

I was able to flash the kernel.zip fine running magisk canary 25001 on latest stock rom source. If you had troubles with latest magisk canary, maybe that zip solves it. Otherwise if custom roms don´t work, I don´t know what could be the cause as it works fine on my end.

Other changes please check the changelog and/or github.

I wish everybody a great day.
Enjoy the device and the kernel, because I certainly do.

Changelog:
- Google Code merged to June for 4.9 kernels
- Linux-Stable to 4.9.317
- update anykernel3 zip, thanks to @osm0sis

Important :)
All flashing errors are now fixed. If you experience the ramdisk error please take a look at the FAQ.

Have fun flashing and enjoy your device with latest linux-stable :)

Why is linux-stable important?

Download is below :)

Download:
How to flash the Kernel:

1. Make sure you are rooted, are using the latest magisk suited for your OS version and a kernel manager capable of flashing a zip is installed. If available you can use TWRP as well. Download the kernel.zip to your device.

2. Flash kernel.zip via your favorite method. Kernel Managers and Recoveries need to be updated to work with a specific Android Version. It's your job to ensure compatibility! :) Root will be preserved! (Make sure to be on the latest firmware the kernel is made for)

3. Reboot and profit! Before reporting any issues make sure to read the first three posts of this thread!

Instructions can be found in the OP too!

Have fun, enjoy the kernel and your phone.

Donations are not mandatory but very welcome.
If you like my work and want to buy me a coffee/green tea to keep the development going: http://paypal.me/freak07
Thanks so much for keeping our Pixel 3 alive!

It unfortunately bootloops on blueline latest OllyOs June patch with stable Magisk 25 :(

What rom are you guys trying this?

newkydawg

Thanks so much for keeping our Pixel 3 alive!

It unfortunately bootloops on blueline latest OllyOs June patch with stable Magisk 25 :(

What rom are you guys trying this?
Stock ROM for me. Still on Magisk 24.3 stable. I don't think 25 is "stable" yet. Attached is a screenshot of the Magisk GitHub page.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-06-12 5.22.30 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-06-12 5.22.30 PM.png
    14.1 KB · Views: 46

Top Liked Posts