[Kernel][10.06.2022][4.9.317][Android 12]Kirisakura_S 5.1.1 for Pixel 3/XL aka Bluecross

Search This thread

CRCinAU

Oct 29, 2007
Melbourne
www.crc.id.au
I tried Kirisakura_Bluecross_S_5.1.1.zip with the latest Lineage 19.1 build on bluecross, and I can only boot into Fastboot / Recovery now.

Are there any plans for an update that works?

CRCinAU

Oct 29, 2007
Melbourne
www.crc.id.au
There's 5.1.2 but I don't know if it'll fix your issue. I'm on a Pixel 3 (not XL) and haven't had that issue.

I screwed up - I'm on blueline aka Pixel 3. Not crosshatch. I did find the 5.1.2 ZIP file - it doesn't look like it ever made it to Android File Host...

I'll have a bit of a play - but I can still get wireless fast charging to work on the Pixel 3 using the Lineage kernel via just increasing the voltage using Tasker - so that's the main feature I want access to...

CRCinAU

Oct 29, 2007
Melbourne
www.crc.id.au
Reactions: Ferdimage911

Ashwin Kale

Jun 26, 2016
@Freak07 Hey bro... Android 13 stable has been released with arrows os 13 for crosshatch... I'm using it bt the freezing persists fue to stock kerner... Really need ur updated kirisakura for 13...😐

justDave

Nov 17, 2006
@Freak07 Hey bro... Android 13 stable has been released with arrows os 13 for crosshatch... I'm using it bt the freezing persists fue to stock kerner... Really need ur updated kirisakura for 13...😐
Did you try editing the version number on the latest version so it'll flash on 13. There should be instructions somewhere in this thread. I did that to use the Android 12 kernel on Android 11. I don't think kernels after very Android version specific.

Ashwin Kale

Jun 26, 2016
Did you try editing the version number on the latest version so it'll flash on 13. There should be instructions somewhere in this thread. I did that to use the Android 12 kernel on Android 11. I don't think kernels after very Android version specific.
Naah I didn't had any idea that we can actually do that😅

Ashwin Kale

Jun 26, 2016
Is there any xda thread or youtube video that I can follow to change the android version number?

Freak07

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Jan 2, 2011
Actually I got the idea about how it will work... But I don't exactly know what to edit inside that file for flashing on A13... Can u provide some kind of details as what to edit and what to replace in it?
Unzip the kernel.zip, open anykernel.sh, search for this line:
Code:
supported.versions=
and put 13 instead of 12 there. Rezip and flash.

Ashwin Kale

Jun 26, 2016
Code:
supported.versions=
Yes I did this same thing yesterday without changing anything else.
When I zipped it again and flashed through ex kernel manager, it gave me an error that the directories does not exist.
I don't exactly remember but I was in a hurry ao I quickly got back to Lineage 19.1 A12.
@Freak07 hey, r u stopping support for pixel 3 xl now?

ktdt00

May 23, 2006
Code:
supported.versions=
Worked like a champ! I used 7zip which lets you edit the file inside the zip, or at least it takes it out, edits it, and then puts it back. Anyway... I really appreciate the info! Thanks!

Top Liked Posts