[KERNEL][✔ICS✔JB] CastagnaIT v12.5 (OC/UV, Governors, I/O, More feature) [28/10/2013]

Search This thread

draskome

Jul 7, 2013
Kotor
OnePlus 6
Huawei P30 Pro
After fix, GPS works fine, and CIT kernel running on my S+ again :D

CastagnaIT, thank you so much for all that you doing here. I can understand your decision to rethink your priorities :)

Sent from my GT-I9001

anoopgkris

May 5, 2013
Pune
Kernel update

After fix, GPS works fine, and CIT kernel running on my S+ again :D
Does Kernel update include putting the kernel zip file in the SD card, rebooting into recovery and flashing the zip ? And then wiping the cache and dalvik and then reboot? I downloaded the 3.4.67 kernel, its only 3.6 MB in size. is this correct ?
Thanks!

magicw

Jan 18, 2013
I'm using latest version of this kernel with cm10.1 R8 and i don't have problems. I want to swap ram on external sd card (kingston 8gb 4class ) using this app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.swapit.expander.de ... It is safe ?.. i mean it will not brick my s+ . I remember that Xellar said something about this app in the past but i can't remember what ... Please give me an advice. Thanks !!

Swapping RAM to a class4 SDcard does not sound well due to slow read/write access time.

Reactions: Laurentyu1995

käsebr0t

Apr 10, 2012
Nexus 7
Huawei P20
I'm using latest version of this kernel with cm10.1 R8 and i don't have problems. I want to swap ram on external sd card (kingston 8gb 4class ) using this app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.swapit.expander.de ... It is safe ?.. i mean it will not brick my s+ . I remember that Xellar said something about this app in the past but i can't remember what ... Please give me an advice. Thanks !!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...rganic&utm_term=memory+info+&+swap+file+check

You can use this app, to test if it will work. It generates a 100 mb swap file on your sdcard. It worked for me, but as magicw said, a class 4 sdcard is pretty slow, so swapping ram on it may even decrease the performance of your phone.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9001 mit Tapatalk

Laurentyu1995

Apr 15, 2012
Oradea
I've tested some time ago speed of my external sd-card and it was better than of internal sd-card. 10 mb/s write and 25 mb/s read or something like that

Yakuzza123

Feb 28, 2012
I've tested some time ago speed of my external sd-card and it was better than of internal sd-card. 10 mb/s write and 25 mb/s read or something like that

this morning i tested and my internal memory had 41mb/s read and 10mb/s write
external is 22,3mb/s and 13,47mb/s write(trancend uhs-1 32gb) with A1 sd bench longer measure
It would be interesting if there were more optimizations possible to the cardreader of the phone since with the right reader they reach up to 80mb/s reading in an usb3 reader or 35 in an usb 2 port, i guess the internal reader also got usb2 ?

sometimes it can be useful to expand with the ram, actually ,,kernel tuner" also has a free feature like that but was not further developing it as i recall.
The swap file is an interesting feature but i have the impression when using it always pagefiles that are needed are also getting swapped and the whole phone is slowed down, so i try mainly to suspend apps with greenify.

onnaj

Aug 18, 2007
My girlfriend complains here i9001 is laggy. Using 10.1 r8 with this kernel. Is this a known problem? I use the 360 exuv btw

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk

XeLLaR*

Jun 25, 2012
DevConnection
My girlfriend complains here i9001 is laggy. Using 10.1 r8 with this kernel. Is this a known problem? I use the 360 exuv btw

How many apps does she have installed?
Depending on the ram usage i would recommend to use a bigmem kernel.
If she needs 720p Video Capture, you can also uninstall some ram eating apps like facebook. She has to use the browser version in this case.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Yakuzza123

Feb 28, 2012

I have kind of the same setup, i would recommend to:

1. Install greenify but of course don´t greenify anything that she uses daily.(get rid of other taskkillers!)
2. Install "Kernel tuner" and and allow ur phone to actually use the memory she gots in the OOM settings!
I have no real clue what i did but:
Are good settings for me and together with overclocking from 368(below that the phone often activates laggy) to 1,8ghz(I just do that since i do NOT play with my phone since i just want snappiness during daily usage, during gaming the phone gets to hot and laggs in the end!)

3. stop the autoupdates in google play and do the updates when you want.

4. As sd-card cache put in 3072 in the advanced settings for the CIT kernel for both internal and external sd.(i recall 3072 to be the best value from one of broodplanks tests) and as higher in the thread here i had much better results with that setting then someone else!

I am very happy with those settings!

Last edited:

Laurentyu1995

Apr 15, 2012
Oradea
First of all i want to apologize for OT :d. I saw a notification on G+ that today: 6 december it's birthday of Stefano ( CastagnaIT) and also my birthday :d.. so i think it's fair enough to wish him: HAPPY BiRTHDAY !!!!!! We wish you all the best ! and many thanks for your efforts ! Let's party !!

Sent from my GT-I9001 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [KERNEL][✔ICS✔JB] CastagnaIT v12.5 (OC/UV, Governors, I/O, More feature) [28/10/2013]

titolocastagnaitkernel.png
    This kernels versions is based on Arco / DevConnectionTeam kernel for JellyBean

With this kernel yours device it will come back to life! have fun!

You can help me with testing this kernel and signaling the problems to me.
    If you have some request, you ask, if are able i implement it ;)

featuresw.png

VERSIONS
    • JB-CM10.1 Kernel version 3.4.67
    • JB-CM10 Kernel version 3.0.94
    • ICS Kernel version 3.0.94

OPTIMIZATIONS
    ✔ Compiled with Linaro 4.7.4 2013.09
    ✔ Linaro O3 optimizations
    ✔ Snapdragon optimizations

CIT FEATURES
    (the features in gray are completely realized by myself)
    ✔ Overclock until 1804 Mhz (default 1401 Mhz) [VIEW TABLE OF FREQUENCIES]
    ✔ Extreme undervolted kernel version available
    Standard kernel have 355MB of free memory
    Bigmem kernel have 377MB of free memory (720P video recorder does not work, but you can record with 480P)
    ✔ Governors: Lulzactive(v.2) (default), Ondemand, OndemandX, Interactive, InteractiveX, Powersave, Performance, SmartAssV2, MinMax, Lagfree, Savagedzen, Smoothass, Lionheart, BrazilianWax, Scary, Lazy, Intellidemand, Fantasy, Hyper
    ✔ I/O scheduler: SIO (Default) , ROW, V(r), BFQ, CFQ, Deadline, Noop, FIOPS (JB-CM10.1 ONLY), ZEN (ICS/JB-CM10 ONLY)
    ✔ Con Kolivas performance improvements - BFS
    ✔ Init.d support
    Custom AriesPart for customize kernel settings
    ✔ FAT and NTFS filesystem support
    ✔ CIFS support
    ✔ TUN support
    BLNv9 - Led backlight notification (see**1)
    ✔ Increased boot speed
    ✔ Increased audio loudness
    ⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅ more power for your speaker
    Do Not Kill process (see**2)
    ⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅ this feature protect apps/launcher/system process from being killed by the internal Low Memory Killer
    Improved Low Memory Killer
    USB Forced Fast Charge support (see**2) (info)
    HQ Photo - without compression (see**2) (default enabled)
    ⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅ save camera pictures without compression
    FULL Touch Screen customization (see**2)
    ⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅ you can customize your touchscreen as you like, sensitivity, movement, response time, number of touches and more...
    Battery Life eXtender (BLX) (see**2)
    ⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅ extend the life of your battery by limiting the maximum charge
    Brightness of display tweaked
    ⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅ now you can lower the brightness of two points more than the stock, there are no changes to be done is automatically managed
    ✔ Speed up SD card read-write (see**2)
    ✔ Default readahead based on the size of the connected disk
    ✔ VDD level sysfs interface
    ✔ Timer Slack Controller
    ✔ Dynamic manegement of Timer Slack Controller
    ✔ Dynamic sync control (see**2)
    ✔ Writeback optimized for slight best smooth performace
    ✔ Frandom fast random generator (with hacked random and urandom linked to frandom)
    ✔ Stochastic Fair Blue (SFB) network scheduler
    ✔ Cleancache & QCache
    Lowered display voltage
    Lowered wi-fi voltage
    Lowered touchscreen voltage
    ✔ Zram swap ready (default disabled)
    ✔ Google snappy compression for zram
    ✔ SLUB memory allocator
    ✔ UI speed up tweaks
    ✔ Memory/vm tweaks
    ✔ ...and much more!! For detailed information read the changelog below

CIT FEATURE ONLY FOR ICS/JB-CM10 KERNEL
    ✔ Ported from google Proportional Rate Reduction for TCP
    ✔ Ported from kernel 3.1 Dynamic writeback and I/O-less dirty throttling
    ✔ Updated Zram

**1 To easily activate this function uses BLN Control or similar app / widget
    **2 To personalize this feature install CIT AriesPart see below.

CIT AriesPart for customize the CIT kernel features!
    sspi.jpg
    dqeo.jpg
    8pbm.jpg
    x9sk.jpg

downloadseh.png

➤You can download all versions of this kernel from the link to the folder donwload.
    ❓You do not know which kernel to use? Use this: I9001_3.X_JB_OC_CITKernel

Kernel for JB 4.2.2 (support all roms based on ADC Team CM10.1 release)
    ⏩CIT KERNEL FOR JELLYBEAN CM10.1

Kernel for JB 4.1.2 (support all roms based on Ivendor CM10 Final release 2.5)
    ⏩CIT KERNEL FOR JELLYBEAN CM10 --EOL--

Kernel for ICS 4.0.4 (support all roms based on Arco CM9 EOL Final release)
    ⏩CIT KERNEL FOR ICS CM9 --EOL--

CIT Custom AriesPart (support all roms with CIT kernel except for ICS)
    ⏩CIT - AriesPart v2.0 (CWM flashable zip)

Summary filenames abbreviations:
    BIGMEM - Version with much more memory free
    OC - CPU Overclockable with slight undervolt voltages
    ExUV - CPU Overclockable with extreme undervolt voltages for maximize battery longevity

howtoinstall.png

1) Copy the zip of the kernel to the sdcard
    2) Reboot to recovery mode and install the file
    3) Wipe cache
    4) Wipe dalvik cache
    5) Fix permissions
    6) Reboot

FAQ: (some solutions for problems.. how to... etc)

Q: How to check if Zram swap running?
    A: To check if it is active, open the Terminal and type FREE in the line Swap column Total should be the number 98300.
    What is zram swap?

ZRAM (formerly ramzswap) is a block device which is created in your computer’s memory, or RAM. It looks and acts to the system like a disk drive.
    However, this disk drive has only one function, to act as a swap disk. One difference between ZRAM and a normal swap partition is that the pages swapped to ZRAM are compressed before being stored.
    This technique has two advantages. (1) More page data can be stored because the data is compressed. (2) Because the swapped memory is stored in RAM, rather than a normal disk drive, read and write access times are much quicker.

Please note the use of zram, requires a calculation twice for the CPU (compress / decompress), and may slow down some operations.

Q: How to maximize the SDcard read/write cache?
    A: Follow this istructions:
    1) Flash of the kernel
    2) Do wipe cache and Dalvik
    3) Normal reboot
    4) Restart in Recovery
    5) Do a second time Wipe cache and Dalvik
    6) Fix permissions

Q: DeepSleep seem not to work?
    A: 1) Check usb cable/charger cable, it is not connected, otherwise remove it
    2) Check if you have wifi active, disable it
    3) Check if you have similar app like facebook or active services that they activate the data continuously
    4) Try to disable data connection
    5) If you use a custom rom they could be to me other problems that i do not know

Q: Why i don't succeed to change governor through the menu? the setting does not change.
    A: If you use IncrediControl or similar app, you must only use that to change governor.

Q: Why compass does not work?
    A: Need to do a Horizontal calibration, Settings > Advanced > Horizontal calibration.

Q: What is the difference between normal OC/UV kernel and the Extreme Undervolt kernel version?
    A: The Extreme Undervolt kernel version have a maximized undervolted voltages, so it consumes less battery.
    But it can also be that the values are to low and your phone will shut down.
    A my advice is to try it if you do not have problems like shoutdown, it means your telephone supports it.
    Table of the linearity of the voltages/frequencies

Q: In which order the scripts are executed in INIT.D?
    A: The scripts are excuted in this order: <0-9><0-9>scriptname, <E>scriptname, <S>scriptname

Q: What are the sysfs commands to manually change the configuration?
    A:
    HQ Photo no compression:
    Status: "cat /sys/kernel/jpeg_compression/zero_jpeg_compression"
    For enable: "echo 1 > /sys/kernel/jpeg_compression/zero_jpeg_compression"
    For disable: "echo 0 > /sys/kernel/jpeg_compression/zero_jpeg_compression"

Adjust vibration intensity:
    Vibration value: "cat /sys/class/vibetonz/pwmvalue_intensity"
    For change vibration value: "echo 121 > /sys/class/vibetonz/pwmvalue_intensity"
    The only accepted values are: From 0 to 127 (default 121)

Do Not Kill Process:
    Status enabled/disabled: "cat /sys/module/lowmemorykiller/parameters/donotkill_proc"
    Process list names: "cat /sys/module/lowmemorykiller/parameters/donotkill_proc_names"
    For change processes names: "echo 'com.cyanogenmod.trebuchet,org.adwfreak.launcher' > /sys/module/lowmemorykiller/parameters/donotkill_proc_names"
    For enable: "echo 1 > /sys/module/lowmemorykiller/parameters/donotkill_proc"
    For disable: "echo 0 > /sys/module/lowmemorykiller/parameters/donotkill_proc"

Do Not Kill System Process:
    Status enabled/disabled: "cat /sys/module/lowmemorykiller/parameters/donotkill_sysproc"
    Process list names: "cat /sys/module/lowmemorykiller/parameters/donotkill_sysproc_names"
    For change processes names: "echo 'android.process.acore,android.process.voicedialer' > /sys/module/lowmemorykiller/parameters/donotkill_sysproc_names"
    For enable: "echo 1 > /sys/module/lowmemorykiller/parameters/donotkill_sysproc"
    For disable: "echo 0 > /sys/module/lowmemorykiller/parameters/donotkill_sysproc"

Fast Charge:
    For enable: "echo 1 > /sys/kernel/fast_charge/force_fast_charge"
    For disable: "echo 0 > /sys/kernel/fast_charge/force_fast_charge"

changelogt.png

Code:
    v12.5
    Compiled with Linaro 4.7.4 2013.09
    Some improvement on LowMemoryKiller and other stuff
    Solved the problems of slowdowns in certain situations and memory full with some apps
    Updated bootsplash to a bit more ADC Team (credits to Nello and Krislibaeer)
    Sync. kernel source with the latest changes made by ADCTeam

### No future updates for CM9 / CM10 CIT Kernels ###

v12.4
    Compiled with Linaro 4.7.4 2013.07 optimized from Christopher
    Sync. all kernels source with the latest changes made by ADCTeam

v12.3
    Compiled with Linaro 4.7.4 2013.07 optimized from Christopher
    [JB-CM10.1]
    Fixed Timer Slack Controller dynamic manegment (thanks to christopher)
    Fixed audio loudness increase
    Enabled 10 point for multi-touch
    Fine tuning pmem memory allocations (now standard kernel have 355MB and BigMem 377MB)
    SCHEDULER: Autogroup patch group by current user android UID instead of task ID
    Some updates for dynamic sync
    Updated LZO compression
    Sync. kernel source with the latest changes made by Arco / TeamConnection RC5
    [ICS]
    Kernel completely reworked from the lastest source of ICS kernel 3.0
    Readded all functions and features of CIT kernel from oldest & newest releases
    Sync. kernel source with the latest changes made by Arco EOL Final release
    [JB-CM10]
    Kernel completely reworked from the lastest source of JB kernel 3.0
    Readded all functions and features of CIT kernel from oldest & newest releases
    Sync. kernel source with the latest changes made by Ivendor CM10 Final release 2.5 

v12.2
    [JB]
    Added Timer Slack Controller (Thanks to Christopher83!)
    Added dynamic manegement of Timer Slack Controller (Thanks to Christopher83!)
    Added scheduler fiops
    Added LZ4 support
    Hack touchscreen driver for your personal custom configuration (use CIT AriesPart) (made by me)
    Enable unaligned memory access for v6 and above (for kernel/ramdisk)
    Sync. kernel source with the latest changes made by Arco / TeamConnection RC4
    [CIT AriesPart v2.0]
    --For now only English language--
    Enhanced all functions!
    Added CIT Touchscreen options (custom configuration of touchscreen!!)
    Added readahead option for internal/external sd card
    Added option for Clear init.d directory
    Added option for Clear pagecache from memory

v12.1 [JB]
    Updated [CastagnaIT - AriesPart v1.5 - CM10.1]
    Sync. kernel source with the latest changes made by Arco / TeamConnection RC2

v12.0 [JB]
    This kernel contains all of custom optimizations from my 3.0 CIT kernel,
    so i write only the differences.

Added CK3 Con Kolivas performance improvements
    CM BLN not available (next releases)
    Updated dynamic fsync to v1.2 (by faux)
    Patch for avoids loadavg Moire
    Some performance optimization for deadline scheduler
    Soft tuned lulzactive governor
    Changed linaro optimizations flags
    Sync. kernel source with the latest changes made by Arco / TeamConnection RC1
    View full changelog history

benchmarkuc.png

sfbf.jpg
    q8w6.jpg

Note:
    First test: CM10.1 Dev Connection Team RC4 with CastagnaIT kernel v12.2 BIGMEM ExUV
    Configuration used: Frequencies Min. 245 and Max 1401, Governor SmartAssV2, I/O Scheduler FIOPS (The SD test is excuted without external SD Card inserted)
    Second test: CM10.1 Dev Connection Team RC4 with CastagnaIT kernel v12.2 BIGMEM ExUV
    Configuration used: Frequencies Min. 245 and Max 1804, Governor SmartAssV2, I/O Scheduler FIOPS (The SD test is excuted without external SD Card inserted)

Credits
    CyanogenMod Team
    Ariesve Device Connection Team
    --- ---
    Arco68, Ivendor for his kernel updates
    Smeroni68 for his big help to testing and support to adjust frequencies/voltages
    Xellar, Christopher83 and KTulu84 for his help to testing
    --- ---
    To all the developers mentioned in the changelog that have contributed with patches and updates
    And to all SGW and SGS+ users that helped with testing and donations

All the firmwares, custom ROMs, official firmware updates, mods and tools mentioned here belong to their respective developers/owners.
    You will be doing everything at your own risk.
    We nor the developers cannot be held responsible if you end up damaging or bricking your device.

XDA:DevDB Information
    CastagnaIT kernel, a Kernel for the Samsung Galaxy S I9000

Contributors
    CastagnaIT, smeroni68, XeLLaR*
    Kernel Special Features:

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 12.5
    Stable Release Date: 2013-10-28

Created 2013-09-23
    Last Updated 2013-10-27
    Hello everyone!
    I want to announce the release 10.6! compatible with IVENDOR CM10 BETA 3

There are three new good news:
    >Custom CastagnaIT AriesPart for customize the kernel options!
    compatible with all IVENDOR CM10, not tested with another roms.
    I need if someone could do the translations of the menu (now only available English / Italian) tomorrow the public the file.

>Do not kill process / Do not kill system process
    To protect important processes/apps from LMK, the use is simple, through my custom AriesPart or sysfs (read faq),
    just write a list of process names separated by a comma (example: com.cyanogenmod.trebuchet, org.adwfreak.launcher, gtp.nextlauncher)
    I have already set the default processes to the most frequently used, use with care!, too many processes to be excluded prevent free memory!

>Adjustable vibrations
    finally everyone can choose the vibration you like best!
    adjustable via my AriesPart, or sysfs (read faq)

Thank you Paolo C. for your understanding and donation,
    Good day to all

v10.6
    Compiled with Linaro 4.7.3 2013.02 optimized from Christopher
    New CastagnaIT AriesPart v1.0!! (installable separately)
    Added Hyper governor (from SGSII, have a good reactivity)
    Added Do Not Kill process v2.3 (made by me)
    Added adjustable Vibetonz vibration intensity
    Added frandom v1.1 (fast entropy saving random number generator)
    Hacked random and urandom for frandom (is now used only frandom in every situation)
    Tweaked XZ kernel compression to have a slight increase of decompression speed on boot time
    Default governor chaged to Hyper (test)
    Removed "Wi-fi seen lowered signals" (can not be used in the new wifi drivers)
    Updated config
    Some minor fix
    Sync. kernel source with the latest changes made by Ivendor beta 3
    hello guys,
    it was quite a bit that does not update the kernel, but i was dedicated to helping arco with kernel 3.4. :D

This will be the last release for JB10, in fact i have included only small corrections.
    we will meet again with the kernel 3.4 and CM10.1! :cool:
    last thing i would like to thank the following user for donations received:
    Cristoforo C.
    Lorenzo M.
    Matti R.
    Alberto S.

good download!

v11.0
    Added one new even lower brightness level (in total darkness the eyes are grateful)
    Improved the new display driver (ported by me from SGSII)
    Updated and fixed light sensor driver (ported by me from SGSII)
    Updated dynamic fsync to v1.1 (by faux)
    Removed MMC_CAP_ERASE flag from kernel (No more samsung mmc brick bug)
    Fixed calculation of brightness levels
    Corrected double wakelock in the blnv9 and problem on earlysuspend
    Some changes on ramdisk
    Sync. kernel source with the latest changes made by Ivendor RC2.5
    Hi guys!
    I finally reached to the end for the first alpha release of my kernel 3.x!
    It was hard but with the help of Smeroni i reached a compromise between speed / stability, and i think that's it.

Now you can download the new version, currently is only available for JB.

I want to mention two important problems:
    FIRST:
    At the present time the kernel 3.x has a problem common to all,
    often when you turn off the screen, generates a SOD, forcing a restart of the device.
    Currently you do not yet know the cause.
    The SOD happens, shortly after turning off the screen, and before the DeepSleep, in fact the sound of the lockscreen can't be heard.

SECOND:
    The USB storage will work ONLY with a correct version of JB for kernel 3.x

And now this is the result of Antutu

The entire Changelog can be read on the first page of the thread,
    i don't put it here because it is too long! :D

I hope that the kernel goes well to you all,
    though not always answer directly in the thread, but always read all your comments ;)

For last thing, i want to apologize to some people, to have adopted a "hard-line".
    I'm back after a long time,
    I have updated the kernel CM10.1 with the latest update.

Today i close officially the CIT updates to the kernel for CM9 and CM10.
    The time is coming to move forward...

Good day to everyone

Compiled with Linaro 4.7.4 2013.09
    Some improvement on LowMemoryKiller and other stuff
    Solved the problems of slowdowns in certain situations and memory full with some apps
    Updated bootsplash to a bit more ADC Team (credits to Nello and Krislibaeer)
    Sync. kernel source with the latest changes made by ADCTeam

//OT//
    Someone rightly maybe you are wondering if the CIT kernel is going to be abandoned
    since that the release of the updates stretches itself, and I'm not very present
    even in the forum.

I find it right to give an explanation for all this,
    so I'll try to explain my personal situation.

Since it was founded the ADC Team, I started to collaborate on major projects
    which required the use of most of my free time,
    since I started school, instead studying, occupies my free time.

Here on xda there are many kinds of people, from the youngest
    to older people like me who work and those who have never worked,
    who can immediately understand what I mean and who is not,
    so to help you understand, when I say "manage" my time I have to take into account of these situations:

-True Life, family, personal commitments, fun
    -Work
    -School
    -Development Projects:
    >CM10.1 (rom/kernel)
    >CM10.1 ION (rom/kernel)
    >CIT kernel
    >Reseach and test

As you can see many things, before taking any sudden decision I wanted to wait
    and evaluate my time, but I came to the conclusion that handle all these projects is impossible for me.

Now I can not take the responsibility to collaborate on major projects
    then to continue to help the team will consider short-term projects,
    while for my CIT kernel,
    as my friend and testers Smeroni says "we arrived at version 12, and the biggest has been accomplished, opening the way to other talented developers", this is true,
    although I would have many other new ideas to the head which currently I can hardly implement, so I made ​​the decision to communicate to Christopher (author of the KK Kernel) to make sure they have a chance to be developed.

I currently'll keep updated just the kernel for CM10.1, then if there will be some extras will be a surprise.

I hope i have done a bit of clarity,
    Regards,
    Stefano

//END OT//