[Kernel] (11/05) Lonas_KL.2.9 - Different Voltages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

kristiandm

Sep 17, 2012
jerez
test it , paprovi, pruebalo

tested in all roms, sotcks, deodex odex, after to taaste a lot of kernels this one, have a good consum of battery, and no problems , for the normal use , i haved more than 5 hours of screem, and 100 minuts of calls, with a stock rom, good sound, and lot of diferents configurations, but lonas+row is the faster and optimun chance for the kernel. chose and test it, from one year ago, this was and its my favourite kernel, we hope really like to you and writte your experiences, with all us,
tambien va a servir, para que nuestro ingles y vuestro español mejore

Jomar92

Jul 6, 2011
This is the best kernel for ur s3 baby haha coz the batery and not have any lag is very fast than other kernel so I recommended to try this kernel and gibe ur result hahah gogogof this kernel is veri famous :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Enviado desde mi Telégrafo con 4 núcleos y super velocidad de última Generación..

Undermyoath

Sep 11, 2010
Hasselt
Maybe a good thing for the english peeps,

Javilonas, try to find someone who translates your stweaks part in the english language, so that we can also enjoy it.
I'm sure there will some dev's or maybe just members who are willing to help you.

In that way you can compete with the best 'english' kernels over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Maybe a good thing for the english peeps,

Javilonas, try to find someone who translates your stweaks part in the english language, so that we can also enjoy it.
    I'm sure there will some dev's or maybe just members who are willing to help you.

In that way you can compete with the best 'english' kernels over here.

Later I will draw some zip to flash by recovery with English translation, before I have to finish with UNDERVOLT versions ;)

Para el que entienda Español, lo que digo mas arriba es, que mas adelante sacaré algún zip flasheable por recovery para que os deje la APP de stweaks en Ingles.u otros idiomas diferentes. Pero antes tengo que terminar las versiones con Undervolt de siempre :good:
    The UNDERVOLT versions (Normal, Medio, Extremo, etc) will try to get ready for the Monday :good:
    I flashed it
    No english in stweaks
    Please change it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Sure, I'm Spanish and initially was developed for Spanish audiences, I can not put the STweaks in another language that is not mine. Sorry :crying:
    To english please

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

For support in English is this thread :good: