Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

javilonas

Mar 12, 2011
Sevilla
www.lonasdigital.com
Maybe a good thing for the english peeps,

Javilonas, try to find someone who translates your stweaks part in the english language, so that we can also enjoy it.
I'm sure there will some dev's or maybe just members who are willing to help you.

In that way you can compete with the best 'english' kernels over here.

Later I will draw some zip to flash by recovery with English translation, before I have to finish with UNDERVOLT versions ;)

Para el que entienda Español, lo que digo mas arriba es, que mas adelante sacaré algún zip flasheable por recovery para que os deje la APP de stweaks en Ingles.u otros idiomas diferentes. Pero antes tengo que terminar las versiones con Undervolt de siempre :good:

kristiandm

Sep 17, 2012
jerez
test it

u know men, only test it, and after u ll see how good works ur mobile
do it, and after javilonas l put the versions with undervolting, only to say that the normal version stock is good enought
hope u like his job, tell us ur opinion about the kernel, we all are sure that this kernel will make u happy with ur mobile
lets we know and give it 2 rounds of charge for to test it
saludos
Would try it but as it is all in spanish I have no idea what's inside :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

Reactions: trillo

bixano

Jan 24, 2013
Sao Paulo
No. Forget it. Was in the past and results was not find big diference

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk 2

Ooooh it's bad, 'cuz I want to use bestmultitaskfix8 for multitask with games and navigate on the internet without loose my game, I'm trying this kernel and I like it ! Maybe in a future you can provide swap for who wants ! Thanks !

Reactions: jahlove-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Maybe a good thing for the english peeps,

Javilonas, try to find someone who translates your stweaks part in the english language, so that we can also enjoy it.
    I'm sure there will some dev's or maybe just members who are willing to help you.

In that way you can compete with the best 'english' kernels over here.

Later I will draw some zip to flash by recovery with English translation, before I have to finish with UNDERVOLT versions ;)

Para el que entienda Español, lo que digo mas arriba es, que mas adelante sacaré algún zip flasheable por recovery para que os deje la APP de stweaks en Ingles.u otros idiomas diferentes. Pero antes tengo que terminar las versiones con Undervolt de siempre :good:
    The UNDERVOLT versions (Normal, Medio, Extremo, etc) will try to get ready for the Monday :good:
    I flashed it
    No english in stweaks
    Please change it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Sure, I'm Spanish and initially was developed for Spanish audiences, I can not put the STweaks in another language that is not mine. Sorry :crying:
    To english please

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

For support in English is this thread :good: