Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

E.Cadro

Retired Senior Moderator
Jan 18, 2011
Just Off In The Distance
Samsung Galaxy S20
Yo sigo diciendo que es lo mismo usar un traductor spanish-english que english-spanish
Que se mojen ellos
Its the same way to use translator from sspanish to english than english to spanish so...bwhy always must be the same with a develepors whonuse the 2 lenguage in the world?
With my respects isn t arameo before jesucristo.......
Poka manchick

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk 2

The owners and admins of xda made the decision that English would be the preferred language that would be used on THEIR site. We have over 5 million members of all different nationalities without some type of rule in place regarding this we would have posts across this forum in so many different languages that it would become complete chaos trying to read the boards. So please abide by the rules and post an English translation of your posts if you wish to post in your native language.

Last edited:

dramake

May 11, 2013
Barcelona
Yo sigo diciendo que es lo mismo usar un traductor spanish-english que english-spanish
Que se mojen ellos
Its the same way to use translator from sspanish to english than english to spanish so...bwhy always must be the same with a develepors whonuse the 2 lenguage in the world?
With my respects isn t arameo before jesucristo.......
Poka manchick

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk 2

What you say doesn't make any sense. This is an english speaking forum..

Eso no tiene ningún sentido, esto es un foro en inglés.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Maybe a good thing for the english peeps,

Javilonas, try to find someone who translates your stweaks part in the english language, so that we can also enjoy it.
    I'm sure there will some dev's or maybe just members who are willing to help you.

In that way you can compete with the best 'english' kernels over here.

Later I will draw some zip to flash by recovery with English translation, before I have to finish with UNDERVOLT versions ;)

Para el que entienda Español, lo que digo mas arriba es, que mas adelante sacaré algún zip flasheable por recovery para que os deje la APP de stweaks en Ingles.u otros idiomas diferentes. Pero antes tengo que terminar las versiones con Undervolt de siempre :good:
    The UNDERVOLT versions (Normal, Medio, Extremo, etc) will try to get ready for the Monday :good:
    I flashed it
    No english in stweaks
    Please change it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Sure, I'm Spanish and initially was developed for Spanish audiences, I can not put the STweaks in another language that is not mine. Sorry :crying:
    To english please

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

For support in English is this thread :good: