Search This thread

E.Cadro

Retired Senior Moderator
Jan 18, 2011
Just Off In The Distance
Samsung Galaxy S20
Guys please follow the rules.

4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English use an online translator, You're free to include your original message in your own language below the English translation.

4. Utilizar el idioma Inglés.

Entendemos que con todas las diferentes nacionalidades que no todo el mundo habla bien Inglés, pero por favor trate. Si usted es realmente capaz de publicar en Inglés usar un traductor en línea, usted es libre de incluir el mensaje original en su propio idioma a continuación la traducción en Inglés.

dramake

May 11, 2013
Barcelona
I have always heard good things about this Kernel, but never tried it yet. I'll do it sometime soon :laugh:

Un saludo / Cheers

PD: Ese logo de "Madre in Spain" masmola / That "Madre in Spain" logo rocks.

Rikul

Feb 4, 2011
This kernel works on cm10.1 .?????

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

fifi62820

Feb 2, 2012
FRANCE
hello I read that you increase the load speed usb or ac.
What are the values​​?
and also another question I know I do not veus damage my phone but is it dangerous to increase the intensity of the load?

Thank you in advance and long life your kernel that is better for me I no longer recognize my s3 yesterday

javilonas

Mar 12, 2011
Sevilla
www.lonasdigital.com
hello I read that you increase the load speed usb or ac.
What are the values​​?
and also another question I know I do not veus damage my phone but is it dangerous to increase the intensity of the load?

Thank you in advance and long life your kernel that is better for me I no longer recognize my s3 yesterday

The USB charging speed is increased from 450mA to 900mA, you can rest easy, simply charge the phone faster, nothing more;)

javilonas

Mar 12, 2011
Sevilla
www.lonasdigital.com
Test 3.0

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1368371458386.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368371458386.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 306

jHota

Mar 16, 2012
wow awesome 3.0?? this goes fast!!! excelent work

Reactions: arigius

kristiandm

Sep 17, 2012
jerez
Yo sigo diciendo que es lo mismo usar un traductor spanish-english que english-spanish
Que se mojen ellos
Its the same way to use translator from sspanish to english than english to spanish so...bwhy always must be the same with a develepors whonuse the 2 lenguage in the world?
With my respects isn t arameo before jesucristo.......
Poka manchick

Perka

Sep 15, 2010
Yo sigo diciendo que es lo mismo usar un traductor spanish-english que english-spanish
Que se mojen ellos
Its the same way to use translator from sspanish to english than english to spanish so...bwhy always must be the same with a develepors whonuse the 2 lenguage in the world?
With my respects isn t arameo before jesucristo.......
Poka manchick

Sure but this is an English forum ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Maybe a good thing for the english peeps,

Javilonas, try to find someone who translates your stweaks part in the english language, so that we can also enjoy it.
    I'm sure there will some dev's or maybe just members who are willing to help you.

In that way you can compete with the best 'english' kernels over here.

Later I will draw some zip to flash by recovery with English translation, before I have to finish with UNDERVOLT versions ;)

Para el que entienda Español, lo que digo mas arriba es, que mas adelante sacaré algún zip flasheable por recovery para que os deje la APP de stweaks en Ingles.u otros idiomas diferentes. Pero antes tengo que terminar las versiones con Undervolt de siempre :good:
    The UNDERVOLT versions (Normal, Medio, Extremo, etc) will try to get ready for the Monday :good:
    I flashed it
    No english in stweaks
    Please change it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Sure, I'm Spanish and initially was developed for Spanish audiences, I can not put the STweaks in another language that is not mine. Sorry :crying:
    To english please

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

For support in English is this thread :good: