• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[KERNEL][17/11][OXYGEN/CM][3.10][UBER4.9] ☆ AK ☆ [v. 023]

do you agree to ask OnePlus2 to publish the source of the rom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hunhool

Aug 17, 2010
Almere, Netherlands
Bit off :
Battery management(?) calibration is a big ****... Drained the battery fully, then switched on with plugged charger and shows 32% immediately after booted up. After 10minutes if charging dropped to 18%.... This is joke.

Dude_Virus

Mar 8, 2007
Reflash the whole Rom. Phone doesn't go into deep sleep. Could it be cause I have 400 dpi?

Inviato dal mio ONE A2003 utilizzando Tapatalk
i have dpi set to 300 and the device is going to deep sleep even with performance governor and boost enabled on all cores.

---------- Post added at 04:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

Sorry for the stupid question, but the last page someone mentioned they changed the governor. how is this done? On mine, at bottom cpu menu u can see governor, but pressing it does nothing.
it seems you are using synapse, in that it is not letting you edit. Use kernel auditor and it will give you control.

---------- Post added at 04:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 AM ----------

Reading through the posts even i agree there is something off with the battery reporting. I left the phone at home with 77% charge and when i returned after 11 hours it was at 72% . I rebooted the phone as i was modifying the boot animation and once the phone booted back up the battery shows an increase and reports 76% . Within few seconds when i pulled down the notification it suddenly drops 12% and reports 64%.

Well i dont think it is something to do with oxygen os as i have been on 2.1 since it was released and have done multiple reboots and charge cycles since was constantly breaking and testing things. This issue i saw after flashing the kernel which i did yesterday and since then i did only 1 reboot as was testing deep sleep.

Update : Tested it again, just rebooted the phone and battery jumped back to 74%. Any idea anyone ?

Last edited:
Reactions: ak

nirmik379kale

Sep 2, 2012
Nasik
What i just observed from my observations... You get more sot if you are continously using the screen... See screenshots.... Idk if this behavior is of any use in understanding any pattern and thus improve something or no... But thought i should share... ?
I was watching youtube full time... And crossed 4 hrs sot with 32% left!! Also, device didn't heat even a bit in all these hours!! ?
I would have stretched further, but i need to sleep now...its 6am ??

This is seriously the loveliest kernel!!

@ak

Attachments

Stylo King

Recognized Contributor
Jan 6, 2015
New Delhi
Guys please its a request from me and AK, Kindly use the AK Kernel Discussion Thread for posting battery stats and other discussions related to AK Kernel..
I know you guys are excited to share your stats to show ak and other members but if you use the above thread, It will be much better...
This thread is getting full of battery stats, Ak and I have posted our stats for a reference as someone said they were getting idle drain..
You guys can post your battery and wakelock stats and for any help related to AK Kernel here in AK Kernel Discussion Thread.

Last edited:

magnamentis

Jul 30, 2013
Al-Ándalus
magnamentis.com
Blame it on OxygenOs
no "blaming" is necessary it's the way how it currently works and i see not the slightest problem to wait a few secs until accurate stats are shown, i just pointed out that this is the current state and whether it' s good or bad is not yet clear. after all i don't need the device to compute battery stats and a lot of other stats while in idle. the idea to avoid those wakelocks and as a side-effect deal with a few seconds of wait after awaking the devcie after a few hours of deep sleep is not that bad, while it is another question if everyone likes it. i for one just don't care and in case of doubt prefer the power saving over the immediate access to stats. again, this is personal pref and opinion, everyone can think different.

btw my post was just explaining what's going on and there was no value given to it, hence the reply was in a way superfluous IMHO and the entire topic is not kernel related anyway.

Last edited:

poondog

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 11, 2011
Melbourne
What i just observed from my observations... You get more sot if you are continously using the screen... See screenshots.... Idk if this behavior is of any use in understanding any pattern and thus improve something or no... But thought i should share... ?
I was watching youtube full time... And crossed 4 hrs sot with 32% left!! Also, device didn't heat even a bit in all these hours!! ?
I would have stretched further, but i need to sleep now...its 6am ??

This is seriously the loveliest kernel!!

@ak
Hi, whats the name of this theme? :)

nirmik379kale

Sep 2, 2012
Nasik
Guys please its a request from me and AK, Kindly use the AK Kernel Discussion Thread for posting battery stats and other discussions related to AK Kernel..
I know you guys are excited to share your stats to show ak and other members but if you use the above thread, It will be much better...
This thread is getting full of battery stats, Ak and I have posted our stats for a reference as someone said they were getting idle drain..
You guys can post your battery and wakelock stats and for any help related to AK Kernel here in AK Kernel Discussion Thread.
hey, sorry! i should have done that. Ill make sure i post the stats there form next time ! :)

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Hi, whats the name of this theme? :)
The theme i use is Elixium For Layers. But since not all icons from settings get themed , i also later go and change system theme to dark and choose the accent color. So now its a combination of elixium theme and accent colors from OOS. :highfive:

Link to theme : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bitsykolayers.Elixium&hl=en
i guess this actually doesn't belong to this thread either... but anyways!

Reactions: poondog and Hetalk

ak

Feb 19, 2011
Ak Land Valley
ak.hiddenbytes.org
hey, sorry! i should have done that. Ill make sure i post the stats there form next time ! :)

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

The theme i use is Elixium For Layers. But since not all icons from settings get themed , i also later go and change system theme to dark and choose the accent color. So now its a combination of elixium theme and accent colors from OOS. :highfive:

Link to theme : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bitsykolayers.Elixium&hl=en
i guess this actually doesn't belong to this thread either... but anyways!
is it working layer on Oxygen stock?

Reactions: Naman Bhalla

ak

Feb 19, 2011
Ak Land Valley
ak.hiddenbytes.org
Work in progress:
Code:
[email protected] /media/ak/ak-android/kernel/AK-OnePlusTwo-CAF $ git status
On branch ak-oneplus2-official-CAF
Your branch is ahead of 'origin/ak-oneplus2-official-CAF' by 1 commit.
  (use "git push" to publish your local commits)

Changes not staged for commit:
  (use "git add <file>..." to update what will be committed)
  (use "git checkout -- <file>..." to discard changes in working directory)

modified:   arch/arm64/configs/ak_OnePlus2_defconfig
    modified:   drivers/input/touchscreen/Kconfig
    modified:   drivers/input/touchscreen/Makefile
    modified:   drivers/video/msm/mdss/mdss_fb.c

Untracked files:
  (use "git add <file>..." to include in what will be committed)

drivers/input/touchscreen/state_notifier.c
    include/linux/state_notifier.h

no changes added to commit (use "git add" and/or "git commit -a")

nirmik379kale

Sep 2, 2012
Nasik
is it working layer on Oxygen stock?
Yep, not all themes work, but most do... and to be frank Elixium is one of the best dark themes ive used even on CM! so hey... thats there! :p
if some theme doesnt work, as you might already know, just delete the overlays folder using twrp.
PS : some times some themes work partially... like even Elixium ui, if you select framework to be themed, its bootloop. but selecting almost anything other than that, including system ui works flawless! :highfive:

i dont think this is the best available list, but you can try the few mentioned here as working ... the list is building up steadily!

Last edited:

CounterC

Oct 26, 2012
I'm having Wifi problems. I cannot see any networks and can only connect to the saved networks. The screen shot shows the problem. It always stays on that it never shows available networks. Anyone had this on 005?

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ak
Status
Not open for further replies.