- Aug 31, 2018
Let's hope google won't immediately drop support for floral after the October patch
I suspect nothing has really changed, the wireless charging bug from last last patch(iirc) is still hereany changes in this update?
any changes in this update?
No substantial changes this month. I'll push an update hopefully later today, also with updated linux-stable, in the evening once I return from work.I suspect nothing has really changed, the wireless charging bug from last last patch(iirc) is still here
这是下一个更新，合并了 10 月份的极少数更改以及 linux-stable。
Does Vulkan 1.3 support?Hey everyone,
didn´t find time yesterday, but I got up early today.
Here´s the next update, with the very few october changes merged as well as linux-stable.
I´ll attach it to this post and will edit this post later once I have more time.
AFH is also kind of down at the moment and doesn´t allow to upload files anyway.
Have fun and I wish everyone a nice day.
Nope, prompts u to fastboot bc it cannot boot the systemCan I flash A13 Kernal Update Oct on LOS 19.1?
I didn't had any hope, thanks!!!!Update 9.1.0
Hey guys and girls,
So here´s the next release. Pixel 4/XL is now EOL from Google. Maybe there might be one last security update that still comes, but that´s uncertain.
I´ll try to keep the kernel updated, but no promises as my time is also limited. Still quite a few changes in this release.
I wish everybody a great day.
Enjoy the device and the kernel, because I certainly do
Before troubleshooting and reporting any issues make sure to not use any additional mods, scripts or tweaks. This includes all mods and magisk modules, even the tiniest modification you did.
Detailed changelog below.
- merge november security fixes from still supported p4a
- Linux-Stable 4.14.299
- bump f2fs to latest linux-stable state
- fixes from kernel common for various subsystems
- other changes can be found on github
- After flashing the kernel, you will see a module called AK3 Helper Module in Magisk Manager. This will fine tune the power-hal. Do not delete it!
Have fun flashing and enjoy your device with latest linux-stable
Why is linux-stable beneficial?
I wish you all a nice day/evening!
Download is below
Attached to this post as AFH is not working correctly.
How to flash the Kernel:
1. Make sure you are rooted, are using the latest magisk suited for your OS version and a kernel manager capable of flashing a zip is installed. If available you'll can use TWRP as well. Download the kernel.zip to your device.
1a. If you used the SQLITE3 Magisk Module and the GPay Fix Magisk Module in the past (prior to 2.0.0) look at this post: click me
2. Flash kernel zip in via your favorite method. Kernel Managers and Recoveries need to be updated to work with a specific Android Version. It's your job to ensure compatibility! Root will be preserved! (Make sure to be on the latest firmware the kernel is made for)
3. Reboot and profit! Before reporting any issues make sure to read the first three posts of this thread!
Instructions can be found in the OP too!
Have fun, enjoy the kernel and your phone.
If you like my work please consider a donation.
Donations are not mandatory but very welcome.
If you like my work and want to buy me a coffee/green tea: http://paypal.me/freak07
flash boot.img your rom or flash magisk_patched.img your rom if you want to go back to root via fastboot mode, your rom will be back to normalhelp! flashed this and it goes directly back to fastboot mode... any ideas??
thanks, but this doesn't get this kernel to work... at least I'm able to use the device for nowflash boot.img your rom or flash magisk_patched.img your rom if you want to go back to root via fastboot mode, your rom will be back to normal
Are you on stock rom?help! flashed this and it goes directly back to fastboot mode... any ideas??